Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2022, 03:02 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,048,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
If both parties are using frozen sperm they’re in a relationship. How they work out the financial aspects is on the two of em.
Quite the assumption. The woman could be a surrogate…and it’s hilarious how folks insist men should get vasectomies and freeze their sperm, and think they should also be responsible for the fee to have the vasectomy and for the procedure to use the frozen sperm.

Old 09-12-2022, 03:04 PM

13,293 posts, read 9,828,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Really? Then why are posters unable to grasp the issue that a father would not want his child aborted?

There is no RECOGNITION of a parental relationship. At all.

It's like the father doesn't exist. And the abortion is simply pulling a wisdom tooth. Because in pregnancy there is only ONE body: The mother's. There is no separate life. There is no child.

THAT, my friend, is cognitive dissonance.

Tell me, do those who say fathers have no say in pregnancy also congratulate male coworkers when they announce their wives/gfs are pregnant? Do they say, awesome congrats on being a father?

Or do they stare blankly, brows furrowed in total confusion ... because they revert to abortion discussions like this where all they did was bang the keyboard about how men don't exist and had nothing to do with the pregnancy? And don't understand why this man is claiming he is having a child?
You need to go back and reread my posts in this thread. I’ve answered all those questions already.

You can bang on incessantly about women who have abortions being psychopathic narcissists, but if it’s ok to freeze life indefinitely and ok to terminate an embryo in the womb if too many have successfully implanted, then it’s also ok for women to abort for any other reason, including because they don’t want to be a parent.

Society does not take your black and white view. If it’s ok to destroy an embryo in one circumstance, it’s ok in any.

Because it does not appear that the embryo being life is actually the prevailing factor.

(I have no issues with either IVF or abortion).

And I’ll just add - if men want to keep any baby they make, they need to a) not have sex with a woman that is willing to abort and b) wear a condom until they’re with the future mother of their children. Then they won’t have that problem. I’ve said this many times.

Last edited by FinsterRufus; 09-12-2022 at 03:21 PM..

Old 09-12-2022, 03:06 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,864,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
You need to go back and reread my posts in this thread.
I was responding directly to a 1 specific post. Where you quoted me.

If I misinterpreted your response, you can explain if you like. Or not. Whatever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies