Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2022, 12:43 PM

13,742 posts, read 7,999,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Where does the Women's Lib movement stand in all of this?
They scream how woman make less money than a man. That women are relegated to the kitchens barefoot and pregnant. That women are second class citizens and many of the complaints that are justified go on and on but when it comes to a biological man hanging out in the Ladies restroom, a place where women could traditionally go to get away from men if only for a few minutes is now being invaded and the women are being told to shut up... This is so wrong.

Where are the Women that fought so hard for Equality yet when it comes to bathrooms they are taking a seat...?

I know a few gay women in the recovery community who are adamantly opposed to trans women taking part in women-only social events.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2022, 02:21 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I hear California is passing a law to require all men to pee sitting down to help prevent any Transphobia in the restrooms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by osu1978 View Post
I can't even tell if you are joking or not because its California.
I am kidding but would you put it past California to do something so crazy.

Old 09-06-2022, 02:55 PM

1,719 posts, read 731,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I hear California is passing a law to require all men to pee sitting down to help prevent any Transphobia in the restrooms.

Really.
Several years ago, Sweden wanted to pass a law requiring men to pee sitting down for reasons of "hygiene" and "health" (men supposedly empty their bladders more fully when sitting down).

Gee, and I thought men have been doing okay for the last 50,000 years by standing up ... guess I was wrong.

Old 09-06-2022, 07:02 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,956,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentonite View Post
Several years ago, Sweden wanted to pass a law requiring men to pee sitting down for reasons of "hygiene" and "health" (men supposedly empty their bladders more fully when sitting down).

Gee, and I thought men have been doing okay for the last 50,000 years by standing up ... guess I was wrong.
Sitting on a public toilet seat is far from hygienic. LOL.

Old 09-07-2022, 11:50 AM

3,113 posts, read 938,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentonite View Post

Uhm, it's opposite for me. I empty it a lot easier standing up. I think every guy can relate when taking a crap, first finish #2 then stand up and finish #1.

Old 09-09-2022, 11:15 PM

3,319 posts, read 1,818,241 times
Just an update... the link in my previous post #163 should have brought you to the images folder.
Maybe this will work better ... and scroll down to get to the trans-van.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TERF..._click&f=image

Apparently they can't find enough venom to spew online, so..

Old 09-10-2022, 05:59 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaIamela View Post
Just an update... the link in my previous post #163 should have brought you to the images folder.
Maybe this will work better ... and scroll down to get to the trans-van.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TERF..._click&f=image

Apparently they can't find enough venom to spew online, so..
Best comment on there:

If having vagina does NOT make you a woman, how does lipstick, high heels, and a handbag ???

Old 09-10-2022, 06:33 AM

2,045 posts, read 785,940 times
I have no respect for American women and their 'movement' being as they're very quiet about how women are treated in Islam.

Old 09-10-2022, 06:34 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Best comment on there:

If having vagina does NOT make you a woman, how does lipstick, high heels, and a handbag ???
I'm going to get some doll clothes and dress up my hamster.

VOILA!!

Hamster is now a woman.

Old 09-10-2022, 05:22 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit12 View Post
I have no respect for American women and their 'movement' being as they're very quiet about how women are treated in Islam.
This is a really dumb take. People can have a cause without being a mouthpiece for ALL THE CAUSES. It's used a lot in debates but it's still a dumb take.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies