Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2022, 07:54 AM

3,489 posts, read 1,407,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Were you prone to get sick alot before Covid happened? I hardly ever got sick before covid and during covid j only wore a mask when required. Like inside public. Places or at work.
But as soon as I could I took the mask off.still to this day I haven't been sick.
Are you worried you wod catch it if you take the mask off?
I did.

And before the pandemic, I did get sick a lot. And now I’m getting sick more than ever since I stopped wearing masks because I haven’t gotten sick in the two years I was wearing a mask. Feels like my body is playing catch-up now.

Old 08-20-2022, 08:39 AM

8,851 posts, read 5,866,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
Yeah, but that’s a horrible way to live. I didn’t mind wearing masks as a temporary measure, but forever?!??
Yeah, that’s true. The social aspects of life (seeing faces, expressions, etc.) suffer greatly with mask wearing.

Old 08-20-2022, 08:43 AM

8,851 posts, read 5,866,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
And when you do catch a cold -- when, not if -- you'll put your mask away, and then sometime thereafter, you'll think, "my God, was I was really so averse to catching a cold that I elected to cover my face in public indefinitely, and did I actually think a strip of cloth over my face would make me immune from catching a cold ever again? Did that really happen? What the hell was I thinking?"
Nah, it wouldn’t stop me. I would just be more diligent about mask wearing. It’s become a habit now, like putting on your watch before you leave the house. I will never stop believing that an N95 mask doesn’t lower the risk of catching an airborne viral infection. Not naïve enough to think it’s 100% effective, but definitely does reduce the risk. Nothing will change my mind. Not even catching a cold.

Old 08-20-2022, 08:54 AM

13,610 posts, read 21,389,656 times
Watch this video and let it sink in. Then think about how Australia forced people into internment camps for COVID, and yes while their camps were comfortable the fact is people were forced into them and police got violent against protesters. Think about what Trudeau did to the trucker and farmer protesters, seizing their bank accounts and sending police to the homes of people who showed support for them. Or how about the ordinary Canadians that vilified and intimidated people who showed support for the protesters.

If you ever wondered how the Nazi's turned ordinary Germans into supporting making Jews subhuman well look no farther than these people in the video and everyone else who supported them and other leaders mentioned. The fact is humankind hasn't changed at all , in times of trouble and doubt and fear people will easily turn against each other including people in the U.S.A and otherwise so called "civilized first world" nations.

There are many who STILL defend this and will never apologize and all those in this video have suffered no consequences for turning Americans against each other and destroying the economy , they still have their jobs, still have their power while they divided the country and made families hate each other , families who told other members they couldn't show up for Christmas unless they were vaccinated and made funerals illegal. But while they were doing all that they gave a pass to BLM riots and mass protests and opened the border to become lawless

People many on this forum who said that unvaccinated endangered others and they have no rights, and cheered they got fired and shunned in society. If you ever wondered how the Jews were made into subhuman well just look at the U.S.A in the last two years because many Americans were eager to make other Americans as subhuman for not complying with a lie that people like Don Lemon, the CDC director, Dr Birx, Biden, Cuomo and so many more put out. Quote Biden in the video "the unvaccinated are killing people"

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/conte...azi-propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxvBM7CYj0E

Old 08-20-2022, 08:56 AM

4,651 posts, read 4,971,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
Nah, it wouldn’t stop me. I would just be more diligent about mask wearing. It’s become a habit now, like putting on your watch before you leave the house. I will never stop believing that an N95 mask doesn’t lower the risk of catching an airborne viral infection. Not naïve enough to think it’s 100% effective, but definitely does reduce the risk. Nothing will change my mind. Not even catching a cold.
Great, have fun with life in your mask!

Old 08-20-2022, 09:03 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,485,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Watch this video and let it sink in. Then think about how Australia forced people into internment camps for COVID, and yes while their camps were comfortable the fact is people were forced into them and police got violent against protesters. Think about what Trudeau did to the trucker and farmer protesters, seizing their bank accounts and sending police to the homes of people who showed support for them. Or how about the ordinary Canadians that vilified and intimidated people who showed support for the protesters.

If you ever wondered how the Nazi's turned ordinary Germans into supporting making Jews subhuman well look no farther than these people in the video and everyone else who supported them and other leaders mentioned. The fact is humankind hasn't changed at all , in times of trouble and doubt and fear people will easily turn against each other including people in the U.S.A and otherwise so called "civilized first world" nations.

There are many who STILL defend this and will never apologize and all those in this video have suffered no consequences for turning Americans against each other and destroying the economy , they still have their jobs, still have their power while they divided the country and made families hate each other , families who told other members they couldn't show up for Christmas unless they were vaccinated and made funerals illegal. But while they were doing all that they gave a pass to BLM riots and mass protests and opened the border to become lawless

People many on this forum who said that unvaccinated endangered others and they have no rights, and cheered they got fired and shunned in society. If you ever wondered how the Jews were made into subhuman well just look at the U.S.A in the last two years because many Americans were eager to make other Americans as subhuman for not complying with a lie that people like Don Lemon, the CDC director, Dr Birx, Biden, Cuomo and so many more put out. Quote Biden in the video "the unvaccinated are killing people"

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/conte...azi-propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxvBM7CYj0E
Yes, and they are still claiming that the unvaccinated are harming people.

Old 08-20-2022, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Yes, and they are still claiming that the unvaccinated are harming people.
"the state has the right to take you to a doctors office and plunge a needle into your arm" was the last comment on that video, I would like to know the name of the man in that video that said that.

Hitler, Goebbels and such, would never had been able to do what they did without the support of ordinary citizens , like the man in that video. So many ordinary Germans who would never dreamed of being a Nazi, who would have been horrified to think they would ever support what they did to the Jews, but in fact did support it because the propaganda and intimidation got to them.

And decades later not only did so many western nations start to go down that same road, but many people of Jewish lineage themselves supporting what those people said in the video.

Old 08-20-2022, 09:28 AM

9,861 posts, read 4,634,723 times
It's almost as if they are trying to get out in front of it as they say. As the statistics roll in they will be proven more wrong after each one. Come next plandemic they'll claim you still have to listen to them because they are the new and improved CDC

Old 08-20-2022, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
It's almost as if they are trying to get out in front of it as they say. As the statistics roll in they will be proven more wrong after each one. Come next plandemic they'll claim you still have to listen to them because they are the new and improved CDC
CDC quote: "racism is a serious public health threat"

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/08/98552...-health-threat

Most government institutions along with much media and education are compromised now by the woke far left. With all that has happened in the last 6 years especially since 2020 it is hardly debatable of that fact.

And I'd like to remind people the only reason the left have backed down on COVID restrictions is because they are in power now and couldn't hide the fact that their authoritarian measures were a lie in the end and the people were starting to wake up and rebel.

Just like the only reason the left backed down on supporting the BLM and antifa riots and defund the police was because it was hurting their poll numbers during election time.

Don Lemon: 'The Rioting Has To Stop' … Because It's Hurting Dems' Poll Numbers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvw7oK-E2lo

Old 08-20-2022, 10:23 AM

3,048 posts, read 1,150,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
Yes. I take immunosuppressants for autoimmune disease and wear an N95 whenever in public. Before Covid, I bounced from one URI to another. I haven't had even a sniffle since Covid began because of those masks. I agree with the other poster that cloth masks are pretty much useless, but N95s are very effective, especially when combined with frequent and thorough hand-washing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies