Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2022, 10:30 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times

Advertisements

I'm sorry but to keep using situations that each and everyone of us have experienced is childish - doesn't matter the party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2022, 10:41 AM

6,383 posts, read 2,707,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleosmom View Post
All ya'll are supercritical.

In the OP's clip, there was a breeze, the wiser choice would have been putting his jacket on before de-boarding or place his other arm through first.
In the Trump video, Melania was using the weight of her purse to avoid her dress blowing up.
Yes, a "wiser" choice from a "wiser" man would have.

I am sure at some point this will be explained away as his new "brand" as the hip and casual President. After all, he's rockin' the Aviator look.

Old 08-09-2022, 11:15 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
Yes, a "wiser" choice from a "wiser" man would have.

I am sure at some point this will be explained away as his new "brand" as the hip and casual President. After all, he's rockin' the Aviator look.

Kinda hard to be "hip" when they have to strap Depends around his hips

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkupLorriloMcDangus View Post
We just gotta stop hiring old people for president.

Last president couldn’t go down a ramp and he repeats himself a lot.

So umm, did they have to carry him or install a chair lift???

Old 08-09-2022, 11:45 AM

2,953 posts, read 992,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Shocked! Biden is an elderly man... I am so shocked!

So his wife helps him with his windblown jacket

At least his wife is still attentive to his needs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoduOvdVPtM

Geez used to be a time when folks honored their elders!
And put them in homes where they could be safe ... and fed and wiped and were far from decision making dilemmas.

Old 08-09-2022, 12:45 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
I thought the first video was childish because it something each and every one of us has done - but this is concerning.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1557012263424385026

Old 08-09-2022, 01:07 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I thought the first video was childish because it something each and every one of us has done - but this is concerning.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1557012263424385026
This actually is concerning. He literally forgot that he already shook Chucky Shroomer's hand 4 seconds before. Nothing like good ol' short-term memory.

The reality is that Joe Biden's cognitive decline is about to accelerate. He was never the sharpest tool in the shed, even in his 20s, but now it is evident to the observer that he likely may not know where he is half of the time.

The elderly who are elected -- and we might as well start at age 65 -- should be subjected to four cognitive tests per year. Biden himself has declined markedly since January of this year. He's not going to be better in December.

Old 08-09-2022, 02:16 PM

1,134 posts, read 404,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
This actually is concerning. He literally forgot that he already shook Chucky Shroomer's hand 4 seconds before. Nothing like good ol' short-term memory.
The reality is that Joe Biden's cognitive decline is about to accelerate. He was never the sharpest tool in the shed, even in his 20s, but now it is evident to the observer that he likely may not know where he is half of the time.
The elderly who are elected -- and we might as well start at age 65 -- should be subjected to four cognitive tests per year. Biden himself has declined markedly since January of this year.

He's not going to be better in December.
That is for sure. And we can likely add "Covid effects on the elderly" to his problems. He may not recover much further at all. It's looking more and more like "President Kamala Harris" will be taking over the White House before long. I expect Joe to be bedridden sometime during the next 12 months.

Old 08-09-2022, 02:58 PM

27,139 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
I would love to know what those Marines were thinking standing behind him!

Probably along the lines of "this idiot is our Commander in Chief"!
I had the same thought.

Old 08-09-2022, 03:07 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Default Brandon's Potato is Cooked...

The guy straight up looks like he is practicing for the lead role in "Weekend at Bernie's". Glasses are falling off his face, he can't manage to dress himself, he's shaking hands with ghosts, he forgets he shakes Schumer's hand, he was almost taken out by falling off a bicycle and down some stairs... I guess we can assume then that he is the "fall guy"??? How do you think he's going to do against Putin and/or XI, both of which he rattles the sabre at constantly to try to distract you from the awful mess he has made of your/our economy...???

At this point, I am very much afraid of what is going to be left of my country, once Trump or DeSantis gets in there.

Old 08-09-2022, 03:09 PM

21,928 posts, read 9,498,367 times
Nah, the KBB (aka FBI) will keep Trump from winning again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies