Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2022, 09:26 AM

5,918 posts, read 2,749,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Not saying her former husband is racist. But she was married to a White man, who recently passed in a freak accident.
Ah yes, blame the dead husband for her own behavior!

Makes sense in the Woke Clown World.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2022, 09:26 AM

7,808 posts, read 6,386,331 times
Was it Elizabeth Warren?

Old 08-26-2022, 09:28 AM

6,470 posts, read 4,065,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Ah yes, blame the dead husband for her own behavior!

Makes sense in the Woke Clown World.
I was saying that because some people were implying she's some sort of Mexican supremacist, when I don't think that's what she is at all. No one is blaming a dead man for the racist actions of his widow.

Old 08-26-2022, 09:58 AM

25,939 posts, read 22,083,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreeyax View Post
She's a mean Mexican!
She is actually an American of Mexican descent, her words, not mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
You don't have to participate in this thread, AfricanSunset.

I thought others might get a head-shaking kick out of this, the way I did. "Hey, I PAID my way here!!" is just a funny thing to shout at someone who is highly likely legally here, stating they don't belong.
So, what happened prior to the Indian women starting to video tape? That is the problem with most of these videos, they do not represent the rest of the story. Out in the evening, at a bar represents a certain population in my mine, with certain behaviors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Misdemeanor. Oh wait, 'hate crime', 20yrs
I listened and watched, and I didn't get the "racist" remarks or terrorist threats in what was said. Also, they are both "brown" people, I believe that both Mexicans and East Indians are considered Caucasian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Local newscasts continue to broadcast bad behavior as if it's relevant to anything.

All it does is make people mad. Nothing constructive comes from these types of accounts.
Exactly, and what is the goal of the media today? Make people "mad" to divide and conquer, and deflect from the mess that Biden is making of the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
anyone ever watch Karen Compilations on youtube? quite a cringy society. the general public is insane. no wonder why our beloved politicians are afraid to tell is what they really think
No, I have better things to do than watch such things, but they do not represent society, and many won't even be real situations, but something meant to draw points from youtube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Drunk chicks.
That is what I am thinking, and wondering what went on inside or walking out between them.

Quote:
Here's why it's controversial.

Because this woman didn't just come up with this sentiment, absent of any prior conversations, and just sling nonsense at these Indian immigrants.

This is something she feels and believes - and has discussed with friends before - that Mexican Immigrants have a right to be here, and people from India do not. That's the point. And she feels so strongly about it, that given a bit of alcohol, she'll shout at 4 perfect strangers in a parking lot that "we don't want you here", and "go back to India". And go on to attack them physically several times.

That's the controversy.
Yes, "absent of any prior conversations" is most likely the key here. We know nothing about any of them, who they are, what they do, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
I have seen bigger assaults at the local Walmart. Maybe I should post one of them. LOL.
Black Friday at Wal-Mart!

Quote:
If there is a political or controversial undertone, post away!

(Although seriously, we've seen innumerable inexplicable "karen" videos posted on this forum, that have no political undertone whatsoever, so there's that).
The controversy is between these women, and it really isn't political at all. You are not very familiar with people that go out and "party" and the effects of alcohol. I am guessing that for at least 100 years, there have been people that migrated to our country and it was expressed by someone that they should go back to the country they came from. I do not doubt either that the woman that was of Mexican descent had probably had that about her or her family members.

It is fine that you posted it, but you have to realize that in the scope of the issues in our country, women drinking too much and having a discussion outside their party place with rude comments, yes, rude, not terrorist or racist (they are the same race), is not that horrifying to many of us.

An intelligent person would walk away from a situation like this, not make slurs toward the aggressor, not make video. There was a ratio of 3 to 1, and all 3 had legs to just turn and walk away.

Old 08-26-2022, 10:06 AM

27,541 posts, read 28,625,446 times
Quote:
Not saying her former husband is racist. But she was married to a White man, who recently passed in a freak accident.
A person can be married to someone of another race and still not like that race in general or other races and nationalities.

There isn’t necessarily any connection.

Old 08-26-2022, 10:09 AM

6,796 posts, read 14,016,278 times
She is going to find out quickly what ignorant behavior and video can do for ones life. I feel sorry for kids because they are going to have suffer thru moms ignorance.

Old 08-26-2022, 10:11 AM

2,953 posts, read 991,916 times
Quote:
Not a good week for Esmeralda.

Charged with assault, bodily injury, and terroristic threats. (That may be going overboard, but she needs to be charged with something).

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/lo...0-0849ac58caa4
The surveyor here at my house right now is kind of taciturn. I should go viral on him.

Old 08-26-2022, 10:27 AM

19,821 posts, read 12,084,715 times
Quote:

Good googly moogly.

Old 08-26-2022, 10:47 AM

30,246 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Here's why it's controversial.

Because this woman didn't just come up with this sentiment, absent of any prior conversations, and just sling nonsense at these Indian immigrants.

This is something she feels and believes - and has discussed with friends before - that Mexican Immigrants have a right to be here, and people from India do not. That's the point. And she feels so strongly about it, that given a bit of alcohol, she'll shout at 4 perfect strangers in a parking lot that "we don't want you here", and "go back to India". And go on to attack them physically several times.

That's the controversy.
For who? Us? Some lady squabbling with another lady affects us how? Are we going to start posting every argument that happens in public? They're all "controversial", but they don't even need to be in the news. This is dumb. We have bigger issues going on right now.

Old 08-26-2022, 10:54 AM

2,953 posts, read 991,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
For who? Us? Some lady squabbling with another lady affects us how? Are we going to start posting every argument that happens in public? They're all "controversial", but they don't even need to be in the news. This is dumb. We have bigger issues going on right now.
This story is dumb, it is super dumb. We all know that this non-event is being pushed to the surface for our discussion as a thinly veiled social teaching moment. I see it which is why I feel justified in saying this is a non-newsworthy item and the real news is why it's being curated for our consumption.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies