Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2022, 04:16 PM

31,072 posts, read 22,086,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
I have a friend, totally anti-Trump, definitely obsessive. Never heard of the Hunter Biden laptop, believes all the problems i.e. inflation were caused by Trump. MSN and CNN are her stations, believes Fox lies. The propaganda done by the liberal media is unbelievable. What will they do when the Chinese take over?
That would describe my girlfriend who gets her news from MSNBC. Only thing she has heard about Hunters laptop is it was Russian propaganda and that anything that's in Fox news is a lie even though she would never watch it

Old 08-28-2022, 04:31 PM

7,506 posts, read 5,753,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I hate to burst your bubble but as a "leftist" I can tell you this post is pure bunk. The only people who still believe The Big Lie are the MAGAs. Everyone else knows The Big Lie is a big lie.
You honestly believe that many people voted for a guy with dementia that ran from his basement? A guy that has done absolutely nothing in 50 years in politics Other than enrich himself and his family? A guy who is a pedophile? After watching all the collusion lies get debunked? After all the false charges? After Hillary smashing hard drives and destroying phones and shredding documents after being subpoenaed?

If that’s where we’re at as a nation were screwed.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies