Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2022, 01:11 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times

Advertisements

Climate change is creating food shortages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2022, 02:29 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Well, you sure came to the right thread!

Old 09-18-2022, 02:52 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
We used to just call it the New World Order, but it's been re-branded.

Here are just some of the past predictions of doom associated with the NWO that have not timed out or were deleted back then.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/sear...9&pp=30&page=2

Old 09-18-2022, 03:12 PM

23,856 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
The Great Reset? Not real. Just another conspiracy theory.
I am not a believer in conspiracy theories.
This one's conspiracy fact. Sorry.

You know who Klaus Schwab is, right? If not, he's the head of the "World Economic Forum," which is the organization which hosts the annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland attended by the leadership of most of the developed world.

Here are two of his books -

COVID-19: The Great Reset (the best selling book in "business education and reference" on Amazon)

The Great Narrative (The Great Reset)

There are a lot of WEF talks and discussions available online you can view, too. They're dry - it's politicians discussing politics at a level we're not normally exposed to and with goals we may not align with - but they don't hide their intentions and they only mask, not hide, their actions. The people you rely on to inform you just aren't informing you about what's taking place. If the information doesn't come from someone you trust, it's not real, right? Isn't that how it works online? Is that how it works in real life?

This isn't a hidden agenda. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's a plan for the controlled evolution of our society which has itself evolved over time. The agenda called "The Great Reset" relies on a triggering event - the pandemic. Previous iterations of this agenda were less specific. The plan evolves over time as conditions change - hence the annual meetings.

Dig into my history here. Look for my name in threads discussing chemtrails, for one example. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I'm a practical realist, or try my best to be.

Here's an interesting coincidence - Biden's "Build Back Better" campaign slogan was the slogan of The Great Reset for a long time prior to Biden's adoption of the phrase. A couple of years, IIRC.

Also coincidentally, Biden is governing as though he's propelling us into the Great Reset, instead of doing things which are in the best interest of the country.

Weird coincidences, eh? Especially once you get past the idea that it's all just a conspiracy theory.

Old 09-18-2022, 03:21 PM

43,059 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Quote:
Not planting food will do that too.

Old 09-19-2022, 06:11 AM

33,553 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
No, Every excuse for any problem today the lefties will say Climate change. No , Biden caused from day one of his dictatorship many hardships on the people.

Biden stopped fracking and oil production expansion so that shipping costs were affected when there is a demand for product and it is not met , the price goes much higher which is inflation. The products moved around the country goes much higher when diesel goes higher. It is now almost double what it was before Bidens dictatorship .

Biden also has caused massive inflation with the spending he has done with Trillions of more dollars spent on give aways and climate change making the dollar lose the buying power. Fact is many items have doubled in price that is 100% inflation.

Dictator Biden also has not helped the American people with the cost of Natural gas skyrocketing knowing many millions of households depend on Natural Gas to heat their homes and also many states use Natural Gas to produce electricity to run their households. I myself got a 25.7 % increase in my bill stated by my electric company. Approximately 80% of Florida gets their electric from Natural Gas.

Heating Oil will go much higher and Propane also . Dictator Biden does not care about those on the bottom rung of this economy. A cord of wood has skyrocketed because of demand as people realize how this president is running this country into the ground with high costs of essentials like food or heating or electric costs.

Anyone supporting this Dictator Biden Administration does not care for their fellow American , the poor will suffer the most. Food lines have expanded so much that it is a mile long of cars sitting to get a box of food today under Biden.

A package of cheap hot dogs are now around $5. Cold cuts are outrageously priced. Doubled in many areas. 5 lbs of potatoes are going as high as $7 or more. Every store has to hike their products .

Wait until heating demand on oil and natural gas happens. The cost of gas and food will skyrocket even more as the shortages of oil and natural gas make it rise into unbelievable prices. It is coming and all because Dictator Biden is controlling the production of oil and natural gas .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies