Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2022, 03:04 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times

Advertisements

I am not fully convinced that there would be massive food shortage, but I don't think the supermarket food are healthy or tasty.

A friend of mine taught me how to use sheet mulching, compost, peatmoss to turn my backyard into a food forrest. I think if I can do it, anybody can.

There is nothing better than eating the food you grow yourself
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2022, 03:07 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
LOL, stop listening to paranoid conspiracy nuts selling snake oil. This is NOT coming to the U. S. People here still love their steaks and crowd popular restaurants to eat them such as Texas Roadhouse for starters.

Bad weather from droughts and flash floods are bigger things to worry about. Every fool has learned what happens as Sri Lanka did when you ban use of fertilizer. Farmers know if it makes good economic sense to them to be paid not to grow something.
Looks like you didn't listen to the Dutch farmer. He is living it.. no conspiracy.

Old 08-07-2022, 03:08 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You didn't read the end of the good book.
Satan wins

Old 08-07-2022, 03:08 PM

14,775 posts, read 8,109,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I am not fully convinced that there would be massive food shortage, but I don't think the supermarket food are healthy or tasty.

A friend of mine taught me how to use sheet mulching, compost, peatmoss to turn my backyard into a food forrest. I think if I can do it, anybody can.

There is nothing better than eating the food you grow yourself

We have grown our own food before too. Nothing tastes better than home grown tomatoes (or corn or peppers, etc.)!

Old 08-07-2022, 03:09 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
We have grown our own food before too. Nothing tastes better than home grown tomatoes (or corn or peppers, etc.)!
Agreed.

Old 08-07-2022, 03:11 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Born and raised on a farm and I live amongst some of the greatest survivors, "The old order Amish".

Old 08-07-2022, 03:14 PM

78,413 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
The reality is , it exists and they are making known what they are planning to do and many corporations , news media, medical field, and the most wealthy elites have plans to run the economic world to dictate what we can eat , buy and do. You should try to keep up to what the World Economic Forum is working on. Our president wants that reset and many other countries do too. Too bad many are so blind to reality .

This climate change hoax will attack our food supply because it already has in other countries and is coming here soon.
What do you mean coming here soon? We had thread after thread in the past year about empty store shelves and imminent mass starvation here already.

Why isn't everyone already resorting to cannibalism in the streets?

Old 08-07-2022, 03:14 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Satan wins
Satan will direct his followers to destroy many people on this earth.. God will set up a NEW KINGDOM. If you haven't noticed there are evil people. The Dutch farmers have run into those that want to destroy them.

Old 08-07-2022, 03:16 PM

15,433 posts, read 7,491,963 times
Quote:
The reality is , it exists and they are making known what they are planning to do and many corporations , news media, medical field, and the most wealthy elites have plans to run the economic world to dictate what we can eat , buy and do. You should try to keep up to what the World Economic Forum is working on. Our president wants that reset and many other countries do too. Too bad many are so blind to reality .

This climate change hoax will attack our food supply because it already has in other countries and is coming here soon.
Climate change is not a hoax. The climate is changing, that's a fact. The question is what to do about it. The Green New Deal and similar ideas are not achievable with current technology in the proposed time frame. There will still be a need for hydrocarbons, because plastics are not going away. Without nuclear power, there is no way to generate enough baseload power to run the world. Reducing fossil fuel usage to the extent possible is a good thing, and will result in air quality improvements and better health for all of us, as well as preserve the reserves for future use.

Old 08-07-2022, 03:18 PM

15,433 posts, read 7,491,963 times
Quote:
Satan will direct his followers to destroy many people on this earth.. God will set up a NEW KINGDOM. If you haven't noticed there are evil people. The Dutch farmers have run into those that want to destroy them.
Those of us who are agnostic or atheist don't believe there is a Satan or a God, so are not worried about whatever strange things those mythical entities might do or not do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies