Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2022, 06:16 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Trump has handled this poorly. But like I said if the feds don't want to pursue him on what they did the raid for and simply get him on a procedural thing. I am not ok with that. We turn into a banana republic with this type of thing.
Like I said, we'll agree to disagree and my position would be 100% the same if it was Obama, or W, or HW, or Clinton, or....

Old 09-10-2022, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Stop making things up, no one is saying it was "full" of TS and other classified materials...
Actually a poster claimed exactly that just a couple of pages back.

Old 09-10-2022, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
So the 110 classified emails founds in the 30k emails returned don’t count?
110 emails with classified information in them, not marked classified.

We don't know how much of Trump's stuff that isn't marked with a header might have classified information in it, yet.

We do know that he had 200+ documents with classification headers. They don't count?

Old 09-10-2022, 06:28 AM

2,002 posts, read 761,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
110 emails with classified information in them, not marked classified.

We don't know how much of Trump's stuff that isn't marked with a header might have classified information in it, yet.

We do know that he had 200+ documents with classification headers. They don't count?
Of course they do.

The difference is, one had constitutional authority to declassify, one didn’t.

As I’ve said before, there’s a reason the FBI didn’t include 1924 in their warrant.

Old 09-10-2022, 06:28 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I dunno, Marco Rubio told me it was just a silly little "document storage" issue. Can I not trust my US Senator about this matter?
I believe it was compared to overdue library books. You know, he just checked highly sensitive material out but simply forgot to bring it back. It happens, right?

Old 09-10-2022, 06:36 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Folks — please read this essay.
It is written by not just a former democrat, but she was an ACTIVIST for Joe Biden.
It wasn’t until she started listening to conservative media and opening her eyes to the horrors of what her party is doing to this country. She had to write this on substack to get it out.

She is a brave journalist — a hero,— and I suspect she will be doxed and censured shortly…..

Scroll to essay

https://sashastone.substack.com/p/ho...?sd=pf#details
LOL. This person was never a democrat. She is a MAGA through and through. She praises Trump and talks about how terribly this truthful man has been undermined by those dastardly liberals--and for no reason!

This was a creative writing exercise and nothing more. And not a very good one.

Old 09-10-2022, 06:41 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
There were 93 emails sent or received on her server that ranged from classified to Top Secret. She cooperated with the investigation, she didn't prohibit access to her servers nor did she block them from access to the point where a search warrant was required.

Access to Trumps country club required multiple visits over a year which culminated in June with Trump's lawyer blocking access to his property and sending a memo that all government documents have been provided.

If he just owned up to this as was the case with Clinton and admit to a mistake this would be a different story, instead he dragged this out for 18 months.
Yet more proof he is his own worst enemy, it would just be simply sad if it wasn’t so harmful to others.

Old 09-10-2022, 06:52 AM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times
Ever see those TV shows like Nova or Frontline. Where they go in depth stories on some ones corruption, Like Bernie Madoff. Ten years or so from now, there WILL be one of Trumps life of corruption. Upon seeing, many will think to themselves. I had no idea. We all did, and tried to tell you.

Old 09-10-2022, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Of course they do.

As I’ve said before, there’s a reason the FBI didn’t include 1924 in their warrant.

And yet, in team Trump's most recent filing listing proposed SMs, they STILL don't mention Trump declassifying anything. Why is that? It would seem terribly relevant to the situation at hand, no?

They did make some weirdo remark about the DOJ "incorrectly assuming that documents with classified markings stay classified in perpetuity", though, so they obviously realize the classification status of the docs is an issue.

Odd, isn't it?

Old 09-10-2022, 07:05 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Of course they do.

Trump had authority to declassify SOME documents when he was POTUS
BUT HE DIDN”T DO IT THEM

He is frankly TOO LAZY to follow a protocol that would leave a paper trail
He ALWAYS tries to avoid doing that as per Roy Cohn’s teachings
IF he had declassified those docs the NARA would have a record—they don’t

Just stop repeating talking points that ARE NOT TRUE…

When you repeat a lie as your argument you lose
If fact if Trump supporters were required to tell the truth about his, they would stop posting

There is NO truth that defends what Trump did
Only lies which are readily apparent and pathetic
Like a flashing neon light screaming “no truth to be had…”

Do you think you have changed anyone’s opinion about Trump’s actions or motives???

One wonders why there is this tremendous obsession to defend the indefensible—
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies