Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2022, 07:07 AM

635 posts, read 1,166,434 times

Advertisements

The following school boards were flipped yesterday to conservative majority. Good riddance to the pedophile leftist scum:

- Bay
- Brevard
- Clay
- Duval
- Flager
- Hernando
- Hillsborough
- Martin
- Miami-Dade
- Okaloosa
- Polk
- Putnam
- Sarasota
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2022, 08:01 AM

5,175 posts, read 4,949,447 times
That's good news. Maybe the silent majority has finally had enough of the madness.

Old 08-24-2022, 10:39 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
DeSantisLand keeps getting better

Old 08-24-2022, 11:00 AM

25,747 posts, read 12,832,402 times
I had no idea the list of counties was so long. In Sarasota County, voters are elated to have the leftists expelled from our schools.

I'll bet somebody in the media is compiling a nationwide list of school board leadership changes, & we'll see the results of this red wave soon.

Sarasota went from 3-2 in favor of leftists, to 4-1 in favor of conservatives...a huge swing.

Parents are 100% in charge again, & the school board, & EVERY school employee works for the parents. Parents will decide what gets taught.

Also, let's remember that Florida is a right to work state, and no Teacher is forced to belong to any union, or pay any union dues.

Long live the free state of Florida, & may your successes spread across our nation so it can become great again.

Old 08-24-2022, 11:06 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,952,008 times
I think those up North will be incredibly shocked,

as all they hear is how much Floridians hate DeSantis, hate conservatives, want to leave this hellhole. I had Northern relatives ask me about it. Because that is literally ALL THEY HEAR from the MSM they watch. They think everyone can't wait to LEAVE, which is, of course, another MSM lie.

If anyone has ANY question about whether FL is conservative vs liberal? Here's your proof.

By FL RESIDENTS. Not snowbirds, retirees that live here part time and complain how they want it to be like NY or NJ.

By the people who actually live and work here, who have jobs and families and send their kids to FL schools.

The parents HAVE SPOKEN. Are you listening?

Old 08-24-2022, 11:10 AM

Did ANY Florida school boards flip from Red to Blue? Does anyone know?

How about other states?

Could this be a foreshadowing of the Nov 8th elections?

Old 08-24-2022, 11:12 AM

Here's a school board member bragging about how he has woke people positioned in the schools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM5_kJP6AM4

Old 08-24-2022, 11:22 AM

25 of DeSantis's 30 Florida School Board candidates won, or got to a runoff...83% success rate for Gov. DeSantis, and the Red team.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...ce/7880979001/

I hope other states are showing the same kind of Republican successes in school board elections.

The radical uber leftists are being crushed in Florida, & have been run out of many districts.

Parents are large and in charge again. Parents will decide what it taught, or not taught, in Florida's public schools.

Sex Ed will NOT be taught to K-3rd graders...nope, nadda, not happening here.

This is also a huge defeat for Disney, & woke corporations...trust me, they are taking notice of these election results....they could very well become the Red teams next targets.

Old 08-24-2022, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
25 of DeSantis's 30 Florida School Board candidates won, or got to a runoff...83% success rate for Gov. DeSantis, and the Red team.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...ce/7880979001/

I hope other states are showing the same kind of Republican successes in school board elections.

The radical uber leftists are being crushed in Florida, & have been run out of many districts.

Parents are large and in charge again. Parents will decide what it taught, or not taught, in Florida's public schools.

Sex Ed will NOT be taught to K-3rd graders...nope, nadda, not happening here.

This is also a huge defeat for Disney, & woke corporations...trust me, they are taking notice of these election results....they could very well become the Red teams next targets.
And, like I posted, Northerns are probably falling out of their chairs in absolute shock.

because the MSM has been telling them repeatedly that CRT and LGBTQ agendas are ghosts that don't exist. And that all those parents who claim it's a problem are liars. And that all Florida parents want their 5 year olds to learn about anal sex and drag queens.

RECORD TURNOUT for voting.

Could not be any clearer.

Stop listening to the MSM 'hate on Florida' talking points. Because the MSM is WRONG.

Old 08-24-2022, 12:06 PM

17,643 posts, read 6,918,695 times
WIOD is reporting that out of 30 school board candidates endorsed by Governor DeSantis, 25 either won outright or are headed to a runoff.

Wow! Great news for my great state!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies