Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2022, 03:35 PM

24,456 posts, read 17,203,514 times

Advertisements

How dumb. It is sad that our "leaders' are choosing to turn our once proud, distinguished and world renown military into a bunch of sissies.

So to improve a soldiers "lethality" they will now call him what? they/them? as in hey They get over that wall and shoot that enemy, why should I Sarge? Them just said your skirt looks stupid and it does not match your top.... Them be fighting words Sarge.... Them as in that person has made you mad or them as in Those words have angered me and now I'm gonna go slap that They into next week. Too late Them just shot me....

How dumb. The world is laughing at us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2022, 03:39 PM

45,203 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Its just the left continuing its march through the institutions.

Old 08-31-2022, 03:42 PM

23,529 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
more proof that we are no longer a serious country.

'improve lethality '?

no way that was stated with a straight face.
To not use gender references unleashes lethality ?????????

So kids in school taught to not use he, him, her or she makes them more aggressive? Removes any moral restrictions?

The Hershe y candy bar is next to fall. Eating a Hershey kiss will make you weak and vulnerable.

Old 08-31-2022, 03:44 PM

344 posts, read 144,251 times
The armed services are voluntary. They follow orders.

Old 08-31-2022, 03:48 PM

18,717 posts, read 7,597,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
more proof that we are no longer a serious country.

'improve lethality '?

no way that was stated with a straight face.
Tell me this is from the Babylon Bee.

Please.

Old 08-31-2022, 04:23 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,159,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
I’m looking to the Joe Biden supporters on this forum tell me why this is good and why Joe Biden is an amazing commander-in-chief. What say you, ClaraC?

Crickets...….

Old 08-31-2022, 04:28 PM

25,684 posts, read 18,773,845 times
The only thing that is "lethal" is the constant bowing to the mentally ill. It's a very good way to drive this nation to extinction. I'm not going to pretend I'm mentally ill in order to make the mentally ill feel better about themselves.

Old 08-31-2022, 04:35 PM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
The only thing that is "lethal" is the constant bowing to the mentally ill. It's a very good way to drive this nation to extinction. I'm not going to pretend I'm mentally ill in order to make the mentally ill feel better about themselves.
Amen

Half of the country wants us to roll over and take it in the petunia. Not on our watch they won't . Don't they teach civics or history anymore? There are a bunch of "homeless advocates" pushing for nutcases to have housing, free for them housing, at the beach. We've lost our collective minds.

Do drugs, fry your brain and we will give you a house on beach front property so these self hating ingrates can feel better about themselves.

I can't even go to the store anymore without some drugged out skitzo screaming in the sky before I go in. I have one that walks up and down our street screaming at the sun. These types need to have forced treatment not a damn free house at the beach.

At least our local nut job bike thief ended up in jail after years of robbing from the neighbors.

I support treatment for our vets because they've seen who knows what but we neighbors know these local clowns were druggies before they dropped out of school and they are still druggies.

They seem to flock here because of the mild weather. Every day I want to cross a highway overpass on a foot bridge and I wonder if I'll need to draw my knife because of a fent/heroine addict shooting up and demanding money. It's not just a few, it seems to be like some sort of team now. They at least toss their used needles in a shoebox after they get high. What a waste of life.

Last edited by 1AngryTaxPayer; 08-31-2022 at 04:54 PM..

Old 08-31-2022, 05:07 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
amen x 2. catering to mental illness is utterly stupid. the Chinese must be busting a gut.

Old 08-31-2022, 05:56 PM

12,958 posts, read 9,473,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
I’m looking to the Joe Biden supporters on this forum tell me why this is good and why Joe Biden is an amazing commander-in-chief. What say you, ClaraC?
Well - he's certainly amazing ....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies