Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2022, 06:01 PM

6,030 posts, read 2,849,862 times

Advertisements

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-passage-time/

From the article: "Speaking about affordable and accessible high-speed internet, Harris recounted a tour of a library with Gov. John Bel Edwards (D).

“The governor and I, and we were all doing a tour of the library here, and talking about the significance of the passage of time,” she prefaced. “The significance of the passage of time, right?”

“The significance of the passage of time,” she continued. “So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires — what we need to do to create these jobs,” she said, referring to high-speed internet and productivity.

“And there’s such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children,” she added."

Well, that's totally not weird or anything!

Did you know that things can happen after the passage of time? I didn't. And, I'm quite thankful for Vice President Harris telling me that. Now, I'm more smarterer!

I think it's quite comical that this woman is Vice President in the Biden Administration. She certainly fits right in with the rest of the gang. I, also, find it quite frightening that she's the Vice President! President Biden sure knows how to pick 'em...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2022, 07:04 PM

27,144 posts, read 15,322,979 times
When the passage of time that she and Biden are in Office is behind us I will rejoice.

Old 03-21-2022, 07:10 PM

5,173 posts, read 4,947,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
I think it's quite comical that this woman is Vice President in the Biden Administration. She certainly fits right in with the rest of the gang. I, also, find it quite frightening that she's the Vice President! President Biden sure knows how to pick 'em...
She met biden's qualifications; Female and of "color". That's all. Nothing else.

Old 03-21-2022, 07:13 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,249,265 times
'Deep Thoughts' with Kammy Handey

Old 03-21-2022, 07:14 PM

9,421 posts, read 11,170,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-passage-time/

From the article: "Speaking about affordable and accessible high-speed internet, Harris recounted a tour of a library with Gov. John Bel Edwards (D).

“The governor and I, and we were all doing a tour of the library here, and talking about the significance of the passage of time,” she prefaced. “The significance of the passage of time, right?”

“The significance of the passage of time,” she continued. “So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires — what we need to do to create these jobs,” she said, referring to high-speed internet and productivity.

“And there’s such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children,” she added."

Well, that's totally not weird or anything!

Did you know that things can happen after the passage of time? I didn't. And, I'm quite thankful for Vice President Harris telling me that. Now, I'm more smarterer!

She's quite the imbecile, isn't she?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
She met biden's qualifications; Female and of "color". That's all. Nothing else.
Exactly why "affirmative action" is wrong wrong wrong.

Old 03-21-2022, 07:25 PM

14,489 posts, read 12,121,454 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM

Old 03-21-2022, 07:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4

Old 03-21-2022, 07:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr0-7Ds79zo

Old 03-21-2022, 07:29 PM

OK - I am done... I think.

Old 03-21-2022, 07:30 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,742,238 times
This is mind-numbing stupidity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies