Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2022, 07:36 AM

134 posts, read 38,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Interesting how my body my choice changes depending on the situation
Amazing isn’t it? The cognitive dissonance band outright hypocrisy is something to behold from the extremist left. So much for their slogan, “MY BODY, MY CHOICE!”

I think tiny is jealous they are bitter and old and live under the freest state in the Union. It’s a lot to handle for authoritarians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2022, 07:38 AM

24,620 posts, read 9,449,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
If the military was going to back you guys they would have done it in 2020.
Why would the military risk their job when there was no risk on Jan 6th?

If you actually served, like me and others, you would know most troops are conservative and from the south. Active troops, reservists, and veterans.

Do you really think woke lefty hippies are the ones who join?

Old 08-31-2022, 08:01 AM

9,501 posts, read 9,812,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
If the military was going to back you guys they would have done it in 2020. Jan 6 would have been it. Much has changed against you in that 2.5 years. Someone is jerking your chain.
The military didn't back Jan 6, because there was nothing to back. It was not an organized uprising or insurrection, but a few fringe idiots.

Old 08-31-2022, 08:05 AM

9,501 posts, read 9,812,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Those were 'mostly peaceful protests", Chris. The media told me so.
CNN: "Fiery But Mostly Peaceful Protests" with burning buildings in the background!

CNN: Jan 6 "iS aN iNsuRreCtiOn"!!!

Old 08-31-2022, 08:10 AM

4,419 posts, read 5,151,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Why would the military risk their job when there was no risk on Jan 6th?

If you actually served, like me and others, you would know most troops are conservative and from the south. Active troops, reservists, and veterans.

Do you really think woke lefty hippies are the ones who join?
The Officers aren’t though.

Old 08-31-2022, 08:28 AM

2,238 posts, read 1,443,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I do not fear groups, I fear the secretive Lone Wolves like Timothy McVeigh. Just watch and see, some Lone
Wolf is going to come out of this period and surprise everybody, including the police forces and the FBI. All done single handedly! These people are too smart to join a group!
who says lone wolves are smart? Could just be even other whack jobs think they are too crazy and dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Biden is a lone wolf who has spread disease and death.

He got rid of cops, reduced the military to woke status and otherwise weakened his declared enemies. Add ammo shortage, high gas prices and essentially opening the priosns with no cash bail and activist prosecutors. Endangered national security. I'd say biden's war on the US is well under way.
lol

Old 08-31-2022, 09:28 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,943,773 times
Democrats:
"You can't topple the US govt., we have jets and tanks and nukes and stuff."

Also Democrats:
"OMG, a few hundred unarmed knuckleheads almost toppled the US govt!!!"

Old 08-31-2022, 09:30 AM

1,265 posts, read 445,006 times
Biden prepping for civil war now that’s funny.

Old 08-31-2022, 09:30 AM

1,641 posts, read 1,644,918 times
Correction: Manufactured inflation.

Old 08-31-2022, 09:37 AM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
It has everything to do with Trump. You have a bunch of demented idiots ready for civil war if dear leader gets arrested. Biden is just saying if you're stupid to try it you won't get far.
You're making the same mistake that a lot of people do. You believe it's about Trump.

It's not.

The anger and frustration is about being ignored, and you just demonstrated the social aspect of it. You've had YEARS to try and understand, but you've CHOSEN not to, while at the same time acting as though you hold the moral high ground. That's frustrating, and people are tired of not only being ignored, but also being told what they think by people who won't even listen to what others have to say.

Trump was a RESPONSE to that attitude. He was our voice, albeit an imperfect representative. He was the one guy willing to FIGHT for us, so he got the job, warts and all.

Six years later, you STILL refuse to even TRY to understand. I've been screaming at the top of my lungs the entire time that the attitudes we're seeing and the utter lack of acknowledgement of half the country's opinions and concerns will lead to a civil war, and so far things have only escalated and it's looking like my predictions half a decade ago are going to turn out to be correct.

PLEASE STOP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies