Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2022, 11:03 PM

7,636 posts, read 8,709,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
So, it appears the Trump supporter is fine w/Trump absconding with w/super, duper SCI and Compartmented classified information - which by now has been accessed by enemy agents with easy access to MAL destroying our intelligence gathering methods and agents???
No American should be fine with Hillary deleting the 30,000 emails.

Quote:
Cohen on Trump (I know, I know):
The convicted liar is your best source of support?

Quote:
but keep in mind Trump believes he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it.
A belief is a crime?

Old 08-29-2022, 11:25 PM

3,006 posts, read 1,492,842 times
He was doing so well until he fell for the vax BS. That will bury him, maybe literally if he gets more boosters. Plain old age could finish him. I hope he keeps enough brain function that he decides to step aside, instead of being pushed aside.

Old 08-30-2022, 12:01 AM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
No American should be fine with Hillary deleting the 30,000 emails.
False equivalence of the grossest magnitude. Her documents were NOTHING LIKE the high-level top security docs stashed at MAL - in addition to which there were only several - Trump's breach is in another galaxy, entirely.

Hillary NEVER had HSC, SCI and Special Program documents. NEVER. She had a mere three in an email chain, none of which were that high level:
Quote:
"The e-mails were never marked as classified because these were communications from unclassified government accounts," Moss said.

In three instances, email chains included information with classification markers. It was never clear that Clinton was aware of the presence of that marked information, or if the classification marking was clear.

Marked information is not to be confused with emails containing unmarked information that could be deemed classified.

That is a looser definition, and one that can be applied retroactively.

....in one case, an email in one chain forwarded a front-page New York Times story about a drone strike. Under its rules, the CIA called that classified, Blanton said.

When classified information was clearly involved, Blanton said Clinton’s "briefings were on a different system, a classified Blackberry that was managed by State Department IT people.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...-donald-trump/
whereas Trump had hundreds of the most highly classified documents at MAL, with more still not accounted for.

Don't be surprised when the next search warrants are executed on Trump Tower, Bedminster and any other property he might regularly visit. He's still hiding stuff.

Quote:
The convicted liar is your best source of support?
Who better to KNOW A LIAR than ANOTHER LIAR?

Quote:
A belief is a crime?
The belief is a window to the soul.

For those who profess to love this country, Trump is a most curious choice, to say the least - when, in fact, everything he has done is to undermine it. What he is, is a wrecking ball. An insidious destroyer.
Disclosing Israeli intelligence info to Russians in the Oval Office, leaving govt documents on tables at MAL for foreign/Chinese officials to view, telling the world he believed Putin over our intelligence people.
And, this only the stuff we know about. Unimaginable what he's really done.

With a president this reckless and treasonous, we don't need enemies.

Trump is the enemy WITHIN.

Old 08-30-2022, 12:09 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,946 times
Are you having a difficult time remaining a loyal Trump supporter?

No.

Old 08-30-2022, 01:00 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
False equivalence of the grossest magnitude. Her documents were NOTHING LIKE the high-level top security docs stashed at MAL - in addition to which there were only several Trump's breach is in another galaxy, entirely.

Hillary NEVER had HSC, SCI and Special Program documents. NEVER. She had a mere three in an email chain, none of which were that high level whereas Trump had hundreds of the most highly classified documents at MAL, with more still not accounted for.

Don't be surprised when the next search warrants are executed on Trump Tower, Bedminster and any other property he might regularly visit. He's still hiding stuff.

Who better to KNOW A LIAR than ANOTHER LIAR?

The belief is a window to the soul.

For those who profess to love this country, Trump is a most curious choice, to say the least - when, in fact, everything he has done is to undermine it. What he is, is a wrecking ball. An insidious destroyer. Disclosing Israeli intelligence info to Russians in the Oval Office, leaving govt documents on tables at MAL for foreign/Chinese officials to view, telling the world he believed Putin over our intelligence people.
[/indent]And, this only the stuff we know about. Unimaginable what he's really done.

With a president this reckless and treasonous, we don't need enemies.

Trump is the enemy WITHIN.
This entire post illustrates what is very wrong in this country. Not only has media fooled so many, not only have so many done so little research on Hillary's emails that were leaked and everyone had access to, but debating skills are a thing of the past. "Who better to KNOW A LIAR than ANOTHER LIAR?" What ARE teachers teaching in school if that is considered a valid argument? Pathetic.

Old 08-30-2022, 02:08 AM

491 posts, read 394,679 times
I held my nose both times I voted for Trump as I knew I could not vote for his opponents. But it will never ever happen again and it would seem many are in the same shoes as I am. Trump is washed up and if he becomes the 2024 candidate the we've handed the office right back to the dems. While I do not see me voting the D party I also will not vote for Trump ever again. That means I vote for the independent, assuming there is one, or I do not vote. And if I do not vote it would be the first time ever since turning 18 back in the 70's.

Old 08-30-2022, 02:44 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I still support Trump and if he runs again, he will have my vote. Recently, I was talking to a friend who is also a Trump supporter. She pointed out that when in office, Trump ended up with some staff that weren't supportive of him and engaged in sabotage. Should he get back in office, I hope all who work for him do truly support him and have his back.
Any staffer’s allegiance, in any administration, should be to the country first.

Old 08-30-2022, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I'm not a "Trump supporter." I am a Trump POLICY supporter. And as long as he is supporting policies and philosophies that I support, I will continue to support what he is (or was) doing. I know leftists can't understand that because they worship those who do what they want to have done like some sort of king or God. For them it's all about the person and not what they do (obviously).

But I will say that it is an absolute abomination what the "swamp" has done to Trump over the past few years. He is WAY stronger than I. In his shoes and with his money, I'd have been long gone years and years ago, as soon as the leftists sent the attack dogs out. I'd have given the finger to the whole thing and gone somewhere abroad (and peaceful) and just lived out the rest of my life uneventfully. Trumps not like that, though. If nothing else, he's definitely a fighter and doesn't take crap from the left. He fires right back. Which is why they hate him.
Has nothing to do with leftism or any other set of political beliefs. It’s those of us who understand that nothing is more important than character and understand thatb Trump lacks sufficient character who can’t understand that.

And no, no one should vote for Biden either for the same reason.

Old 08-30-2022, 02:55 AM

1,100 posts, read 431,824 times
I just miss him completely annihilating the press, among many other things. I guess I’m used to the fake news in love with President Gerber.

Trump wins 2024 he will be 10xs more ruthless than he was in his first term, glorious.

Old 08-30-2022, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Let me know when he is convicted of something.

He is the most thoroughly scrutinzed politician in American history. At this point, we know almost everything about his political, professional, personal, family, and social life. The Democrats and the Deep State are rabidly desperate to put Trump behind bars and leak anything and everything personal about him they have ever dug up.

Trump has to be the most squeaky clean politician we have seen in 100 years. There is no other politician in the past 50 years who could have withstood the scrutiny he did. He never even had a nannygate problem or failed to pay the SS for his groundskeeper. I mean, he is a womanizing dog and must have played fast and loose with the law, which is REQUIRED to be a NYC developer, but he is smart enough not to have left any paper trail of that.

Let me know when Trump is convicted. Meanwhile, Hilary Clinton should have been in jail 6 times over from cattle futures to the Rose law firm billing records, to selling off the US uranium stock to Russia for kick backs.
I agree with the bolded, but it’s an irrelevant deflection.

Criticizing Trump doesn’t make anyone nor require being a Democrat nor a Hillary supporter/voter.

Everything isn’t ‘Us vs. Them’.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies