Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2022, 09:17 AM

4,658 posts, read 1,949,932 times

Advertisements

there is something else to consider here. So many call Fox Faux news and other derogatory terms but how often have we seen a prominent person at CNN or MSNBC call out some Dem after they say something they find outrageous or too left wing.......

Old 08-12-2022, 09:51 AM

12,968 posts, read 9,650,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
It's easy to rile up the rubes when they don't read anything outside of their partisan bubble, or understand process. When you've been programmed by years of simpleton conspiracy theories and lies, you follow along like a zombie.

Why aren't the GOP sycophants going after the judge that viewed the evidence and signed off on the warrant? The FBI is just the messenger and the enforcer. Without a warrant issued by a judge, there would be no raid.

Tell that to the morons who don't understand process and you will get but CNN. But Hillary.

I've never seen anything like this. Someone else just died because of the stupidity and blind loyalty. Another Jimmie bites the dust. Does the GOP care? "I don't care, do you?"
Maybe FOX news is finally trying to distance itself from this bizarre fake populism?

Old 08-12-2022, 10:04 AM

170 posts, read 190,069 times
Quote:
It's easy to rile up the rubes when they don't read anything outside of their partisan bubble, or understand process. When you've been programmed by years of simpleton conspiracy theories and lies, you follow along like a zombie.

Why aren't the GOP sycophants going after the judge that viewed the evidence and signed off on the warrant? The FBI is just the messenger and the enforcer. Without a warrant issued by a judge, there would be no raid.

Tell that to the morons who don't understand process and you will get but CNN. But Hillary.

I've never seen anything like this. Someone else just died because of the stupidity and blind loyalty. Another Jimmie bites the dust. Does the GOP care? "I don't care, do you?"
Maybe FOX news is finally trying to distance itself from this bizarre fake populism?
Since you refer to not seeing anything outside of one's partisan bubble, I figured I post one of many, many news articles addressing the judge as a donor to democrat campaigns as well linked to clients related to Jeffrey Epstein. There's tons of articles about this but as you say, "people don't see anything outside their own partisan bubble"

https://ussanews.com/2022/08/09/judg...ffrey-epstein/

Old 08-12-2022, 10:12 AM

6,796 posts, read 9,347,476 times
It’s amusing to me that all of this “rhetoric” about the FBI is suddenly an issue when for the past few years, anti-police and anti-government rhetoric coming from left-leaning groups was “okay” and “protected speech” and “patriotic” and all that.

I personally disagree with some of what I’ve seen posted online, but I’ve absolutely noticed the change of heart now that right-leaning people are engaging in this behavior.

Old 08-12-2022, 10:47 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,186,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Steve knows better, but this is the new woke wannabe Fox and he happily does their bidding. His son Peter, White House Correspondent, is a prisoner of his father's status and history at Fox and that renders him futilely weak and ineffective in a role that badly needs a sabre-toothed tiger in these times.

Dan Bongino is the man Steve needs an education from on "backing the blue", but he pathetically picks on Steve Scalise instead.

Fox has become a laughing stock....on a springboard aimed at filling the CNN void....but it will take more time for the public to get up to speed on that. In the meantime, Fox laughs all the way to the bank.
Steve Scalise is a representative of government, he shouldn't be using the rhetoric he did regarding the FBI and inviting another Jan 6. How about this, wait for all the facts to come out and offer an educated opinion.

Bongino is just another Fox News contributor, same goes for him but then he wouldn't be able to increase his ratings.

Old 08-12-2022, 11:56 AM

19,836 posts, read 12,094,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Steve Scalise is a representative of government, he shouldn't be using the rhetoric he did regarding the FBI and inviting another Jan 6. How about this, wait for all the facts to come out and offer an educated opinion.

Bongino is just another Fox News contributor, same goes for him but then he wouldn't be able to increase his ratings.
I don't follow Scalice so I may have missed something. What specifically did he say that you are calling rhetoric and inviting another January 6?

Steve Doocey came off as unhinged and uninformed, having to read off the notes. How hard is it to remember two of the most far right reps? They are the right's version of the squad..

Old 08-12-2022, 05:54 PM

21,467 posts, read 10,568,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Good for Doocy, the angry GOP rhetoric aimed at the FBI is dangerous.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ge=AA10zgg1|13
The FBI has earned every bit of the criticism.

Old 08-12-2022, 06:25 PM

8,312 posts, read 3,925,268 times
Quote:
And many more are going to die. That is a fact. This is what the Radical Right has wanted for decades. They are setting the stage for the final push toward one-party authoritarian rule. The "soldiers" like Ricky Shiffer will become martyrs for the cause, just like Tim McVeigh and Randy Weaver.

Once they have their chosen leader in power as President either in 2024 or 2028, they will find an excuse to declare martial law and establish a police state - in order to "protect the people". This is how autocrats have risen to power many times in modern history, and it's no different in the USA.

Enjoy these last few years of peace and freedom while they last folks. Because we are heading toward a cataclysm.

Old 08-12-2022, 07:21 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,186,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
The FBI has earned every bit of the criticism.
So FBI agents went rogue, how so?

I recall the GOP painting themselves as the law and order party until Jan6 came along and that went out the window.

MYG just filed articles of impeachment against Garland, why?

Old 08-14-2022, 09:04 PM

37,183 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil Torres View Post
Since you refer to not seeing anything outside of one's partisan bubble, I figured I post one of many, many news articles addressing the judge as a donor to democrat campaigns as well linked to clients related to Jeffrey Epstein. There's tons of articles about this but as you say, "people don't see anything outside their own partisan bubble"

https://ussanews.com/2022/08/09/judg...ffrey-epstein/
How exactly do the judge’s personal political beliefs figure into the evidence he was shown as probable cause to get the warrant? Everyone has political beliefs. Pros set them aside to do their jobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies