Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2022, 03:22 PM

6,421 posts, read 7,668,808 times

Advertisements

It will take many years to recover from the obama lap dogs but we have to start somewhere. Today is a good day to stand up and support President Trump, or anyone with enough character to stand up to thugs. I am loyal to my country, President Trump is a loyal American citizen so I will vote for anyone who is not on the left.

Old 08-29-2022, 03:24 PM

7,241 posts, read 4,549,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
If anything it's marking it harder NOT to support Trump.
Exactly. I have no loyalty to him but I think it is really difficult as an American to support such biased and unfair behavior that has been thrown at him.

Old 08-29-2022, 03:26 PM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
I find it amazing anyone would support a guy who botched the withdrawal from Afghanistan, got Russia and Ukraine into a war, ushered in the highest inflation probably in history, has opened the border wide, ushered in Fentanyl and drugs that have killed over 100k Americans, is obviously a pedophile, corrupt the core, stole and election and you want to know if we would still vote for Trump? GD right I would! In fact, not only would I vote for him, I think he should get a do over term for what they did to him in his first term.

I enjoyed a great economy, no wars, no taxpayer funded giveaways and a secure border. It's odd that you don't.

Old 08-29-2022, 03:30 PM

8,758 posts, read 5,055,756 times
Nope.....The more crap the dems pull, the more I support Trump....he was right about everything.

Old 08-29-2022, 03:34 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,772,817 times
I absolutely agree with Donald's statement in this thread's Original Post. As for this thread's headline: yes, I AM having trouble remaining a loyal supporter. But it has nothing to do with what's quoted in that post by Trump.

My trouble is with Donald's refusal to distance himself from the issue of Abortion Rights. Yes, I realize that the Uniparty, which controls both Republicans and Democrats, has instructed Republicans to LOSE UPCOMING ELECTIONS, through homophobic and anti-woman rhetoric (long enough for the Uniparty to eliminate patriotic Americans - leaving only controllable traitors like Pence and Cheney). Donald could not see through that ploy. He was told, that the way to win an election, was to appear to be against Gays and women. He bought into the cynical assumption that Republicans are ignorant, senile haters of Gays and women. That's NOT true of most Republicans. And it's certainly not true of the Independents/Centrists, like me, who voted-him-in.....TWICE.

And I was disheartened by Donald's nominations to the Supremes. It was foreseeable that those religious nutjobs' allegiance would be AGAINST AMERICANS. Somehow, he could not foresee that. I could: instantly. It was obvious. His nose can't smell a rat.

Nonetheless, Donald was our greatest President since the days of the Founding Fathers. He worked wonders, during his four years in office, and he remains our only hope. I don't trust DeSantis.

Old 08-29-2022, 03:39 PM

25,738 posts, read 18,809,520 times
I'm not a "Trump supporter." I am a Trump POLICY supporter. And as long as he is supporting policies and philosophies that I support, I will continue to support what he is (or was) doing. I know leftists can't understand that because they worship those who do what they want to have done like some sort of king or God. For them it's all about the person and not what they do (obviously).

But I will say that it is an absolute abomination what the "swamp" has done to Trump over the past few years. He is WAY stronger than I. In his shoes and with his money, I'd have been long gone years and years ago, as soon as the leftists sent the attack dogs out. I'd have given the finger to the whole thing and gone somewhere abroad (and peaceful) and just lived out the rest of my life uneventfully. Trumps not like that, though. If nothing else, he's definitely a fighter and doesn't take crap from the left. He fires right back. Which is why they hate him.

Old 08-29-2022, 03:49 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Are you having a difficult time remaining a loyal Trump supporter?

Nope, no difficulty.

How about you? Are you and your friends remaining loyal to Biden and his handlers, as voters across the country keep dropping him in increasing numbers like a hot potato?

Old 08-29-2022, 03:58 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
I still support Trump and if he runs again, he will have my vote. Recently, I was talking to a friend who is also a Trump supporter. She pointed out that when in office, Trump ended up with some staff that weren't supportive of him and engaged in sabotage. Should he get back in office, I hope all who work for him do truly support him and have his back.

Old 08-29-2022, 04:04 PM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Trump 2024!!!!!

Old 08-29-2022, 04:14 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,947,168 times
I am not blindly loyal to Trump the person, but his policies were spot on. If he wins the primary, he'll get my vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies