Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2022, 02:59 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times

Advertisements

Hate is being taught on main stream media every day. Just listen to the hate networks. Name calling , smears on white people, anyone who is a Republican or is Christian is in their hate sites. They keep listening and the hate and bad information they spew and they lap it up and become more hateful against whites, our country, its people , the police, and it is creating crimes and a free for all kind of atmosphere because their is no accountability today. This woman is a product of the environment of today.

The justice system is all one sided and the lefties love to see Republicans jailed for no reason other than their hate that every person that thinks differently should be put in jail even when no crime is committed. The look for crimes which is a witch hunt. The lefties love to smear and look for something , anything to hang on any one who is of a different affiliation than their own. This in itself is trying to frame anyone . This is how sick it has become. Hate is all around us now. The lefties don't want to reason, no , they have no reasoning skills.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2022, 03:20 AM

7,356 posts, read 3,527,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I will be honest

It's about time for mainstream media and biden administration to address the black on Asian crime issue

I dont think asian community can tolerate this any longer.
Most Asians, like conservatives, aren’t the type to be yelling with their angry fists in the air. that’s more of a white liberal thing to do. since white liberals seem to know what’s best for all minority groups, perhaps they should step up and speak out.

Old 08-05-2022, 08:25 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Hate is being taught on main stream media every day. Just listen to the hate networks. Name calling , smears on white people, anyone who is a Republican or is Christian is in their hate sites. They keep listening and the hate and bad information they spew and they lap it up and become more hateful against whites, our country, its people , the police, and it is creating crimes and a free for all kind of atmosphere because their is no accountability today. This woman is a product of the environment of today.

The justice system is all one sided and the lefties love to see Republicans jailed for no reason other than their hate that every person that thinks differently should be put in jail even when no crime is committed. The look for crimes which is a witch hunt. The lefties love to smear and look for something , anything to hang on any one who is of a different affiliation than their own. This in itself is trying to frame anyone . This is how sick it has become. Hate is all around us now. The lefties don't want to reason, no , they have no reasoning skills.
Other than some kind of mass revival towards the truth, I think it's a matter of time.

I think 2023 is going to be really bad if the Dems hold power.

Old 08-05-2022, 08:34 AM

13,729 posts, read 7,992,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
I am upset by how she was hurt and hope her recovery goes well.

Seniors are an easy mark. It' not very safe for us to go out alone, day or night, obviously.

It's senseless and stupid. These thugs are real idiots. What old lady has any money? Duh. Doh.
What they are is very dangerous. I don't care how stupid they are. What concerns me is the viciousness in which they hurt that woman. They beat her senseless.

Old 08-05-2022, 09:00 AM

8,232 posts, read 3,490,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
I am upset by how she was hurt and hope her recovery goes well.

Seniors are an easy mark. It' not very safe for us to go out alone, day or night, obviously.

It's senseless and stupid. These thugs are real idiots. What old lady has any money? Duh. Doh.
They were probably looking for an excuse to hurt someone. That's the way these people are.

Old 08-05-2022, 09:29 AM

1,131 posts, read 1,246,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
I saw a post (on LinkedIn actually…totally inappropriate venue for the topic) about “white rage” in reference to mass shootings. I was stunned bc the person was saying white rage is the most dangerous thing bc it can lead to these unhinged shootings.

Anybody flying into a rage could potentially attack someone! White people are no more dangerous than any other race with their anger.

Were these kids even angry? It seemed totally senseless. They wanted an old iPhone? Really? Seems like they are the ones with the rage problem and “only” this poor old woman was injured. Thank God they were not white and didn’t go shoot up a school instead.

I just can’t.
It's not rage, they were kicking her for the feelings of pure pleasure it gave them.
There are just plan evil human beings of the predator type.
They belong in a cage or in the wild competing with other predatory animals.
Another 50,000 years of evolution will make their descendants eligible for civilized society.

Old 08-05-2022, 09:50 AM

13,729 posts, read 7,992,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southking500 View Post
It's not rage, they were kicking her for the feelings of pure pleasure it gave them.
There are just plan evil human beings of the predator type.
They belong in a cage or in the wild competing with other predatory animals.
Another 50,000 years of evolution will make their descendants eligible for civilized society.
I agree. This had nothing to do with rage. Those thugs enjoyed beating that woman and likely bragged about doing so to friends.

Old 08-05-2022, 09:54 AM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

Yea like DeSantis targeting teachers and Mickey Mouse.

Old 08-05-2022, 10:00 AM

9,419 posts, read 11,162,803 times
Quote:
Kids? These are criminals
And the worst sort of cowards. This is a pack of rabid wolves, and they should be treated as such.

Old 08-05-2022, 12:19 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
I will be honest

It's about time for mainstream media and biden administration to address the black on Asian crime issue

I dont think asian community can tolerate this any longer.
Was this woman beaten because she was Asian or a vulnerable person?

Address?

What does this mean?

Acknowledge?

Condemn?

Classify each nasty incident as a hate crime?

Feral thugs don’t care.

According to this study, 3/4 of offenders of anti- Asian crime were white people, contrary to how media frames it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...s-big-n1270821

Several months ago, a black guy pushed an older Asian woman onto the tracks in the NYC subway. Video accompanied the story. Later the full video was released. It showed the black guy originally targeted a non- Asian woman. His behaviors made her wary and she moved down the platform. The Asian lady was oblivious and became the alternate choice.

My point here is that vulnerability may be more of a factor than ethnicity in some situations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies