Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2022, 04:45 PM

17,795 posts, read 13,692,692 times

Advertisements

Is adoption not an option in this case"? Maybe we should bring back orphanages?

Old 09-06-2022, 04:49 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seguinite View Post
Well... that woman isn't gonna be pregnant without a man being involved. An argument can be made that the ultimate responsibility for an unwanted pregnancy belongs with the man. Men that aren't 'financially ready' can take steps to ensure with near certainty that no pregancy occurs.
Ever hear of birth control pills, etc? Or KEEPING YOUR LEGS SHUT?

Stop blaming men for your or women's decisions.

I'm Female btw.

Problem is - Women don't take responsibility BEFORE Pregnancy Happens. Not all Are Using PRECUATION.

-------------------------

Men have no choice. Perhaps they should choose their Ho Wisely.

Old 09-06-2022, 04:52 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
Both decide this when they choose to have sex. The are both saying “I’m prepared for whatever the consequences might be.” Why is this overlooked?

I do agree with you that men are totally left out of these choices and many men are devastated when a woman kills his child - rightly so.
And even though you and I disagree on the "killing a child" part, I respect you for being consistent in your beliefs.

Which is a lot more than I can say for several of the people on this thread who are on my side of the issue.

Old 09-06-2022, 05:01 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Men do have a choice. They can mind their sperm better if they don’t want the pregnancy they’re involved in to be aborted. They have control of their body. They can use bc, most choose not to. They can know their partners better to find out if she would abort or not. Men also have the choice after the child is born to be involved or not. Many never pay child support or are never there emotionally for their child.

No one should be able to force a woman to abort or give birth against her own wishes.

Old 09-06-2022, 05:06 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Men do have a choice. They can mind their sperm better if they don’t want the pregnancy they’re involved in to be aborted. They have control of their body. They can use bc, most choose not to. They can know their partners better to find out if she would abort or not. Men also have the choice after the child is born to be involved or not. Many never pay child support or are never there emotionally for their child.

No one should be able to force a woman to abort or give birth against her own wishes.
And we have another male bashing post.

I'm making popcorn. Anyone want some?

Old 09-06-2022, 05:07 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Ever hear of birth control pills, etc? Or KEEPING YOUR LEGS SHUT?

Stop blaming men for your or women's decisions.

I'm Female btw.

Problem is - Women don't take responsibility BEFORE Pregnancy Happens. Not all Are Using PRECUATION.

-------------------------

Men have no choice. Perhaps they should choose their Ho Wisely.
Ever heard of keeping your pants zipped?

Old 09-06-2022, 05:07 PM

8,806 posts, read 6,110,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
And even though you and I disagree on the "killing a child" part, I respect you for being consistent in your beliefs.

Which is a lot more than I can say for several of the people on this thread who are on my side of the issue.
I meant to add that I understand the point you’re trying to make. The woman being the “host” has obvious potential consequences so I guess that confounds things. But I can agree that just like a woman can kill the baby if she doesn’t feel like paying for it, the man should also have the right to say, “I don’t want to pay for it so I’m walking if you choose to keep it.”

Both are garbage choices, honestly. Really sorta drives the pro-life point home being phrased that way. Life is precious and these folks don’t seem to realize that. We are not animals acting on basic urges here. We have consequences for every action we take or don’t take. Creating a life just happens to be a major one.

Old 09-06-2022, 05:09 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
And we have another male bashing post.

I'm making popcorn. Anyone want some?
That’s ridiculous. Men minding their own sperm and being responsible isn’t male bashing.

Old 09-06-2022, 05:11 PM

8,806 posts, read 6,110,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post

Just wondering if you don’t see how you’re also giving female options, too….

Old 09-06-2022, 05:13 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
I meant to add that I understand the point you’re trying to make. The woman being the “host” has obvious potential consequences so I guess that confounds things. But I can agree that just like a woman can kill the baby if she doesn’t feel like paying for it, the man should also have the right to say, “I don’t want to pay for it so I’m walking if you choose to keep it.”

Both are garbage choices, honestly. Really sorta drives the pro-life point home being phrased that way. Life is precious and these folks don’t seem to realize that. We are not animals acting on basic urges here. We have consequences for every action we take or don’t take. Creating a life just happens to be a major one.
Exactly. But pro abortionists only see the opportunity to kill the baby. To kill the human.

Ultimately that's all that matters to them. They could care less about what men think. Even if the man would willingly take the child and pay for everything .. they applaud the "brave" women who kill their own offspring.

Such a dark age we are living in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies