Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2022, 03:12 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,136,707 times

Advertisements

CDC = Can't Decide Crap

Old 08-13-2022, 06:17 PM

8,204 posts, read 3,477,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesp View Post
I’m in North Texas and work for a hospital (not in a medical position) and go to various hospitals daily and they all require masks.
My place of employment relaxed the mask mandate unless you are in a patient area.
Still all patients and visitors are required to mask up.

When will this end?

If masks work why don’t they work?
The medical care places around here do not intend to end the mask mandates.

Old 08-13-2022, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Is heart disease airborne? Sugar molecules?

So then wear a mask. Geez, why waste so much energy fretting about it?
Because I am tired of the physical pain of having chronic yeast infection on my face and feeling like someone has spilled acid all over my face. I am tired of the bones hurting around my ears from the elastic of the ear loops. I am tired of feeling the hot breath on my face all day while I am getting my treatments.

I am tired of people lying to my face and saying that the masks are harmless when they are causing me pain for weeks at a time. In order to clear up the skin infection I have to go weeks without medical treatment (so I can keep the mask off) and put the cream on my face. Then it starts all over again when I go back for the treatments and I am fighting yet another rash on my face.

Old 08-13-2022, 07:36 PM

17,599 posts, read 6,890,573 times
If I have to wear a mask to see a doctor, I’m not going. If they are so stupid as to think a mask stops COVID, then they are too stupid to be handling my medical care.

Old 08-14-2022, 05:22 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,136,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
If I have to wear a mask to see a doctor, I’m not going. If they are so stupid as to think a mask stops COVID, then they are too stupid to be handling my medical care.
And we have that moron the fake doctor fauci and his wuflu to thank for all of this.

Old 08-14-2022, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
And we have that moron the fake doctor fauci and his wuflu to thank for all of this.
And all of those who are practically worshipping him.

Old 08-14-2022, 08:13 AM

62,865 posts, read 29,098,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Not that hardly anyone was listening to them anyway.

CDC loosens coronavirus guidance, signaling strategic shift

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday loosened many of its recommendations for battling the coronavirus, a strategic shift that puts more of the onus on individuals, rather than on schools, businesses and other institutions, to limit viral spread.

No longer do schools and other institutions need to screen apparently healthy students and employees as a matter of course. The CDC is putting less emphasis on social distancing — and the new guidance has dropped the “six foot” standard. The quarantine rule for unvaccinated people is gone. The agency’s focus now is on highly vulnerable populations and how to protect them — not on the vast majority of people who at this point have some immunity against the virus and are unlikely to become severely ill.

As part of the changes, the agency is dropping its recommendation that people be screened or tested for covid in most settings. That change is likely to affect policies in workplaces, schools and day-care centers.

One CDC webpage, titled “How to Protect Yourself and Others,” has been extensively revised. It no longer states, for example, “If possible, maintain 6 feet between the person who is sick and other household members.” The new language is more nuanced, does not employ the 6-foot rule, and acknowledges that it may be impractical to stay away from a sick person: “In those situations, use as many prevention strategies as you can, such as practicing hand hygiene, consistently and correctly wearing a high-quality mask, improving ventilation, and keeping your distance, when possible, from the person who is sick or who tested positive.”

In other words, go back to normal common sense. I don’t watch much broadcast news, but I wonder if this got any play.

CDC: Summary of Guidance for Minimizing the Impact of COVID-19 on Individual Persons, Communities, and Health Care Systems — United States, August 2022
When are they going to admit that masks do iittle to nothing to prevent Covid to? I'm still seeing people driving in their cars all alone wearing a mask or working out in their yards alone wearing a mask, etc. Such paranoid freaks.

Old 08-14-2022, 09:55 AM

9,832 posts, read 4,618,865 times
Slowly but steadily they'll change, alter, erase or "update" policy making it seem it's been that way all along. They want to memory hole a lot of policy, statements, edicts etc. They have to be careful for political, legal and friends at Big Pharma reasons.

Old 08-14-2022, 10:47 AM

17,599 posts, read 6,890,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
When are they going to admit that masks do iittle to nothing to prevent Covid to? I'm still seeing people driving in their cars all alone wearing a mask or working out in their yards alone wearing a mask, etc. Such paranoid freaks.
The Marxists never apologize for their lies, much less even admit they were wrong. They just move on to the next lie. These people are not honorable or even decent.

Old 08-14-2022, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
Slowly but steadily they'll change, alter, erase or "update" policy making it seem it's been that way all along. They want to memory hole a lot of policy, statements, edicts etc. They have to be careful for political, legal and friends at Big Pharma reasons.
When the vaccines first came out there was a propaganda video showing the virus jumping from person to person. Then it showed a group of people and the video had some of the symbols representing people get the vaccine. The video then showed the virus bouncing off the vaccinated symbols saying that the vaccinated had been taken out of the viral spread equation. The video was saying that the more that get vaccinated the less the spread.

As more so-called "breakthrough cases" came out, the video disappeared. Then they claimed that no one ever said that it prevented the spread.

Unrepentant liars
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.