Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2022, 03:01 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times

Advertisements

should anyone be expected to tolerate blatant racism directed at them?

leftists say sure! - if you happen to be white.

Quote:
In a 2021 lecture at Yale University titled “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind,” psychiatrist Aruna Khilanani described her “fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step, like I did the world a favor.”

Around the same time, a scholarly article in a peer-reviewed academic journal described “whiteness” as “a malignant, parasitic-like condition to which ‘white’ people have a particular susceptibility.” The author, Donald Moss, had also presented his paper as a continuing education course for licensed therapists who would presumably treat patients with this condition. The paper advises: “There is not yet a permanent cure.”

This is a sampling of the new racism that is gaining purchase in American society even as its advocates relentlessly punish speech they deem harmful and threatening to people of color.
https://www.realclearinvestigations....ca_850879.html

Old 09-07-2022, 03:11 PM

45,579 posts, read 27,180,466 times
So let me get this straight.

A non-white woman speaks about “fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step, like I did the world a favor"... and the title of this is "The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind".

It sounds to me that the one who has the psychopathic problem is the one with warped fantasies of shooting other people and walking away guiltless.

Old 09-07-2022, 03:15 PM

25,721 posts, read 18,797,332 times
But there is a cure for people like those referenced in the OP: a padded cell for life. Those are the kinds of people who are a danger to humanity and need to be warehoused away from everyone else.

Old 09-07-2022, 03:27 PM

24,484 posts, read 17,226,594 times
The Dems just can't help themselves. Do we have this type of self hate on display with people that identify as Conservatives? I wonder how many Right leaning people donated to BLM or hung a sign in their yard or wore a t shirt for the cause? I think it was mostly members of the Left that have burdened themselves with White Guilt and put up those BLM signs or marched in a protest or like some idiots did, crawled on the street while being lashed by some other idiot.

Democrats are the party of slavery and they even fought a Civil War to try and keep their slaves. What we are seeing today is a reversal when it comes to racism and there are those that still blame "Whitey" and hold them responsible for everything that has happened to Black people ever!

What I don't understand is why we do not see riots in the streets. Biden has pledged to pay back student loans but what about the promise of Reparations? The Black folk have been pushed aside and forgotten by the Dems again.

White Guilt that has spread from the Democrats have allowed Black people to view the average White person as some type of Oppressor that has to pay a price.

It is reverse Racism but the Dems don't care because it is keeping us on edge and living in Fear.

Old 09-07-2022, 03:34 PM

7,320 posts, read 3,804,222 times
She's Indian. They tend to be leftists in the US. But what she really is is a loon. Have you seen her pics on Google? She looks unhinged.

I see her NYC practice is "permanently closed." lol

Old 09-07-2022, 03:37 PM

45,579 posts, read 27,180,466 times
She needs a visit from an acronym-ed government agency... put on a terror watchlist...

Really - what's the difference between her and some maniac who posts some mindless manifesto of shooting people up... or shooting school kids up?

Old 09-07-2022, 03:44 PM

8,806 posts, read 6,110,162 times
So this mindset is pervasive in the folks who decide what is or is not a mental illness. That is a major part of where the issue stems from.

To be able to give a lecture about white psychopathy and use examples of your own horrific extremism and get away with that is abominable.

Somehow, this is acceptable in the professional sphere now as I have seen posts on LinkedIn about school shootings due to “white rage” and white people chime in and agree. The kowtowing is really strange. I suppose out of fear for being cancelled, which I guess I understand bc it stinks when it happens even if you know you’re in the right.

It’s all insanity and it really stinks bc I will be entering the job market next year for the first time in about 12 years after raising kids…between this crap and the trans crap and the DEI stuff, I am petrified of what I might run into.

Old 09-07-2022, 06:50 PM

3,327 posts, read 2,136,915 times
It's not merely just anti-white racism with these folks. It's neo-racism within or as part of a greater set of various so-called critical "theories" that are little more than social and institutional forms of gaslighting and sophistry. Remember these are the same types of people who want to abandon centuries of Enlightenment progress, universal prerequisites for success, academic achievement, and merit. It's just as implicitly racist against non-whites as it is to whites, but with respect to whites and so-called 'white-adjacent' persons it's acceptable to be explicit.

Everything about the continuum of Wokeism is inherently pathological because it requires the practitioner to do two things, fundamentally: Surrender one's actual critical thinking ability, and, always begin with the conclusion the orthodoxy demands and work backwards in gymnastic fashion to justify it — reality be damned. It's literally religious fundamentalism with a twist; relocate the notion of god in the form of an earthly hive mind, declare some significant fraction of the sum-total objective knowledge of the human species to be the inverse of itself, and seek to compel others (by coercion or force if necessary) to live in a new and perpetual state of "opposite day."

Old 09-07-2022, 06:54 PM

158 posts, read 43,923 times
fight fire with fire because other races racist know nothing else but violence

Old 09-07-2022, 07:23 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,472 times
Around the same time, a scholarly article in a peer-reviewed academic journal described “whiteness” as “a malignant, parasitic-like condition to which ‘white’ people have a particular susceptibility.” The author, Donald Moss, had also presented his paper as a continuing education course for licensed therapists who would presumably treat patients with this condition. The paper advises: “There is not yet a permanent cure.”

LOL WHAT?! How is this allowed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies