Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2022, 01:02 PM

6,385 posts, read 2,707,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
He's got some kind of decline going on. Not a medical Dr. but man, it's getting pretty hard to deny it any long, I mean even some in the left media are commenting on him.
We've just about approached the point where in real life you would be sitting down with your parents and having a serious discussion about taking away their car keys.

Only to realize that the chauffeur that would take over the driving is blind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2022, 01:05 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
We've just about approached the point where in real life you would be sitting down with your parents and having a serious discussion about taking away their car keys.

Only to realize that the chauffeur that would take over the driving is blind.
We did that with my MIL a few years back. Luckily she knew it was coming and didn't give us any grief. She's full on late stage Alzheimer's now.

Old 08-29-2022, 01:06 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
Yep, I remember watching my father suffer from Alzheimers anyone who has watched someone close to them go thru it and watch Biden would have a difficult time not seeing it. You would have to have some serious Partisan blinders on to not notice it. Frankly I feel sorry for him I know my father was aware what was happening and it scared the hell out of him. His wife and family should be ashamed of themselves.
At first my thought was that his wife and family should be ashamed of themselves, then I thought about the videos of Biden rubbing on the little girls and smelling their hair, running his hand up the skirt of the woman at the WH, and showering with his young daughter, and if this was my husband, I would show him no mercy, so............ Actually, i would not be married to such a disgusting human being in the first place.

Biden is and always was an evil man, and as a strong believer in "karma", I hope he gets everything he deserves and more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinloki1 View Post
Puddingbrain Biden should take and release his cognitive test after the same delay of time that it took for Trumps tax returns.
You are talking "apples and oranges". Biden is deranged, and having his as POTUS does not compare to anyone having tax return issues! Think about it!

Old 08-29-2022, 01:08 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL.

Yeah, he ain't going to make it through both terms. It seems like on a monthly basis he's get a little worse. That vid clip of him talking for like 25 straight seconds without one eye blink or no variation in his speaking patterns and just rambling on was odd as hell.

I wonder what kind of medications the guy may be on.

That non-blinking clip was truly creepy. I'm not sure exactly what kind of drugs they shoot into this near-corpse, but they are enough to make him appear to be almost functional.

I still think that he may simply pass away on live TV. Biden may be turning 79 this year, but after having his coconut split open twice -- and it's unlikely the doctors added any mental horsepower while they were inside -- he might as well be in his late 80s.

Joe Biden is easily the most embarrassing "leader" in the history of this country. Bad enough he allegedly played "soap on a rope" with his daughter, but then he raised everyone's favorite "dope on a rope" drug addict son. The only way he can now exit the stage gracefully to all of his followers is to announce he's transitioning.

Old 08-29-2022, 01:09 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Joe's agreed to take the test... so long as there are no trick handshake questions!
Oops, he backed out, again... his teleprompter has a scheduling conflict.

Old 08-29-2022, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
That non-blinking clip was truly creepy. I'm not sure exactly what kind of drugs they shoot into this near-corpse, but they are enough to make him appear to be almost functional.

I still think that he may simply pass away on live TV. Biden may be turning 79 this year, but after having his coconut split open twice -- and it's unlikely the doctors added any mental horsepower while they were inside -- he might as well be in his late 80s.

Joe Biden is easily the most embarrassing "leader" in the history of this country. Bad enough he allegedly played "soap on a rope" with his daughter, but then he raised everyone's favorite "dope on a rope" drug addict son. The only way he can now exit the stage gracefully to all of his followers is to announce he's transitioning.
Remember that event where Obama showed up and everyone was clamoring to kiss his ring and ol' joe is walking around looking confused and ignored.

It was the worst thing a former president could have done to a sitting president like that, the way he was ignoring Biden and shaking hands with all of his admirers. Obama has no respect for him and probably never did.

That was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen happen to a sitting president.

Old 08-29-2022, 02:13 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Two questions: do we have a right to know the results of a mental or physical exam of the President, and is it in the best interests of the country to have definitive proof that Biden is impaired?

Because, then what? Then we have President Harris, is what. OR, we have an extremely weak president that everyone knows has tested very poorly on a cognitive test, and that leaves us vulnerable.

Do we really want this?

Old 08-29-2022, 02:16 PM

29,522 posts, read 19,620,154 times
Careful what you wish for... If he does release it and failed the cognitive test then we're stuck with Kamala Harris who is arguably much worse

Old 08-29-2022, 02:17 PM

3,113 posts, read 938,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Two questions: do we have a right to know the results of a mental or physical exam of the President, and is it in the best interests of the country to have definitive proof that Biden is impaired?

Because, then what? Then we have President Harris, is what. OR, we have an extremely weak president that everyone knows has tested very poorly on a cognitive test, and that leaves us vulnerable.

Do we really want this?
We all know he’s currently retarded. We don’t need a test to tell us anything we don’t see day to day.

What we really need to do is give everyone cognitive tests who voted for Biden

Old 08-29-2022, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagogeorge View Post
Careful what you wish for... If he does release it and failed the cognitive test then we're stuck with Kamala Harris who is arguably much worse
The powers that be want Biden to remain in office as long as he can. He's clearly being operated by others, no doubt about that in my mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies