Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2022, 10:56 AM

10,099 posts, read 7,767,103 times

Advertisements

I'm just trying to figure out the big plan. Do dems want all middle class broke so that they all depend on government subsidies and the government owns them?

I see how much damage has been done in Biden's first 2 years. Can they accomplish making most middle class broke by the end of 2024? They seem to destroy at warped speed so I imagine they can.

It makes no sense why anyone would want this in a country. It makes people not care about advancing themselves and being innovative. I can see it making people lazy. Why is this something the dems would want in the US?

What's in it to own people and take away their freedoms? Dictatorship just seems like something that could never be good for a country. I don't understand how anyone would want this but the dems seem to love the idea.

What other president has fought this hard for dictatorship?

Last edited by diddlydudette; 08-08-2022 at 11:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2022, 10:58 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
No. For the far left... They want to change them into wokesters though the education system.

There are many groups wearing the Dem hat. Not everyone to the left of Ted Cruz is a communist.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:08 AM

1,884 posts, read 1,002,747 times
We may disagree on Dems being the puppeteers or the puppets, but we can agree on the intent. Think nation of renters, neo-feudalism, slavery-lite. Get ready for company towns again, too. Things lately have been too insane to be just incompetence.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:27 AM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I'm just trying to figure out the big plan. Do dems want all middle class broke so that they all depend on government subsidies and the government owns them?

I see how much damage has been done in Biden's first 2 years. Can they accomplish making most middle class broke by the end of 2024? They seem to destroy at warped speed so I imagine they can.

It makes no sense why anyone would want this in a country. It makes people not care about advancing themselves and being innovative. I can see it making people lazy. Why is this something the dems would want in the US?

What's in it to own people and take away their freedoms? Dictatorship just seems like something that could never be good for a country. I don't understand how anyone would want this but the dems seem to love the idea.

What other president has fought this hard for dictatorship?
Democrats sold out to China. They are almost all bought and paid for. They manufacture all the windmills and EV's. So they get paid. Democrats get paid. China gets paid. Americans lose. Some Republicans are bought and paid for, too, including Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell. They talk a big game but always cave to Democrats in the end.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:37 AM

1,640 posts, read 1,645,551 times
The Soviet United States of America is what we have already in plain sight. I don't know why Americans are constantly asking questions that the answer is so obvious. They are alrady living under a Marxist coupe d'Etat and they don't even realize that's what happened under the Capitol's dome leaded by Pelosi at the edge of midnight on Jan 6th 2021. What else more notorious you need in order to land and set foot into reality ? Probably Siberian style gulags in the Far West like the ones under Stalin in the 1930's ? Well,let me tell you something: There is nothing more like a gulag than the new IRS under Biden/Kamala/Pelosi that is gonna rip your will and your life as never imagined before in the American history. You haven't seen everything yet.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:58 AM

10,099 posts, read 7,767,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
The Soviet United States of America is what we have already in plain sight. I don't know why Americans are constantly asking questions that the answer is so obvious. They are alrady living under a Marxist coupe d'Etat and they don't even realize that's what happened under the Capitol's dome leaded by Pelosi at the edge of midnight on Jan 6th 2021. What else more notorious you need in order to land and set foot into reality ? Probably Siberian style gulags in the Far West like the ones under Stalin in the 1930's ? Well,let me tell you something: There is nothing more like a gulag than the new IRS under Biden/Kamala/Pelosi that is gonna rip your will and your life as never imagined before in the American history. You haven't seen everything yet.
Soooooooooo depressing. I find I have to stay away from the news and this board at times. It's just too stressful and awful to read about what's happening. The left lie, destroy, deny, make up crap and are the biggest hypocrites ever. And we have a "president" that barely knows he's alive and our country looks so weak and other countries are taking advantage of our weakness. It's just really sad and hard to accept. These dems in office now are 100% American hating people.

Old 08-08-2022, 12:01 PM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
I agree OP. The Dems want more people dependent on the Government, dependent on them.

We are still suffering from the effects of the pandemic. The Democrats shut down the country and some of it was just plain vindictive , like how the mom and pop shop was forced to close while the Walmart across the street remained open. Why? It was all about control and pushing the People to accept the power that the Government has over them.

The Democrats are power hungry. They willingly tanked the economy to get rid of Trump and they didn't care who was crushed under their war machine. They are willingly allowing an invasion through the Border which is costing us Billions and the negatives are many but they do not care because they believe those people are their future voting base.

The Democrats are doing their best to shrink the Middle Class because so many of them vote for Republicans. When you think about the 2 greatest Freedoms we have is the Freedom of movement. We can get in our car that we worked to buy, drive it from our house and go anywhere. The high price of gas put a squeeze on lots of families that were forced to curtail their driving habits. Another control factor.

Another Great Freedom is guaranteed by the Second Amendment and we all know what the Dems think of that.

I really do think that the Democrats are against Independent Thought, Creativity and the American Dream. They do not want people to succeed because the further they get from poverty the less they need the Government for help.

I could go on and on about this but ultimately the Democrat party is Anti American and it is the ever shrinking Middle Class that once made it Great.

Old 08-08-2022, 12:06 PM

29,486 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I agree OP. The Dems want more people dependent on the Government, dependent on them.

We are still suffering from the effects of the pandemic. The Democrats shut down the country and some of it was just plain vindictive , like how the mom and pop shop was forced to close while the Walmart across the street remained open. Why? It was all about control and pushing the People to accept the power that the Government has over them.

The Democrats are power hungry. They willingly tanked the economy to get rid of Trump and they didn't care who was crushed under their war machine. They are willingly allowing an invasion through the Border which is costing us Billions and the negatives are many but they do not care because they believe those people are their future voting base.

The Democrats are doing their best to shrink the Middle Class because so many of them vote for Republicans. When you think about the 2 greatest Freedoms we have is the Freedom of movement. We can get in our car that we worked to buy, drive it from our house and go anywhere. The high price of gas put a squeeze on lots of families that were forced to curtail their driving habits. Another control factor.

Another Great Freedom is guaranteed by the Second Amendment and we all know what the Dems think of that.

I really do think that the Democrats are against Independent Thought, Creativity and the American Dream. They do not want people to succeed because the further they get from poverty the less they need the Government for help.

I could go on and on about this but ultimately the Democrat party is Anti American and it is the ever shrinking Middle Class that once made it Great.
Exactly this. Create a populace that is dependent and they will remain in power forever. Seems like at some point, the middle class will eventually run out of money and then who will pay for all the dependents ?

Old 08-08-2022, 12:07 PM

7,333 posts, read 3,812,806 times
The middle class was created mostly through manufacturing. You don't need a large middle class if 90% of your manufacturing is in China.

The destruction of the American middle class has always been the goal of the American elite. They want serfs. They always have.

Every time in our history when the middle class has gained some leverage, the elite have sought to destroy it by immigration (or today, outsourcing.)

19th century - massive Irish and Italian immigration.
20th century - even more massive Mexican and Central American immigration.
21st century - more Mexican and Central American immigration, H-1B visas and outsourcing to India and China.

Old 08-08-2022, 12:07 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,988,207 times
Darn! You figured us out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies