Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2022, 11:10 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
They may shout LOCK HIM UP but that will be for Joseph R Biden, aka the worst president of all times.

Welcome to PA, President Trump.
Then is there no doubt in your mind that Trump was, by far, the greatest American president since Abraham Lincoln? The man who Trump pardoned, Roger Stone, thinks so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2022, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Thanks. It should be good and inspiring after listening to liar and destructive brain dead Joey.
So, diddlydudette, then is there no doubt in your mind, whatsoever, that Trump was, by far, the greatest American president since Abraham Lincoln? The man who Trump pardoned, Roger Stone, thinks so.

Old 09-03-2022, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Trump is already supersized enough
Don't you quite dearly wish that Trump could become your dictator for the rest of his life.

Old 09-03-2022, 11:17 PM

Quote:
He's the King of all MAGA!

Lol, love when he dances at the end.
Don't you just wish that Trump could become your dictator for the rest of his life?

Old 09-03-2022, 11:18 PM

11,248 posts, read 11,020,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Don't you quite dearly wish that Trump could become your dictator for the rest of his life.
Oh stop already. A real man spoke tonight, unlike the Hitler wannabe from 2 nights ago.

Old 09-03-2022, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Yes, extremely worrisome about what's going on now. We really need to win house and Senate in Nov. to slow down the crazy. I feel though that the Dems will do as much destroying as they can in the next 2 years. This country already has been thru so much awful. Our country now is on life support.
Then, diddlydudette, isn't one of the biggest reasons you want the Republicans to win the midterms is so that all abortion can be banned at the national level. After all, both Republicans in my state running for U. S. Senate quite strongly supports getting that done.

Old 09-03-2022, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Yes, you've missed a lot. You've been in a coma for at least three years, apparently. So much to catch you up on. I guess we can start with the riots of a couple summers ago that caused over two billion dollars worth of damage. The leftists were burning cities, looting grannies' stores, taking over city centers and declaring them new nations, assaulting people, killing people, overturning cars and burning them, blocking major highways, etc. Since then there has been much social unrest in several major cities, perpetrated by leftist scum. Best place to get caught up on that story would be to look at the news from Portland for the last couple years. Just last week there was significant rioting, a murder, so on and so forth. So yes, read up on that. I'm sure you'll be appalled. Oh, yes, I'm very sure. No, really. I am.
Yet, ChrisC, just what did Trump do to put a stop to all that burning and looting? Next to nothing. So, I'm glad I was wrong and foolish enough to vote for Trump in 2020. I can only feel sorry for you if you did, especially both times.

Old 09-03-2022, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Oh stop already. A real man spoke tonight, unlike the Hitler wannabe from 2 nights ago.
LOL, what an utterly absurd response. But ditchlights, if I understand you, you think that Trump was the best president since Ronald Reagan. No, I may be wrong. You surely think Trump was the best president since Abraham Lincoln. Or am I still wrong?

Old 09-03-2022, 11:29 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
god what great speech
There's already a thread on it.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...f-america.html

Old 09-03-2022, 11:32 PM

10,471 posts, read 6,982,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Yet, ChrisC, just what did Trump do to put a stop to all that burning and looting? Next to nothing. So, I'm glad I was wrong and foolish enough to vote for Trump in 2020. I can only feel sorry for you if you did, especially both times.
He protected federal property in cities where looting was happening in Democrat cities. The blame on the riots fall Governors and Mayors. He walked across the street to the Church from the Whitehouse after BLM/Antifa tried to burn it down thst was allowed by Democrats, then you ridiculed him.

If you truly believe anything in your post, you are a victim of left wing nedia and Democrat indoctrination.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies