Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2022, 07:32 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Well, I was hoping that she would be better than “Peppermint Patty,” but that’s not the case.

I seriously do not think that she spends anytime preparing by reviewing the current hot topics, in order do to look like a fool on TV.

She was a train wreck from day one, but I figured that she’d learn the ropes within a month or two and be able to put out valid information instead of the same old tired democrat talking points. But to date, she is no different than from day one.

I basically, do not waste my time listening to her since she is clueless and doesn’t have the credibility to be trusted. Honestly, and IMHO, she is just mouthing off this administration’s propaganda talking points.
I thought the same thing... she would have growing pains. But the actions of the BidenAdmin are not making her job any easier.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2022, 08:54 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
For reference - yes - illegals walking into the country does happen.

about 100 migrants in this group walking into the US this morning. Eagle Pass, TX.

https://twitter.com/MattFinnFNC/stat...25951260565507

Old 09-03-2022, 10:23 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
You can visibly see that she is overwhelmed and eventually just starts reading the script.

It's really a good question. Never really got an answer though...

I think she is overwhelmed by getting dressed every morning.

Another disasterous affirmative action hire.

Such appointments do nothing and just demonstrate the idiocy of race preferential hiring and ignoring merit.

However, she may be the perfect match for Biden, as they are both equally incompetent.

Old 09-03-2022, 05:52 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times
Quote:
You can visibly see that she is overwhelmed and eventually just starts reading the script.

It's really a good question. Never really got an answer though...

Something bothers me regarding ALL these press conferences, and this particular one raises more questions than it answers.
Every question this secretary answers is being dictated by the information in front of her.
My question is, are these press meeting planned in advance, so the questions being asked are all ready known to the press secretary, so that the information is there in her notes to give an immediate response?
She is always referring to her notes when asked a question, and again I ask, how does she know what questions will be asked, so she can refer to her notes on the exact question being asked?
How is it Peter Ducey seems to be the only person asking questions.
Why don't we see other people from the press asking questions?

Old 09-03-2022, 06:33 PM

5,044 posts, read 2,399,736 times
Quote:
For reference - yes - illegals walking into the country does happen.

about 100 migrants in this group walking into the US this morning. Eagle Pass, TX.

https://twitter.com/MattFinnFNC/stat...25951260565507
Sometimes they also swim. Something like 9 people died yesterday after being swept away. Maybe Biden should start offering post mortem asylum.

Old 09-03-2022, 07:09 PM

12,978 posts, read 9,501,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Doocy continually bats this bubble head around like a woke shuttlecock. It's highly entertaining. Meanwhile our resident leftists remain mum.
The other reporters in the room could do it as well if they wanted to. She's just not very good. Peter's nice when questioning though, unlike CNN's Acosta.

Old 09-03-2022, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Something bothers me regarding ALL these press conferences, and this particular one raises more questions than it answers.
Every question this secretary answers is being dictated by the information in front of her.
My question is, are these press meeting planned in advance, so the questions being asked are all ready known to the press secretary, so that the information is there in her notes to give an immediate response?
She is always referring to her notes when asked a question, and again I ask, how does she know what questions will be asked, so she can refer to her notes on the exact question being asked?
How is it Peter Ducey seems to be the only person asking questions.
Why don't we see other people from the press asking questions?
Just seeing clips of Doocy on Fox. Don't know if any network carries the entire press conference.

Old 09-03-2022, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Well, I was hoping that she would be better than “Peppermint Patty,” but that’s not the case.

I seriously do not think that she spends anytime preparing by reviewing the current hot topics, in order do to look like a fool on TV.

She was a train wreck from day one, but I figured that she’d learn the ropes within a month or two and be able to put out valid information instead of the same old tired democrat talking points. But to date, she is no different than from day one.

I basically, do not waste my time listening to her since she is clueless and doesn’t have the credibility to be trusted. Honestly, and IMHO, she is just mouthing off this administration’s propaganda talking points.
I think she prepares as well as she can, but can you imagine trying to rationalize the Biden administration policies and actions? It's virtually impossible, so when she hits a roadblock she just starts reading from the briefing book. She doesn't spin well like Psaki did, and I don't think she'll get any better at it.

Old 09-03-2022, 07:19 PM

5,044 posts, read 2,399,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I think she prepares as well as she can, but can you imagine trying to rationalize the Biden administration policies and actions? It's virtually impossible, so when she hits a roadblock she just starts reading from the briefing book. She doesn't spin well like Psaki did, and I don't think she'll get any better at it.
Psaki believed all the lies. This one is having some trouble.

Old 09-05-2022, 09:47 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,650,035 times
It is all woke hiring, where you hire based on who fits a narrative, not who can do a job. Not than anyone can explain this disaster of an administration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies