Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2022, 01:41 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times

Advertisements

MSNBC Host: “Civil War” is Here With Republicans

This week, Tiffany Cross, filling in for Joy Reid on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” suggested that a civil war is ALREADY happening in America.

She added, “The train has left the station. There is no dealing with the rhetoric. At this point, we need to have serious conversations around preparing for actual violence. People keep saying a Civil War is coming. I would say the Civil War is here. And I don’t mean to be hyperbolic. We can look at what has happened in the past week alone since all this has happened. We’ve had two people try to declare war with FBI field offices. At this point, I don’t think we’re going to pack up our bags and go home and sing kumbaya.”

Hmmm...

It wasn't civil war 2020 with the Floyd riots.

It wasn't civil war when Hodgkinson shot up the GOP ball team.

It wasn't civil war when people were run down at the Wisconsin parade.

It is civil war when a couple of lone wolves goes up against the FBI. Yeah - OK...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2022, 02:10 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
One guy being run off from an fbi building hardly spells w a r. What a dramatic turd. Do people watch this garbage? Theres a war on your sanity.

Old 08-21-2022, 02:11 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

This week, Tiffany Cross, filling in for Joy Reid on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” suggested that a civil war is ALREADY happening in America.

She added, “The train has left the station. There is no dealing with the rhetoric. At this point, we need to have serious conversations around preparing for actual violence. People keep saying a Civil War is coming. I would say the Civil War is here. And I don’t mean to be hyperbolic. We can look at what has happened in the past week alone since all this has happened. We’ve had two people try to declare war with FBI field offices. At this point, I don’t think we’re going to pack up our bags and go home and sing kumbaya.”

Hmmm...

It is civil war when a couple of lone wolves goes up against the FBI. Yeah - OK...
It wasn’t civil war when the Leftists went after Supreme Court Justices & pregnancy centers.

It wasn’t civil war when the DOJ decided Parents at School Board meetings were Domestic Terrorists.

Old 08-21-2022, 02:13 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,903,503 times
It's funny how the Left persistently agitates for Civil War, then steps back and says the Right are the violent insurrectionists.

Small business owners, cops and inner cities across this Nation can attest otherwise, if the summer of 2020 was any indication.

But, of course, we're not supposed to talk about that, now are we?

Old 08-21-2022, 02:16 PM

6,132 posts, read 3,355,504 times
I really don’t think anyone right leaning should even be watching MSNBC.

I recently watched it because it was on in my office and I just left it on out of boredom just to see what kind of BS they were pushing on that day. But all it did was get me really, really angry, every single story. It seriously cranked up my hate of liberals.

If the US ever ends up really having a Civil War, MSNBC will be partly to blame.

Old 08-21-2022, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I really don’t think anyone right leaning should even be watching MSNBC.
Fortunately, virtually nobody watches it.

Old 08-21-2022, 02:19 PM

6,389 posts, read 2,715,560 times
Let's not forget about how it also wasn't a civil war when groups declared parts of several cities "Autonomous zones" and not part of the United States.

Old 08-21-2022, 02:20 PM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times
It's more like a civil cold war.

Old 08-21-2022, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
Let's not forget about how it also wasn't a civil war when groups declared parts of several cities "Autonomous zones" and not part of the United States.

That was a mostly peaceful summer of love.

Old 08-21-2022, 02:22 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,257,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

Hmmm...

Who won the civil war of 2020 with the Floyd riots or any of the other civil wars you reference?
Did one side declare victory and split off from the United States?
Certainly the J6 attempt at a civil war was weak and defeated, although close to a thousand have been charged with various crimes against the govt. I think they just may try again. I would not put it past them at all.
I hope you are right that it just a couple of lone wolves and crazy people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies