Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2022, 03:16 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
The most unqualified White House press secretary in the entire history of the position.

But it’s all good, because she’s black and gay, which is more important than competence.
^^^^^ Beat me to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2022, 03:23 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
That was the stupidest non-answer I've ever heard.
Although, it was an excellent question.

I love tennis. This will be another "asterisk" tournament.
There is no logical or medical reason not to let him play.
I love tennis as well.

I love The Big Three. We’ll never see this level of dominance over a 20 year period ever again.

I’m anti-Vax mandates.

But I disagree that either this or the Australian Open are asterisk tournaments.

His personal decision is keeping him from playing. It isn’t something that he has no control over.

Old 08-30-2022, 03:50 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
The perfect incompetent press secretary for the most incompetent administration of all time.

Old 08-30-2022, 04:33 AM

3,113 posts, read 938,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
I love tennis as well.

I love The Big Three. We’ll never see this level of dominance over a 20 year period ever again.

I’m anti-Vax mandates.

But I disagree that either this or the Australian Open are asterisk tournaments.

His personal decision is keeping him from playing. It isn’t something that he has no control over.
That’s like saying the US tournament is Christian only and any none-Christian needs to convert or not play! Something they have control over!

What a ridiculous comment!

Old 08-30-2022, 05:00 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,586,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
The most unqualified White House press secretary in the entire history of the position.

But it’s all good, because she’s black and gay, which is more important than competence.
She is not even trying to answer the questions. she just picks a paragraph in her binder and reads it.

Meanwhile, Doocy is giving her the stare, and he does this little roll of his head and facial expression which is like he is trying to hypnotize her, or give her the "give us the truth" stare llol..

Old 08-30-2022, 05:21 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
her answers are so ridiculously bad it's a miracle she doesn't simply explode from embarrassment.

Old 08-30-2022, 05:29 AM

19,804 posts, read 9,353,220 times
Good opinion piece from The Hill. https://thehill.com/opinion/healthca...ovak-djokovic/

EXCERPT, my italics and bold:

But don’t take my word for it. Here’s what the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Rochelle Walensky said recently about vaccines preventing transmission: “Our vaccines are working exceptionally well. … What they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.”

Consider also that Djokovic already had COVID-19 in June 2020 and December 2021 and therefore has naturally acquired immunity. Several respected studies have suggested that natural immunity is also effective at preventing major illness from the virus.

In other words, Djokovic, relatively young and in top health, has little risk from COVID-19 because his body has produced naturally what a vaccine would otherwise provide.

And if this is about public health and safety, someone really needs to explain why Djokovic, nowhere near anyone on a court, cannot play while more than 23,000 fans fill Arthur Ashe Stadium without masks and without showing the same vaccination card Djokovic is required to present before entering the country.
[END QUOTE]

The reason that no one in the Biden administrations can do a good job about explaining the reasoning behind the COVID "vaccine" push is that there IS no reason behind it except to make profits for Big Pharma. And I think that is fact and not opinion.

Old 08-30-2022, 05:53 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Good opinion piece from The Hill. https://thehill.com/opinion/healthca...ovak-djokovic/

EXCERPT, my italics and bold:

But don’t take my word for it. Here’s what the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Rochelle Walensky said recently about vaccines preventing transmission: “Our vaccines are working exceptionally well. … What they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.”

Consider also that Djokovic already had COVID-19 in June 2020 and December 2021 and therefore has naturally acquired immunity. Several respected studies have suggested that natural immunity is also effective at preventing major illness from the virus.

In other words, Djokovic, relatively young and in top health, has little risk from COVID-19 because his body has produced naturally what a vaccine would otherwise provide.

And if this is about public health and safety, someone really needs to explain why Djokovic, nowhere near anyone on a court, cannot play while more than 23,000 fans fill Arthur Ashe Stadium without masks and without showing the same vaccination card Djokovic is required to present before entering the country.
[END QUOTE]

The reason that no one in the Biden administrations can do a good job about explaining the reasoning behind the COVID "vaccine" push is that there IS no reason behind it except to make profits for Big Pharma. And I think that is fact and not opinion.
There are other items at work here besides big pharma profits. Don't kid yourself. This is new-world-order stuff at work. The vaccines were a great experiment to see how far they could push big government mandates and eliminate personal freedoms.

Old 08-30-2022, 06:01 AM

23,548 posts, read 17,219,108 times
Default PD is not trying to one up her or make her look like a fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Doocy continually bats this bubble head around like a woke shuttlecock. It's highly entertaining. Meanwhile our resident leftists remain mum.
Actually Doocy is not trying to make her stumble.

PD is not trying to one up her or make her look like a fool.

PD is asking straight forward questions which JP can't handle.

PD is not a rerun of April Ryan or jim acosta badgering Trump trying to make him look bad.

The distinction must be made very clear that PD is not of the ilk of antagonists Acosta and Ryan!!!!!

Old 08-30-2022, 06:10 AM

1,216 posts, read 511,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Denying that thousands of illegals are walking across the southern border. This administration is a bad joke.
Does she think they are using hot air balloons? This is what Joe ran on, flooding the country with illegals. Why don't they admit it and say we are going to flood the country with illegals, be proud of it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies