Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2022, 02:36 PM

37,961 posts, read 22,143,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...finds-00053428

Blames Trump for pressuring FDA to do emergency use vaccines when might not have been that effective.

Or is this just a kick orange man?
Maybe they are finding out that the vaccines were bad for us. Maybe that is why Fauci is leaving. So get ready for the left, who once used government to force vaccines, will now get set to blame Trump for helping the vaccines get developed before Biden got sworn in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2022, 03:43 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
It's really ridiculous they were pushing us to get mandatory vaccines which Trump rushed to get out and it's his fault when they knew that all along and he is the reason they got to try pushing mandates on us as fast as they did. The way they time these stories is just another reason I'm done with politics. Let the zoo monkeys keep flinging feces at each other while I live my life they're going to ultimately destroy this country anyways with their corruption.

The blues are a joke. If they do really find out these vaccines are bad for us that proves just how idiotic it is to go with emotional gut reaction over logic like the Democrats always do and they think I'm supposed to trust them to run the country/planet? Well they admit they're wrong when it comes down to it or will they try to rationalize with excuses?

It should be noted that Trump never tried to mandate vaccines for him it was always about individual and personal choice. The left calls him the authoritarian when they are the authoritarians.

Old 08-26-2022, 04:57 PM

221 posts, read 133,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...finds-00053428

Blames Trump for pressuring FDA to do emergency use vaccines when might not have been that effective.

Or is this just a kick orange man?
Trump is a serial killer so it's not surprising to look back into hindsight to see he doesn't care whether the vaccine works or not. Or if people die from it. This is logical however was this 100% his mindset? Honestly, even after Jan 6th, I don't believe it was.

He likely didn't want to get COVID himself so wanted even prospective cures, to be unleashed as soon as possible. He's overweight, eats unhealthy, not able to concentrate on anything, etc. It's just about him.

Trump got treatment for COVID not accessible to the average person.

Old 08-26-2022, 05:36 PM

24,401 posts, read 23,056,554 times
Its okay now we can say the vaccines were ineffective and a medical disaster. But the people can't sue so who cares.

Old 08-26-2022, 05:59 PM

19,803 posts, read 9,353,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Love how these lefties forget one thing: Trump never made it mandatory.

Biden tried to.

So, if it was a dismal failure, why did Biden try to make it mandatory?
Spot on!

Look, I don't know if anyone knew much about the virus when it first appeared. It seemed to me that most people, including Trump, just wanted it to go away, and so I don't blame anyone for being mistaken in the first few months, or even mistaken about the efficacy of the "vaccines" until the data showed that they were not effective. I also think Trump was just as much as an idiot as most people were in the first year of the virus and in the first year of the injections. After that, however, I just shake my heads at those who continue to push the vaccines and those who continue to get boosters.

However, once more was known, it think it was inexcusable that anyone would try to force the "vaccine" on anyone, and I still think so.

Last edited by katharsis; 08-26-2022 at 06:52 PM..

Old 08-26-2022, 06:45 PM

Yes we should give credit where credit is due. Thank Goodness Trump never made it mandatory. He also didn't make the fee to not have health insurance mandatory either.

Old 08-26-2022, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Spot on!
it think it was inexcusable that anyone would try to force the "vaccine" on anyone, and I still think so.
Spot On

Old 08-26-2022, 09:01 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,943,773 times
For the vast majority of people, the vaccine for children under 5 was a bridge too far.

...And the media hate to be outliers... so, of course, they're trying to reimagine their position on vaccines.

Old 08-26-2022, 09:12 PM

10,460 posts, read 6,982,705 times
Just read a report, which im sure is all over now saying basically the vaccine was completely useless after its first mutation.

Old 08-26-2022, 09:13 PM

14,772 posts, read 8,103,690 times
I am just now recovering from Covid. I am so happy and feel Blessed to live in a time of Modern Medicine and Vaccines.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies