Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2022, 06:31 PM

15,089 posts, read 8,634,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saibot View Post
This is an ignorant and misleading statement. Yes, the immune system kills MOST mutated cells that could develop into cancer. But sometimes the mutated cells "learn" to evade the immune system by masquerading as normal cells. You could have the most absolutely tip-top immune system and still develop cancer, because your system did not recognize the cancer as a harmful invader.

Have you not heard of immunotherapy?
That’s Pharma marketing and advertising … have you people learned nothing in your miserable lives yet? Just consider the source. Ask ford about that Pinto? Do you think they are going to say, oh, don’t buy that thing, they blow up into a raging inferno if someone real ends you? No, they are going to tell you that’s the best small car in the world.

You know, if you knew as much as you think you knew, I wouldn’t have to explain any of this to you. But there is a growing body of evidence and opinions among cancer scientists and researchers who are discovering that chemotherapy may actually be causing more harm than good, and can actually aid and accelerate cancer metastasis, which is obviously the exact opposite of the goal of the therapy. You haven’t heard about that, have you? Of course you haven’t. And unless you look for it, you never will hear about it, because these drugs generate 100+ Billion dollars a year, so I promise you, those drugs could generate a 100% death rate, and so long as there is plausible deniability, that chemo train will keep a rolling, guaranteed.

It works like this … you have fast growing cancer cells, and slow growing cancer cells. The fast growing cells are obviously the more problematic of the two. But listen up …. the slow growing cancer cells have a certain behavior or attribute which turns out to be quite beneficial … they tend to grow around and encapsulate the faster growing cancer cells, serving to sequester them, and either prevent or greatly delay those cells from metastasizing to other parts of the body and other organs. The problem is, the slow growing, sequestering cells are far more vulnerable to the chemotherapy drugs, while the faster growing cells are more robust, and resistant to the drugs. So, these researchers found that the chemo drugs literally killed the slow growing cells, but not the fast growing ones, which enabled those more robust faster growing cells to break free from their sequestration, and metastasize. Obviously, that’s the exact opposite of what you’d hope to see. But fear not, the pharmaceutical company, the oncologist, and the hospital will still make the same handsome profit, whether those drugs help you or kill you. Sadly, that kinda removes any incentive to be honest with you about anything. You want to fix medicine? Rearrange the structure like an auto mechanic shop operates. They don’t fix the transmission, you don’t pay.

A similar thing, albeit a more physical or mechanical expression of the same basic concept was found in the practice of breast cancer screening, where the woman’s breast is smashed like a freaking pancake (an obnoxiously absurd practice at face value) which may crush a totally benign and undetected small cell cluster, releasing a sequestered precancerous cell to go on to become a cancer tumor.

You probably haven’t heard much about that either.

Old 08-02-2022, 06:40 PM

14,309 posts, read 11,702,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
That’s Pharma marketing and advertising … have you people learned nothing in your miserable lives yet? Just consider the source. Ask ford about that Pinto? Do you think they are going to say, oh, don’t buy that thing, they blow up into a raging inferno if someone real ends you? No, they are going to tell you that’s the best small car in the world.

You know, if you knew as much as you think you knew, I wouldn’t have to explain any of this to you. But there is a growing body of evidence and opinions among cancer scientists and researchers who are discovering that chemotherapy may actually be causing more harm than good, and can actually aid and accelerate cancer metastasis, which is obviously the exact opposite of the goal of the therapy. You haven’t heard about that, have you? Of course you haven’t. And unless you look for it, you never will hear about it, because these drugs generate 100+ Billion dollars a year, so I promise you, those drugs could generate a 100% death rate, and so long as there is plausible deniability, that chemo train will keep a rolling, guaranteed.

It works like this … you have fast growing cancer cells, and slow growing cancer cells. The fast growing cells are obviously the more problematic of the two. But listen up …. the slow growing cancer cells have a certain behavior or attribute which turns out to be quite beneficial … they tend to grow around and encapsulate the faster growing cancer cells, serving to sequester them, and either prevent or greatly delay those cells from metastasizing to other parts of the body and other organs. The problem is, the slow growing, sequestering cells are far more vulnerable to the chemotherapy drugs, while the faster growing cells are more robust, and resistant to the drugs. So, these researchers found that the chemo drugs literally killed the slow growing cells, but not the fast growing ones, which enabled those more robust faster growing cells to break free from their sequestration, and metastasize. Obviously, that’s the exact opposite of what you’d hope to see. But fear not, the pharmaceutical company, the oncologist, and the hospital will still make the same handsome profit, whether those drugs help you or kill you. Sadly, that kinda removes any incentive to be honest with you about anything. You want to fix medicine? Rearrange the structure like an auto mechanic shop operates. They don’t fix the transmission, you don’t pay.

A similar thing, albeit a more physical or mechanical expression of the same basic concept was found in the practice of breast cancer screening, where the woman’s breast is smashed like a freaking pancake (an obnoxiously absurd practice at face value) which may crush a totally benign and undetected small cell cluster, releasing a sequestered precancerous cell to go on to become a cancer tumor.

You probably haven’t heard much about that either.
How kind of you to attempt to educate me. Like every other cancer survivor, I've heard everything you wrote, many times. I've had two different breast cancers. I did not develop cancer from a mammogram. I had never had a mammogram before I was diagnosed. I've had chemotherapy twice. It did not kill me and it did not cause the cancer to metastasize. I have been cancer free for 8 years now.

What is your cancer history?

And I will reiterate that the three people I knew who eschewed conventional cancer treatment in favor of a special diet protocol all died fairly rapidly. I can't say that they would not have died anyway, but this idea that all a cancer patient needs to do is stop eating sugar and take herbs and what-not to boost the immune system is very naive.

Old 08-02-2022, 06:44 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haksel257 View Post
That's actually just science. I know it's hard to tell when you're from Texas.

Never heard of the gut microbiome?
This is true. People with Colitis and other digestive issues actually have other people's poop injected in them through their behind to see if it can cure it. Sometimes it can.

Interesting study. I suspect if it was in a capsule people might go for it. People will do ANYTHING to lose weight.

Old 08-02-2022, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Thank you for your opinion. No need to cast aspersions. Just because you think this protocol is crazy doesn't make it so.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1201091026.htm
https://bmcmedicine.biomedcentral.co...916-016-0680-9
It seems with all the conflation going on here, it’s impossible to determine which protocol you are referring to, because the majority of the responses here, including yours, have strayed off erroneously on an entirely different protocol of fecal transplantation, and not the ONE about eating poop.

But I shall not apologize …. and be forewarned …. if you have poop in your pie hole, aspersions will be justifiably forthcoming.

Everyone of us should have long understood the very distinct difference between our poop hole and pie hole, and there is no reasonable excuse for forgetting.

Old 08-02-2022, 06:51 PM

Quote:
It seems with all the conflation going on here, it’s impossible to determine which protocol you are referring to, because the majority of the responses here, including yours, have strayed off erroneously on an entirely different protocol of fecal transplantation, and not the ONE about eating poop.
Would you be okay with ingesting capsules containing bacteria extracted from someone else's poop, or does that fall under the umbrella of "eating poop"?

Old 08-02-2022, 07:56 PM

Quote:
How kind of you to attempt to educate me. Like every other cancer survivor, I've heard everything you wrote, many times. I've had two different breast cancers. I did not develop cancer from a mammogram. I had never had a mammogram before I was diagnosed. I've had chemotherapy twice. It did not kill me and it did not cause the cancer to metastasize. I have been cancer free for 8 years now.

What is your cancer history?

And I will reiterate that the three people I knew who eschewed conventional cancer treatment in favor of a special diet protocol all died fairly rapidly. I can't say that they would not have died anyway, but this idea that all a cancer patient needs to do is stop eating sugar and take herbs and what-not to boost the immune system is very naive.
My history is a whole lot better than yours, apparently. And I’m not being trite when I say that. I’m 65, often mistaken for 50. I have been smoking cigarettes, cigars for 50 years. I have been washing those ciggies down with beer, whiskey, cheeseburgers and fries. I have never, and currently am not taking a single pharmaceutical product, which places me in a very tiny demographic among my age group who on average are taking anywhere between 3 and 5 or more pharmaceuticals. And don’t say I’m just fortunate to have those genetics, because 70% of the male members of my family have all died before the age of 45, including my father and three of his four brothers.

So, that said, I’m going to be bluntly honest with you … I don’t consider your experience with having cancer TWICE as qualifying you as a health expert, or even a cancer expert. It’s kinda like the marriage councilor who has been married five times … just do the opposite of what they did, if you want to have a lasting marriage, capice?

This being a topic for another thread, I will be brief …. you cannot be cured twice of cancer anymore than I can quit smoking twice, or quit drinking twice. And truthfully, how do you even know you had cancer … sometimes this is obvious, but other times it’s pretty much based on the opinion of your physician, with no overt manifestations that prove the diagnosis.

This is such a complex topic, and so much embedded beliefs and biases, it’s a discussion that can last hours, days, weeks and months, but suffice it to say, I have thoroughly researched the topic EXTENSIVELY.

Alternative cancer treatments are real, they are far more effective, immensely less toxic, and provide the internal physical environment and intellectual knowledge to never again worry about a reoccurrence. And there is a long history of success, as well as an equally long history of repressing this knowledge. BUT … it is not a DIY at home affair of eliminating sugar and drinking gallons of green tea, and corella spiked juice. All of that is good to do, and could certainly prevent cancer from developing, but is insufficient insofar as a cure. And because there is such a variety of cancer types, there would naturally be different therapeutic protocols to address each type. That only makes sense. And this requires just as much specialized skill and experience as you would expect any other medical professional to have.

It’s total nonsense to cite the person who failed to cure his own cancer at home using herbs from GNC. Of course that’s unlikely to turn out well. But, there might have been an entirely different outcome if he’d been at a specialized clinic, under the care and supervision of an expert practitioner, that provided a specialized diet in the exact proportions, with the appropriate supplements, and the necessary therapies you cannot do at home, such as high dose intravenous vitamin C, glutathione, and several other proven therapeutic substances.

The big problem with this is, knowledge, access, and availability, all three of which have been deliberately suppressed by the pharmaceutical cartel, who are very protective of their 100 Billion Dollar cancer drug monopoly, just as the rest of the industry is with their hundreds of billions of profits delivering those drugs and surgeries and radiation treatments.

I will tell you straight out … the moment pharmaceuticals became patentable is the moment health and natural healing was brutally murdered in this world, and as long as that monopoly is maintained, health and natural healing will remain as mythological as you’ve been convinced to believe.

Old 08-02-2022, 08:03 PM

Quote:
And truthfully, how do you even know you had cancer … sometimes this is obvious, but other times it’s pretty much based on the opinion of your physician, with no overt manifestations that prove the diagnosis.
Um, I found the lump, I saw the MRI films, and I read the biopsy results?

But I'm done discussing this with you. It's not the topic of the thread and it's not worth wasting my time on a self-styled cancer expert and consipiracy theorist.

And pride goes before a fall.

Old 08-02-2022, 08:18 PM

3,113 posts, read 938,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Any wagers on when Guy's luck is gonna run out?
We all run out of luck sooner or later.

Old 08-02-2022, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Would you be okay with ingesting capsules containing bacteria extracted from someone else's poop, or does that fall under the umbrella of "eating poop"?
Listen … what is up with you people and the whataboutism? What about this, how about that …what if …

The topic is eating poop. The linked news story was about a clinical trial that planned to take poop from donors, freeze dry it, grind it up into dried poop powder and put the poop into capsules for people to ingest by mouth, for WEIGHT LOSS.

It wasn’t about putting people under, and transplanting feces into their bowel to save their lives or cure debilitating disease …

It was ingesting straight up poop … other peoples poop … powdered poop straight from someone’s ass, into a freeze dryer, and then into your mouth.

So, your question is irrelevant. But I would simply say that I am no more inclined to ingest substances extracted from human poop, than ingesting the poop neat.

I won’t even drink city tap water for Christ sake … you think I’m going to eat poop pills and wash them down with freaking fiji water?

You all are straight up crazy … and you can’t even see it. I can’t even believe this conversation is occurring.

Old 08-02-2022, 08:26 PM

908 posts, read 441,944 times
IMHO one should never assume to have read or heard the craziest thing ever these days , since said assumption is bound to be proven wrong in a matter of days at most .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies