Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2022, 11:03 AM

45,264 posts, read 26,764,928 times

Advertisements

Group lauded by state Democrats bailed out man who went on to commit murder

St. Paul man Shawn Michael Tillman is accused of murdering a nemesis in cold blood on a light rail platform earlier this year.

According to Crime Watch Minneapolis, he was bailed out just three weeks before the murder by Minnesota Freedom Fund, a controversial group with a history of helping violent offenders make bail.

Court documents published by Crime Watch show Minnesota Freedom Fund paid Tillman’s bail April 29 on an indecent exposure case. A few weeks later, on May 20, he pumped six rounds into a man on a light rail platform near Fifth and Minnesota streets because he had a “beef” with the victim, charging documents state.

My prior thread from Jan 2021 - Harris Supported Minnesota Freedom Fund To Bail Out Summer Rioters... They Won't Share Details

... and her tweet is still active.

If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/sta...55018128965643
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2022, 11:07 AM

45,264 posts, read 26,764,928 times
FYI - Tillman is part of this long list of those committing crimes that have been bailed out by MFF.

If you do twitter - the list is here.

1/
We've had requests for a list of offenders @MNFreedomFund has bailed out who've gone on to commit new crimes, including serious assault, sex assault, murder. This list is by no means comprehensive, it's only those we know.

Link to this list when contacting your legislators.

https://twitter.com/CrimeWatchMpls/s...81153984122885

MFF - Making Felonies Fun

Old 08-31-2022, 11:34 AM

6,670 posts, read 3,286,342 times
She should be arrested for being a co-conspirator.

Old 08-31-2022, 12:01 PM

11,136 posts, read 10,902,682 times
As I've asked before in other threads, why do democrats love to defend, coddle, and bail out violent criminals? Seriously? What is it with them? I still haven't had a left wing poster step up and answer this question. I mean, I really want to know.

Old 08-31-2022, 12:10 PM

1,866 posts, read 921,697 times
Do Democrats ever wonder why their cities are so crime infested?
And why crime rates increased after bail reforms and defund the police measures were taken?
Are they capable of critical thinking & reflective thought?

Old 08-31-2022, 01:05 PM

52,221 posts, read 33,935,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
As I've asked before in other threads, why do democrats love to defend, coddle, and bail out violent criminals? Seriously? What is it with them? I still haven't had a left wing poster step up and answer this question. I mean, I really want to know.
i do too, but i doubt you'll ever get an answer.

Old 08-31-2022, 01:23 PM

24,222 posts, read 16,911,280 times
Quote:

It makes ZERO sense. I think it is just their nature to condense everyone into categories using their identity politics. If you like Trump you are a Deplorable Domestic Terrorist. If you are Gay or Trans you are a victim of bullying, shaming. If you are Black you are perpetually oppressed by the White Devil. If you are an Illegal Alien you are only coming here to work hard and pay taxes.

There is no middle ground with these people so a violent criminal with a mile long rap sheet is treated the same as some kid that forgot to pay for a pack of gum.

I think most of us understand that there is a difference between a young man that might have been picked up a couple of times for doing stupid things and a guy that has been arrested for armed robbery, assault and battery, attempted murder and has done some time behind bars.

You have to treat these criminals differently but the Dems don't.

When they see a young Black man in cuffs HE is the Victim of a Racist system led by White Supremacists not matter what he has been accused of.

Old 08-31-2022, 01:33 PM

25,249 posts, read 18,405,027 times
The creep should be in prison for life, and Harris ought to be right beside him as a cellmate, charged with being an accessory.

Old 08-31-2022, 02:01 PM

52,221 posts, read 33,935,038 times
a very similar case in Portland

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/202...th-murder.html

Old 08-31-2022, 02:10 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,088,210 times
Quote:
My guess is, inside every democrap lib, they are so brain dead/brain washed, that they believe it's actually someone else's fault and that the criminal is not responsible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies