Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2022, 06:21 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Oh for God's sake. I wonder WHY no straight man will date it? So hard to figure out!!! These people live in a complete fantasy world. Obviously. After all, they are pretending to be something they cannot be. It's no different than a transvestite. Except the transvestite still realizes what he REALLY is. So the mental illness is not quite as serious.

I would think that years down the road, many of them will hate themselves. But they will hate others even more because it is those others who allowed them to **** themselves up so badly as children. From there, who knows what they will do. Depends on how prone to violence they are as an individual. We as a society are setting ourselves up for a huge problem down the road. Of course... we are very good at doing that. Nothing new. SSDD.
You should read some of the detransitioning stories.

Heartbreaking. Incredible sadness, regret and anger.

The damage done to these people is criminal. Absolutely criminal.

Thankfully some are speaking up, trying to warn others NOT to get surgery. To fix depression, anxiety, anorexia, etc., first. THEN see if it is transgender ideology.

And in 80% of children "outgrow" the ideology. 80%.

Why would any medical professional jump to --- Hey, let's start transitioning you TODAY!!! BY noon, we can get you into a great new hormone pattern!! What d'ya say!!!

Instead of WAITING?

Old 09-06-2022, 06:23 PM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post

Thankfully some are speaking up, trying to warn others NOT to get surgery. To fix depression, anxiety, anorexia, etc., first. THEN see if it is transgender ideology.

Why would any medical professional jump to --- Hey, let's start transitioning you TODAY!!! BY noon, we can get you into a great new hormone pattern!! What d'ya say!!!

Instead of WAITING?
My opinion is that it is criminal child abuse (actually worse, child mutilation on top of abuse).

Old 09-06-2022, 06:27 PM

6,365 posts, read 2,698,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
This group claims to be an advocacy group for trans gender but it has little to no weight in medical circles -- so they can recommend advise, give the green light -- anyway you want to put it -- and it means nothing.

I do think we should not make physical changes with regards to gender identity until growth has stopped.

In the mean time, we do have to acknowledge it is possible and probable that there will be minors who still want to identify as the other gender. We don't need to punish them for their choice but we also shouldn't make permanent changes until they are adults.
Actually in looking around "WPATH" appears to be a "leading" group in "Gender" health, many Medical Facilities and even Insurance Companies use their "Standards of Care" to determine what to cover. So I would hardly put them in the "Means Nothing" Category.

If they say that Minors can get these surgeries...you can bet that the actual surgeries will not be too far behind.

Old 09-06-2022, 06:49 PM

43,059 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Quote:

Instead of WAITING?
The blame lies with the parents that permit it

Old 09-06-2022, 07:27 PM

7,253 posts, read 3,776,807 times
Quote:

Instead of WAITING?
80% is the midpoint, since various studies show 65%-94% outgrow it if just left alone.

So, basically 2/3 to 9/10 outgrow it IF JUST LEFT ALONE. Of the remaining that don't, 50% of them turn out to be gay.

So, the VAST MAJORITY will outgrow it or end up gay. IF JUST LEFT ALONE. The prudent thing to do is wait and see. I thought medicine was conservative?

Yet, doctors are performing these mutilations on children? And in the best case, they sterilize them or stunt their mental development with hormone blockers?

What kind of society allows this to happen? The West is killing itself.

Old 09-07-2022, 12:15 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Evil will get (or has already gotten) the upper hand. Problem is, having their own little "segment" of society will not be enough for them. They will start to prey on us next. First they will rub our noses in their lifestyle (just as homosexuals have done), then they will become militant about it. We (normal, reasonable people) are the next population to go the way that so many other "undesirable elements of society" have gone in the past: into mass graves.

Unless, of course, enough of us see the light in time. Which is getting more and more unlikely.
Please explain to me how homosexuals have rubbed my nose into their lifestyle?

Secondly since you seem to know so much, please also explain why transsexuals what me to become like them? What do they have to gain by me becoming a transsexual against my will?

Finally, just which conspiracy theory nut do you love to listen to and take seriously?

Old 09-07-2022, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamhammer View Post
Somebody somewhere is playing god in the most perverse way. It’s got to be a power trip /god complex or somebody is trying to destroy this generation for control. Either way it’s all for control and family division of the feeble minded.

If someone has a better theory I’m all ears. ?
Conspiracy theory nuts will tell you it's not God play, but rather worship of Satanism to summon demons to this earth.

Old 09-07-2022, 12:27 AM

Quote:

Instead of WAITING?
Why should I worry much about any of the children or young adults above? Instead, I feel quite well blessed I'm not the parent of a child who has gender dysphoria and demanding treatment to the opposite sex. If I had a child like that would I have refused to help my child with that terrible condition to the point of driving him or her to suicide? Who knows? I certainly would have felt I passed on some mighty bad, messed up genes. So it's not my business to worry about it and have no desire to make it my business.

Last edited by StillwaterTownie; 09-07-2022 at 12:39 AM..

Old 09-07-2022, 12:38 AM

Quote:
My opinion is that it is criminal child abuse (actually worse, child mutilation on top of abuse).
So in your further opinion, it's far better for the child to kill him or herself over being refused gender reassignment treatment. After all, what if the treated male child turned out to be a male lesbian? Life would be no better than before. A male lesbian is a male who thinks he should have been born as a female, but is sexually attracted to females.

Old 09-07-2022, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post
80% is the midpoint, since various studies show 65%-94% outgrow it if just left alone.

So, basically 2/3 to 9/10 outgrow it IF JUST LEFT ALONE. Of the remaining that don't, 50% of them turn out to be gay.

So, the VAST MAJORITY will outgrow it or end up gay. IF JUST LEFT ALONE. The prudent thing to do is wait and see. I thought medicine was conservative?

Yet, doctors are performing these mutilations on children? And in the best case, they sterilize them or stunt their mental development with hormone blockers?

What kind of society allows this to happen? The West is killing itself.
Interesting story in video about a very young teen boy who threatened to kill himself or run away if he wasn't allowed treatment to be a female. His mother hid the knives. Australia doesn't allow such treatment for children under age 16, so his mother let him take her estrogen. He grew breasts, changed his mind and wanted to go back to being a boy. So he had to go to South Korea to get breast reduction surgery, since hardly any doctor is willing to do such surgery on young boys. The boy doesn't regret what happened, since he felt it was the right thing to do at that time. The video made me feel blessed again that I don't have a child with such a severe problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27qjn0v4Av4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies