Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2022, 04:16 AM

24,596 posts, read 9,434,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysan89 View Post
That is definitely true regarding their racist caste system. Those Indians have completely taken over a lot of the Dallas suburbs, especially Collin County.
I have to agree. The average Indian would laugh at the thought of dating black people despite having the exact same skin tone, or darker.

Folks just don't understand how racist Indians can be, look no further than Facebook groups. They have thousands of "exclusive only Indian" forums in all cities throughout the word. i.e. "Only Indians in Berlin, only Indians in Paris, only Indians in UAE, groups." Anyone can search up these groups.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2022, 06:01 AM

35,666 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
I think this is the answer.

Back in the old days things like this were either dealt with at the time or they were ignored. Drunk people have been acting stupid for millennia. The difference is now that everyone is always under the watchful eye of cameras....any bad behavior will be recorded. There is nothing new about this type of behavior. You would have found it in 1985, 1955 or 1855. Difference is now if you act like this you are the next you tube Karen and your job and life are done. It’s literally a life ending event for this woman. Forever there will be employers who can google her name and this will be what they find. I question whether that is ok or not. Of course I am not defending her bad behavior. She should be charged for assault no doubt. Still cameras have made our world completely unforgiving and the punishment for this stupid drunk act will be with her to the end of her life. I seriously question if that is fair.
Are you making up an excuse for Karen? Who said she was drunk ? Or high? I’ve met hateful people working in retail years ago. They are just mean sobs - that’s it. No excuse.

Old 08-29-2022, 08:28 AM

4,537 posts, read 3,738,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
I have to agree. The average Indian would laugh at the thought of dating black people despite having the exact same skin tone, or darker.

Folks just don't understand how racist Indians can be, look no further than Facebook groups. They have thousands of "exclusive only Indian" forums in all cities throughout the word. i.e. "Only Indians in Berlin, only Indians in Paris, only Indians in UAE, groups." Anyone can search up these groups.

Indians brought up in the US are quite different obviously than the above cliquish behavior. Was this woman attacked due to her Indian accent vs an Indian who has an American accent? That happens all the time

Old 08-29-2022, 09:04 AM

27,541 posts, read 28,625,446 times
Quote:

I enjoy these discussions where we can speak openly and honestly about how we really feel about people of different races, ethnicities and nationalities.

It is a breath of fresh air compared to that political correctness nonsense you get from liberals.

Old 08-29-2022, 02:19 PM

36,492 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Here's why it's controversial.

Because this woman didn't just come up with this sentiment, absent of any prior conversations, and just sling nonsense at these Indian immigrants.

This is something she feels and believes - and has discussed with friends before - that Mexican Immigrants have a right to be here, and people from India do not. That's the point. And she feels so strongly about it, that given a bit of alcohol, she'll shout at 4 perfect strangers in a parking lot that "we don't want you here", and "go back to India". And go on to attack them physically several times.

That's the controversy.
How do you know that?

Old 08-29-2022, 02:22 PM

36,492 posts, read 30,827,524 times
They feared for their safety? Ha.
They continued to engage her.
If I feared for my safety, I would turn around, keep going to my car as quickly as possible and refuse to engage.

Why dont people just shut up and go about their business before things escalate. You cant argue with crazies or drunks.

Old 08-29-2022, 03:22 PM

12,958 posts, read 9,467,634 times
Quote:

That's not racist. It's just what they want to do. Very few like interracial marriage - mixed races account for only 2.9% across the US.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies