U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-08-2022, 05:07 PM
 
Location: it depends
6,376 posts, read 6,091,921 times
Reputation: 6375

Advertisements

Pretty good sign for our democracy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ge-agents.html
Rate this post positively

 
Old 08-08-2022, 05:10 PM
 
Location: San Diego
16,089 posts, read 5,328,065 times
Reputation: 12704
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
Pretty good sign for our democracy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ge-agents.html
From the article linked in the OP:

It is unclear what the raid is for, what kind of warrant is being executed and what agents are seeking.

Trump said: 'It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections.

'Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries.

'Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before.'
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-08-2022, 05:13 PM
 
Location: San Diego
16,089 posts, read 5,328,065 times
Reputation: 12704
Mar a lago raided by the fbi


Were CNN cameras present? Along with the usual far-left newsreaders?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-08-2022, 05:13 PM
 
7,920 posts, read 5,927,130 times
Reputation: 6579
Democrats are desperate to get rid of Trump. I'm so sick of them. They are as crooked as it comes. Lies lies lies. Trump is pro-Amercia and everything they are against. They will never stop going after Trump until he is dead and buried. Dems/lefties are disgusting.

This isn't going to end well. They are really upsetting over half the country.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 08-08-2022 at 05:22 PM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-08-2022, 05:13 PM
 
Location: VT; previously MD & NJ
12,079 posts, read 4,812,027 times
Reputation: 15651
He knows he is under investigation. This should not be a surprise.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-08-2022, 05:13 PM
 
Location: Downtown Cranberry Twp.
34,334 posts, read 13,382,937 times
Reputation: 7031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
From the article linked in the OP:

It is unclear what the raid is for, what kind of warrant is being executed and what agents are seeking.

Trump said: 'It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections.

'Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries.

'Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before.'
For 6 years now…and he hasn’t even said he’s running. The obsession has no bounds, lol.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-08-2022, 05:13 PM
 
9,288 posts, read 2,092,246 times
Reputation: 3649
It's on. The DOJ of the opposing party going after a President. This is going to break the dam on the Democrats. Democrats are going to be targeted. This it's on.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-08-2022, 05:15 PM
 
9,288 posts, read 2,092,246 times
Reputation: 3649
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
He knows he is under investigation. This should not be a surprise.

Before the mid-terms. This is on. Democrats are not untouchable.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-08-2022, 05:19 PM
 
Location: Niceville, FL
11,778 posts, read 20,291,247 times
Reputation: 14475
This is going to get interesting. Also not something done casually; this would only happen if the FBI thinks there are very strong odds of criminal prosecution coming out of this.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-08-2022, 05:21 PM
 
69,629 posts, read 52,336,149 times
Reputation: 42913
I'll wait and see. This may be just something unrelated to Trump.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:50 AM.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top