Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2022, 07:13 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,972,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
There are a few really fringe folks trying to push this but I don't see them making headway.

As such, I think the proclamations that this is going mainstream are pretty inaccurate.

P.S. I'm hoping that with the Queen gone that a mothers love for her son will no longer be protecting Andrew and apparently the King has plans to shove him further out of the family.
How is it inaccurate when videos like this weren't seen 10+ years ago? Were teachers being fired for defending pedophiles by trying to get their students to call them "MAPS" instead? If you can show a story where situations such as the El Paso teacher happened years ago then please do so. Otherwise it is going mainstream.

A lot of things were fringe before becoming mainstream. Gay marriage is one of them. With enough brainwashing they can get a sizeable portion of the masses to stop saying pedophile and start using MAPS. The last 30 months is evidence of how easily folks can be swayed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2022, 07:14 AM

39,219 posts, read 27,582,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
They are called pedophiles. I refuse to use this bs new labeling to make it seem less disgusting than it is.

They just "wanted to be left alone". It "sounded reasonable" each baby step towards this, and as long as it "didn't affect" them, they went along with allowing it to happen.

Now the older ones are in shock at how perverted our society is.
This 100%

Old 09-13-2022, 07:21 AM

45,202 posts, read 26,421,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
How is it inaccurate when videos like this weren't seen 10+ years ago? Were teachers being fired for defending pedophiles by trying to get their students to call them "MAPS" instead? If you can show a story where situations such as the El Paso teacher happened years ago then please do so. Otherwise it is going mainstream.

A lot of things were fringe before becoming mainstream. Gay marriage is one of them. With enough brainwashing they can get a sizeable portion of the masses to stop saying pedophile and start using MAPS. The last 30 months is evidence of how easily folks can be swayed.
Its called “nudging” and by the time you realize its here, its too late to stop it without being ostracized as a bigot or hater.

Libs of TikTok does a heroic job of outing these societal miscreants, perverts, abusers..and they are legion.

Old 09-13-2022, 07:27 AM

39,219 posts, read 27,582,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Licensed Counselor: "Minor Attracted Persons" are the most vilified people in our culture

Nope. I think "Minor Attracted Persons" apologists are more despicable.
I have a friend who is a licensed counselor. She told me many psychologists, psychiatrists, licensed counselors, life coaches are emotional damaged people themselves.

By no means, am I suggesting all of them are like that, but according to my licensed counselor friend, many chose the profession because they are emotionally damaged. Political incorrect way to describe them is bat sh*t crazy.

I have seen two counselors in the past after losing loved one to suicide. One counselor is great, the other one, not so much. She certainly used at least 20 percent of the time I paid to push her political view. Once she said how conservatives have ruined the country I know I made a mistake seeking help from her. I dont care about her political views, but disrespecting boundary is a big no no, I am surprised that she is " licensed "

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 09-13-2022 at 07:39 AM..

Old 09-13-2022, 07:51 AM

78,347 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:

This group has been at it for about 50 years and rebranded itself along the way.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26352378

This is a REALLY good article from the 90's, read is slowly because it's got a lot of nuance and points out things that are definitely across the spectrum of where people stand on this.

https://apnews.com/c64e816cac5b0fa1194dd40f576813b2

The idea that Pedo's haven't been working for ages to try to legalize or normalize themselves with rebranding and coat-tailing is flat out incorrrect. This whole MAP's thing has to be stomped out just like the others.

The fact that the LGBTQ community kicked them out before should be noted...as should the fact that it wasn't unanimous.

Oh and furthermore, a lot of Pedo's aren't gay...<points to Epsteins island>

Old 09-13-2022, 09:34 AM

45,541 posts, read 27,157,256 times
Quote:
This group has been at it for about 50 years and rebranded itself along the way.

This is a REALLY good article from the 90's, read is slowly because it's got a lot of nuance and points out things that are definitely across the spectrum of where people stand on this.

The idea that Pedo's haven't been working for ages to try to legalize or normalize themselves with rebranding and coat-tailing is flat out incorrrect. This whole MAP's thing has to be stomped out just like the others.

The fact that the LGBTQ community kicked them out before should be noted...as should the fact that it wasn't unanimous.

Interesting the LGBTQ community hasn't totally kicked them out. Many embrace them as the AP article indicates.

In the non-LGBTQ community (straight folk) - the only people pushing it are those involved in it. Otherwise, there is virtually no one in favor of it - aside from nefarious reasons like seeking to destroy the country.

Old 09-13-2022, 09:58 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,972,766 times
Quote:

I never said they havent been working on that. I said where have you seen teachers fired over telling their students to stop using pedophiles? You did not hear stuff like this in primary schooling until very recently. Big difference.

Also of course a lot of pedos arent gay. Who said otherwise? But the gay population does have a higher % of people who are pedos compared to the straight population

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Interesting the LGBTQ community hasn't totally kicked them out. Many embrace them as the AP article indicates.

In the non-LGBTQ community (straight folk) - the only people pushing it are those involved in it. Otherwise, there is virtually no one in favor of it - aside from nefarious reasons like seeking to destroy the country.
So you could say with the LGTBQ+ movement going mainstream, their seemingly acceptance of the pedo group is making them also go mainstream.

Old 09-13-2022, 10:01 AM

52,214 posts, read 52,636,749 times
I pray that we as a culture never get to the point that we accept pedophilia and normalize it.

So much stupid woke crap is happening these days, that's probably next.

Old 09-13-2022, 10:04 AM

45,541 posts, read 27,157,256 times
Quote:

So you could say with the LGTBQ+ movement going mainstream, their seemingly acceptance of the pedo group is making them also go mainstream.
They seem to be riding shotgun...

Old 09-13-2022, 10:05 AM

78,347 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

You may want to look at the date on that AP article, it was 1994 or so.

From everything I've seen over the years there is virtually no support these days in LGBTQ+ organizations for pedos.

I asked earlier in this thread for anything refuting this and am asking again.

Clearly there are pedo groups out there (as in my link) that are trying to rebrand to MAP's but don't appear to be getting anywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies