Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2022, 11:35 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,947,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
and that has to be the cleanest backup toilet i've ever seen.....
lol.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:38 AM

6,640 posts, read 2,956,027 times
I guess it is more evidence than they've ever had for anything.

What the heck are 'White House Documents" considered though?

Hand written letters? Do they make foreign policy with chicken scratch sharpie letters?

Maybe they were Trumps poetry drafts or Twilight Fan-Fiction. he's definitely a Team Edward.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:42 AM

10,815 posts, read 4,506,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
A photo can paint a thousand words.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...738afaa543e42b

does it matter at all it is made up fake?

First off, that documents that are shredded and in water, the ONLY words visible are names of someone in conflict? not a partial phrase like "consult embassy". yeah ok. Thats a wee bit more than a 'lucky bounce'

Second, look at the damn picture. that is the worst drywall, flooring and trim work done on the planet and it would not be in the whitehouse, not even in the public area. (when I first saw one of the photos I was not aware of the context and didnt understand what I was seeing other than thinking 'gee whomever posted this is the worst DIY home depot contractor on the planet....')

Fake news.

so valid followup question: why does the left fall for such easy scams? which begats:

How much money DO they send to nigeria?

Old 08-08-2022, 11:47 AM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post

First off, that documents that are shredded and in water, the ONLY words visible are names of someone in conflict? not a partial phrase like "consult embassy". yeah ok. Thats a wee bit more than a 'lucky bounce'

Second, look at the damn picture. that is the worst drywall, flooring and trim work done on the planet and it would not be in the whitehouse, not even in the public area. (when I first saw one of the photos I was not aware of the context and didnt understand what I was seeing other than thinking 'gee whomever posted this is the worst DIY home depot contractor on the planet....')

Fake news.

so valid followup question: why does the left fall for such easy scams? which begats:

I can't get the picture out of my mind of some BlueAnon nut (perhaps even Haberman) sticking their hands in the toilet to stage those pictures!

Old 08-08-2022, 11:47 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post

Fake news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
So now you know what Trump thinks. Yeah, S.S. let a plumber go in the President's residence or personal toilet in the Oval office with a camera and leave with the camera. That's normal procedure in the W.H. TDS does this to people.

2 excellent posts.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:49 AM

23,453 posts, read 12,487,658 times
"Trump’s telltale handwriting"? On scraps of paper floating in some random toilet bowl in a dingy bathroom somewhere?

It's not telltale handwriting, anyone out of millions of people could have written it. Probably written by Haberman herself and she'd thrown them into a toilet at her local gas station bathroom or her favorite crack house.

People who believe her nonsenses definitely have problems with reality.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:50 AM

35,672 posts, read 21,030,020 times
I doubt it. There’s what you call secure shredding machines. They had to pulverized the paper. I know - I purchased 2 for our office and it was not optional. It was a mandate by the security division. I would think the WH would have some, but he might have used the toilet. There’s cameras at the machines etc.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:53 AM

11,221 posts, read 8,292,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Oh boy....NOW you really got him!
As long as his base and the GOP continues to not care, it will never make a difference.

Of course "we got him". Everyone knows that he's a liar and a scammer, it's just that nearly half of America doesn't care because it furthers their own agenda to look the other way.

You know it's true.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:53 AM

9,496 posts, read 9,804,183 times
Since lefties believe anything...

I will sell you a ROLL of TRUMP TP!! The TP looks like someone wrote something on it with a sharpie!! The same type of sharpie Trump used!

The TP is 2-ply, similar to what Trump used in the White House!!

Fool your friends just like you were fooled by this article above. Just tear up some TP and place it in your toilet, then send pics to your dem-wit friends. Promise me, they WILL believe you!

My stock of TRUMP TP is going FAST. Venmo $79 per roll to my username.

It's going to be HUUUUGGE!

(TP made in Chynnnaa!).

Old 08-08-2022, 12:03 PM

13,438 posts, read 4,282,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I doubt it. There’s what you call secure shredding machines. They had to pulverized the paper. I know - I purchased 2 for our office and it was not optional. It was a mandate by the security division. I would think the WH would have some, but he might have used the toilet. There’s cameras at the machines etc.

You bought level 7 shredder from Home Depot? that's about 9k each for a small size. You have top secret information in your office?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies