Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2022, 09:06 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,947,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Just may be the most stupid question of the day, and the day just started..!
Only a leftist would ask such a question....
You don't know what Clinton took?

I seem to remember some furniture and antiques, which they gave back. Trump, on the other hand, refused to return some boring papers.

Old 08-11-2022, 09:13 AM

17,597 posts, read 17,629,777 times
1. Does a US President pack up to leave the White House or does personal staff do the packing for him?
2. It’s entirely plausible someone in his staff packed up classified documents that should have been sent to the national archives.
3. Does having such documents, as a former US President under constant Secret Service protection, warrant heavily armed FBI and police entering the home to search for those documents?
4. Should this attorney have been allowed on site to verify what was being taken ensuring it was well within the scope of the warrant?

The above are why I question the validity of the raid. Either those are the FBI who planned this operation were grossly incompetent or they had an intent to conduct a fishing expedition in the hopes of finding anything that could lead to criminal charges or be released to the press as embarrassing personal information to hurt any chance of him running for office again.

Old 08-11-2022, 09:14 AM

23,467 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
The mole could be an FBI agent working as staff.
So, a set up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by b29510 View Post
you think trump going pick up a box. more less pack one
Nope.
Maybe it was that FBI agent mole who was "working as staff", that cuebald is speaking of, who'd packed the boxes with classified docs and had them it sent to MAL?

Old 08-11-2022, 09:14 AM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
You been listening to Alex? You think the recent mass shootings were staged?

Unbelievable!
I don’t care what you believe, because most of what you think you know is abject nonsense anyway, based on your previous comments. And no, I don’t need Alex Jones to tell me what to believe …. back in 2000, Alex was a nobody with a half hour spot on an Austin public access television channel, and at that time, I was already well aware of what Alex Jones was just beginning to discover, and what you still know nothing about, even now.

What could that possibly be? Well, how about the FACT that the FBI were directly responsible for the first bombing of the New York City World Trade Center in 1991, 10 years before the second false flag conducted in 2001, to include providing the alleged “Muslim terrorists” the explosives used in the bombing!!! That’s right, this “sting operation” as the FBI referred to it after their involvement was exposed, just went a little off the rails, and some mistakes were made. The reality is, the entire thing was totally orchestrated by them, including providing the real explosives used.

Why don’t you know anything about that? That’s some pretty big news, right? You’d think if something like that we’re actually true, it would be headline news everywhere! Right? Wrong. You will NEVER hear about things like this from the controlled mainstream news you people devour like hogs eating slop! And that is why you will never be accurately informed about anything, or be anything other than “believers” of the propaganda fed you daily.

Did Alex Jones tell me about this? No. Is it “conspiracy theory”? No. It’s A GOD DAMNED FACT EXPOSED IN A COURT OF LAW., when one of the FBI’s patsies was smart enough to record all of his conversations with his FBI handler, who provided the explosives used in the bombing. When the FBI attempted to finger him for the crime, along with the other nitwit patsies they collected, he presented this evidence at his criminal trial, and the matter silently faded to black like the end of a movie, and was apparently not news worthy enough to mention to the drooling masses on CNN.

You see, this fellow was a pretty smart guy, and recorded all of his interactions with his FBI guy, just in case anyone got “confused” later about him being an actual terrorist, rather than an undercover asset working for the FBI. He was apparently aware of the FBI’s history and reputation of false flags and criminal prosecution of the people they frequently set-up as fall guys. Those recordings actually included him questioning and arguing with the FBI handler about their choice to provide real explosives, instead of dummy explosives, but was told to basically shut up and follow his instructions. So, that’s the real FBI, and not this shiny example of integrity, and squeaky clean agency of crack law enforcement you’ve been taught to believe it is.

We know why you don’t know anything about this because you watch too much TV. Just for the record, I have a 75 inch flat sitting right in front of me, and it’s been turned on maybe 5 times in the last 3 years. I read books, and I do personal research to check out stories and events before I reach conclusions or form opinions.

You might want to try that sometime … it would help you with your problem, and you’d have a more accurate understanding of the real world you live in, as opposed to the fantasy world you are sleep walking through. And that’s the difference between believing something and knowing something.

Old 08-11-2022, 09:15 AM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Hillary was never president, as I remember. Did I miss something…?

She ALMOST was.

Old 08-11-2022, 09:18 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
The name “Presidential Records Act” pretty much gives it away, I would think…
Her State Dept correspondence to/with Obama falls under the PRA. She destroyed those and got away with it because... again... the PRA has no enforcement mechanism.

Please read the Yale article. In part, it discusses the lawsuit regarding senior WH officials using encrypted messaging apps to communicate with the messages being destroyed immediately after they were received and read. The court ruled that a POTUS's recordkeeping duties under the PRA are too discretionary to be enforced by the court and that a court may not direct the President to affirmatively create and preserve records under the PRA. Why? The PRA has no enforcement mechanism.

Old 08-11-2022, 09:22 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Good grief yourself! You found someone's opinion saying the PRA cannot be enforced.
Not just someone's opinion. It cites and discusses actual court cases. The courts have always sided with POTUS/VPOTUS on this issue.

Old 08-11-2022, 09:23 AM

18,047 posts, read 15,639,191 times
Does it count if the ex-pres gives a tour of his FL digs to FBI agents, against his attorney's advice, shows them around, shows them where boxes of documents are stored, and tells them & the DOJ they can come look anytime they want, as he has nothing to hide?

And then they get a legal warrant, signed by a judge, come back, and seize the various boxes.

Old 08-11-2022, 09:23 AM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
POTUS can declassify anything he wants, at any time, without following any procedure whatsoever, and up until he leaves office. That's exactly what Kash Patel said he did. Now what?

How would the snitch know they were classified? POTUS could have declassified them before removing then from the WH, and that's exactly what Kash Patel said he did.
That is what I said it will be up to the courts. And also why I think that if its just for these records the raid was a mistake. It seems weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It DOES apply to her correspondence to/with Obama. She destroyed those Presidential records and there's no legal recourse as the PRA has no enforcement mechanism.
You are saying every time Obama sent someone an email that email on the other persons side is part of the PRA? That is not how it works. Whatever she corresponded to Obama about would have a record on Obama's end. So she did not destroy presidential records. That was also the silly part of her deleting 30,000 emails. You cannot destroy the email that you sent. That is on a server or someone's computer.

She had classified documents that should not have been in her possession. She did not take official presidential documents away from the white house like Trump.

What Hillary did had nothing to do with the PRA. And Obama was never accused of violating the PRA.

Old 08-11-2022, 09:24 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,947,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I don’t care what you believe, because most of what you think you know is abject nonsense anyway, based on your previous comments. And no, I don’t need Alex Jones to tell me what to believe …. back in 2000, Alex was a nobody with a half hour spot on an Austin public access television channel, and at that time, I was already well aware of what Alex Jones was just beginning to discover, and what you still know nothing about, even now.

What could that possibly be? Well, how about the FACT that the FBI were directly responsible for the first bombing of the New York City World Trade Center in 1991, 10 years before the second false flag conducted in 2001, to include providing the alleged “Muslim terrorists” the explosives used in the bombing!!! That’s right, this “sting operation” as the FBI referred to it after their involvement was exposed, just went a little off the rails, and some mistakes were made. The reality is, the entire thing was totally orchestrated by them, including providing the real explosives used.

Why don’t you know anything about that? That’s some pretty big news, right? You’d think if something like that we’re actually true, it would be headline news everywhere! Right? Wrong. You will NEVER hear about things like this from the controlled mainstream news you people devour like hogs eating slop! And that is why you will never be accurately informed about anything, or be anything other than “believers” of the propaganda fed you daily.

Did Alex Jones tell me about this? No. Is it “conspiracy theory”? No. It’s A GOD DAMNED FACT EXPOSED IN A COURT OF LAW., when one of the FBI’s patsies was smart enough to record all of his conversations with his FBI handler, who provided the explosives used in the bombing. When the FBI attempted to finger him for the crime, along with the other nitwit patsies they collected, he presented this evidence at his criminal trial, and the matter silently faded to black like the end of a movie, and was apparently not news worthy enough to mention to the drooling masses on CNN.

You see, this fellow was a pretty smart guy, and recorded all of his interactions with his FBI guy, just in case anyone got “confused” later about him being an actual terrorist, rather than an undercover asset working for the FBI. He was apparently aware of the FBI’s history and reputation of false flags and criminal prosecution of the people they frequently set-up as fall guys. Those recordings actually included him questioning and arguing with the FBI handler about their choice to provide real explosives, instead of dummy explosives, but was told to basically shut up and follow his instructions. So, that’s the real FBI, and not this shiny example of integrity, and squeaky clean agency of crack law enforcement you’ve been taught to believe it is.

We know why you don’t know anything about this because you watch too much TV. Just for the record, I have a 75 inch flat sitting right in front of me, and it’s been turned on maybe 5 times in the last 3 years. I read books, and I do personal research to check out stories and events before I reach conclusions or form opinions.

You might want to try that sometime … it would help you with your problem, and you’d have a more accurate understanding of the real world you live in, as opposed to the fantasy world you are sleep walking through. And that’s the difference between believing something and knowing something.

and ignore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies