Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2022, 04:06 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,276,554 times

Advertisements

The real question is whether anything we know of as history is true and went down like the historybooks report... History is written by the victors. If you dig deep at what doesn't get mainstream promotion you can find truth, but again it's generally buried under mountains of spin.

Start with December 23 1913 and ask yourself why we had to pass the federal reserve act with a vote that took place 2 days before Christmas.... And many of you still believe the official 9/11 narrative.... Just because "your guy" is running things doesn't mean they aren't pulling the same narrative spinning. Those buildings were fully insured. Follow the money trail first and foremost when investigating something.

Humans all inheritly want more outputs for less inputs so corruption is built into the game as one of the byproducts for the ruling class.

Old 08-16-2022, 04:08 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
investigation after investigation. why do the establishment and legacy media fear him so much? almost like they have something to hide that they don’t want getting out
Trump broke ranks to go to work for ordinary Americans.

Like Perot before him, he's a traitor to the nationless billionaire class.

Old 08-16-2022, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I look for facts, and not opinions.

Facts in this case is the court filings. And yeah this looks pretty bad to be honest. I know the news wants us to assume the worst, or the best depending on their biases. Bottom line though is that the facts of the filings are pretty rough on Trump.

But there is another component you can look at. Trumps trying a dozen different defenses, and some of them are not compatible. And that kinda makes me think its more likely then not that Trumps committed a crime. When the story keeps changing in order to avoid responsibility? Yeah. Being a parent gives you some skills in seeing lies I think.

When we live under a system that requires the defendant prove his innocence, you might then have a point.

It's the accusations against him that have to stand up to every challenge.

When did leftists in this country become so ****ing anti-American?

Old 08-16-2022, 04:19 AM

8,377 posts, read 4,359,448 times
When you realize you can not believe anything Trump and company says, the rest is easy.

Old 08-16-2022, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then, NCSweettea, surely you think that Trump was the best president since Ronald Reagan, no, I mean, since Abraham Lincoln. So did I read you at least 110% correct?
Don't have to love Trump to see what the FBI has done and why they cannot be trusted.

Shame on you for carrying such a corrupt and traitorous organization's water.

Old 08-16-2022, 04:34 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,107,072 times
Quote:
Are you kidding? No, Trump is not smart. Far from it! My political fantasy is that Trump had said he learned a lot from Ronald Reagan, rather than from Tricky Dicky Nixon. As a result, Trump would still be president now! But Trump is politically dumb and has poor judgment.
Quote:
But Trump really is a total idiot. If he wasn't, then he would still be president now. Don't forget the man had declared bankruptcy for his businesses more than once. That was a major reason why I could NOT be so God damned wrong and stupid enough to vote for him so much as once. Trump lost me ever since 2016 when he declared that wages are too high. If you, dearly love Trump and think wages are too high, then you got big problems, too.
I never voted for Trump bc he is crass and rude, narcissistic, defensive, etc. I don’t like him as a person but I can give credit where it’s due. The bankruptcy thing is a business move, nothing more or less. It happens and it’s legal. There’s nothing shady about it so can we please stop using that as a personal attack on the man?

Old 08-16-2022, 04:36 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,107,072 times
Quote:
Well, yeah, who wants to work in a manufacturing plant for $7.25 an hour? Yet, Trump also said in 2016 that he was against raising the federal minimum wage. So, do you critically think?
Lot of people agree with him. Including me. Raising wages = raising prices of literally everything when your profit margins shrink. But that’s getting too far off topic here.

Old 08-16-2022, 04:50 AM

366 posts, read 110,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepoisson View Post
I've been seeing all of this FBI search warrant Trump stuff in the news and because of how terrible our politicians are, I'm not sure what to believe anymore.

On one hand, Trump is a total idiot and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he had top secret documents in his $75 Walmart safe beside his bed.

But on the other hand, I can totally see Democrats orchestrating this whole thing and can even see the FBI planting evidence. I just find it coincidental that Trump wasn't home and we have an election coming up so soon.

Does anyone else just not know what to think anymore about anything political that happens? It's almost like you can never believe what you see anymore. There is almost always some kind of ulterior motive.
The only thing you can believe at this point: everything they accuse trump of is what they’re actually doing. Oh, and idiots don’t create $4 billion in wealth

Old 08-16-2022, 04:52 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
At least 95% of the MEDIA, including Entertainment, is just far left Democrat Propaganda, so no, don't believe them.

Old 08-16-2022, 05:19 AM

3,499 posts, read 1,744,714 times
Everything the Democrats warned would happen under Trump happened under Biden instead; threat of WWIII, collapsing stock market, more covid deaths under Biden than Trump, etc.

They aren't really after Trump, the powers that be are after what Trump symbolizes, prosperity for Americans first, it's against their financial interests. Trump stopped their gravy train.

Just a coincidence a pandemic spread at the start of Trump's election year?

I agree with you, U.S. politics is disgusting now and a global embarrasment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies