Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2022, 09:44 PM

11,402 posts, read 5,960,793 times

Advertisements

What is Dr Long seeing first hand after the CV19 injections?

Dr. Long says, “I have seen everything from strokes, to clots in the spleen and liver, cancers, testicular pain, infertility, miscarriages, menstrual irregularity, lung issues, thyroid disfunction, erratic heart rates . . . a lot of things that I don’t see in someone flying an aircraft. . . . You can see myocarditis and pericarditis weeks and months after vaccines.”

What are her superiors telling her?

Dr. Long says, “It’s always disheartening when people come to me and say privately, I completely agree with you that we should stop these vaccinations, but publicly I will disown you."

https://usawatchdog.com/hell-no-to-a...eresa-long-md/

Old 08-13-2022, 09:48 PM

3,113 posts, read 937,874 times
Hopefully we will never hear about vaccine mandates for these shots ever again and I can focus on other things!

PS check out the (pre-print) study out of Thailand. First prospective bio marker study on rates of myocarditis in kids. They found the rate of clinical and subclinical myocarditis in young boys to be 3.5%. That’s two orders of magnitude higher than analyzing retrospective reported myocarditis from observational databases.

It’s also the same rate of myocarditis as the smallpox vaccines.

Old 08-14-2022, 01:42 AM

7,237 posts, read 3,776,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
Hopefully we will never hear about vaccine mandates for these shots ever again and I can focus on other things!

PS check out the (pre-print) study out of Thailand. First prospective bio marker study on rates of myocarditis in kids. They found the rate of clinical and subclinical myocarditis in young boys to be 3.5%. That’s two orders of magnitude higher than analyzing retrospective reported myocarditis from observational databases.

It’s also the same rate of myocarditis as the smallpox vaccines.
And with a fatality rate of 30%, the risk associated with the smallpox vaccination is actually worth it. CV19? Not so much, especially with children.

Old 08-14-2022, 01:43 AM

1,154 posts, read 274,126 times
It was all an experiment to my mind and it failed. I fear they will try it again someday unless there is compensation to all for what they have done and that seems unlikely. Letting them go with no accountability is the worst of all outcomes. They Knew. But did nothing but push an unpopular narrative for over two years.

Old 08-14-2022, 08:18 AM

25,689 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Just another Saint Fauci hater!!!!!! A heretic that blasphemes against the Covidian faith. Perhaps we need to go back to burnings at the stake as object lessons.

Sarcasm aside, I hope this lesson doesn't cost too many lives. The most infuriating thing is that even if every "injectee" on earth died due to the covid injection, the people responsible can never be held liable. They made damn sure of that before the first injection was given (which was the first red flag for me). It's like being Dr. Mengele with no consequences and no manhunts.

Old 08-14-2022, 08:22 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,137,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
What is Dr Long seeing first hand after the CV19 injections?

Dr. Long says, “I have seen everything from strokes, to clots in the spleen and liver, cancers, testicular pain, infertility, miscarriages, menstrual irregularity, lung issues, thyroid disfunction, erratic heart rates . . . a lot of things that I don’t see in someone flying an aircraft. . . . You can see myocarditis and pericarditis weeks and months after vaccines.”

What are her superiors telling her?

Dr. Long says, “It’s always disheartening when people come to me and say privately, I completely agree with you that we should stop these vaccinations, but publicly I will disown you."

https://usawatchdog.com/hell-no-to-a...eresa-long-md/
Another verified reason why I never got nor will I ever get the Fake Doctor Fauci wuflu experimental gene therapy inoculations.
I'm still a pure blood and dang proud of it.

Old 08-14-2022, 08:40 AM

15,821 posts, read 6,527,022 times
Polyethylene glycol is widely used for a variety of purposes, including toothpaste, skin cremes, laxatives, personal lubricants, and many pharmaceutical products. To single out its use in the COVID-19 vaccine doesn't seem particularly poignant.

Old 08-14-2022, 08:44 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Polyethylene glycol is widely used for a variety of purposes, including toothpaste, skin cremes, laxatives, personal lubricants, and many pharmaceutical products. To single out its use in the COVID-19 vaccine doesn't seem particularly poignant.
It’s considered non toxic but things change when it’s injected.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31526095/

Quote:
Based on the common assumption that polyethylene glycol (PEG) is non-toxic, our local regulatory authorities recently recommended the use of PEG instead. However, mice injected intraperitoneally (i.p.) with PEG 200 at a dose of 8 mL/kg (i.e. 9 g/kg) did not tolerate PEG 200 well, and half of the animals had to be euthanized. Our results demonstrate that although PEG 200 is generally considered to be harmless, it can be toxic when injected

Old 08-14-2022, 08:45 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seguinite View Post
Yeah well... this one, and many others like her, are prepared to give up a career for it. And any notoriety they gleam from doing so isn't going to help them in the future. That in itself should speak volumes to a reasonable adult.
There are a lot of idiots who were removed from the service and destroyed their careers for refusing a COVID vaccine. Just add her to the list.

Old 08-14-2022, 09:13 AM

2,497 posts, read 3,403,014 times
It is not idiotic or 'quack' mindset to question the safety or efficacy of the Covid vaccines that have clearly been a huge failure. The vaccines have created health problems for the people that it has not yet killed. Any person who claims otherwise is deliberately gaslighting or unwilling to admit the truth.

The covid pandemic was designed to systematically remove Americans' freedoms, hand complete power to the unhinged progressive Democrats, and dismantle the Constitution of the United States, and give huge profits to big pharmaceutical companies.

Anthony Fauci is a mentally disturbed fraud and narcissist. Peter Daszak, Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi, and George Soros. These people and their brainwashed acolytes can be lumped in with Stalin, Hitler, Josef Mengele, and Joseph Goebbels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies