Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2022, 08:23 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround12345 View Post
Ugh when did lesbians get to steal the term gay? I am gay and hate it. Especially as the ones doing it tend to e the most vile swamp creatures alive.There now I feel better. Actually I don't but I am trying.

"Listen, nobody calls lesbos "gay" in Massachusetts. In this state, we call them "Queeahs."

-- Ted "Need My Carpet Cleaned" Kennedy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2022, 08:28 AM

5,044 posts, read 2,398,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Umm, didn't gays co-opt the word gay? It used to mean something else entirely.
Well what a little gotcha. Just pointing out lately the trend is to always say gay and it seems like for whatever reason lesbian has become to be viewed of having negative connotations or possibly just going out of trend. I guess it isn't any different than reclaiming the word ***** (apparentlythe Q word isn't kosher here either although it is not considered a slur anymore) or blacks using the N word. I guess my main disgust is the new WH is always labeled gay. But are can no longer tell the difference between a man and a woman what's the difference these days. I just hate thinking of somebody so vile as being gay.

Lesbian well we all know how they are. Lol

Old 09-07-2022, 08:33 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
To an outsider it would appear MA voters support the country being overrun with illegals, terrorists and drugs, the cost of which falls onthe back of the taxpayers who were forced to give up energy independence and pay for the dem policies.

It is indeed a befuddlement that dem voters see no issue with dems and intel agencies trying to overthrow a sitting president.

Do dem voters enjoy inflation and exorbitant energy prices?

What are MA voters willing to surrender to continue radical dem policies which have turned states and cities into a maelstrom of violence?

What is important to dem voters from MA?

A state gov is critical to supporting federal policies and the current admin's policies are clearly destructive to the country...which includes MA.
You come out of the womb a Democrat here. That's a big part of the problem.

Old 09-07-2022, 08:58 AM

8,757 posts, read 5,053,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
You come out of the womb a Democrat here. That's a big part of the problem.
My Dad was a diehard dem in Ma. If he were alive today.....he would be for Trump.....without a doubt.

Old 09-07-2022, 08:59 AM

4,661 posts, read 1,951,679 times
There is something wrong with a Party when they celebrate this, "the first woman and gay" as Governor. A true measure of support for equality would be Democrat's wins Govenror's Race with no mention of her sex or orientation, simply the victory. You cannot ever bring people together by constantly harping on their differences. It also undervalues her victory giving the idea of perhaps she won only because she "was a woman and gay" and not because she was the best person running. Not that dissimilar to Affirmative Action. You can be the best candidate, the smartest and hardest working but if you are black and get a job for a company that touts its affirmative action policy you are going to have to work twice as hard to prove you should be there because you know behind your back everybody is going to say you only got that job because you were Black.

Old 09-07-2022, 08:59 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
is it her gayness or her estrogen that bothers you?

Old 09-07-2022, 09:01 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
is it her gayness or her estrogen that bothers you?
Its both that has msm feeling butterflies,ooh
and 'Trumpist' seems a bit disrespectful.

Old 09-07-2022, 09:03 AM

841 posts, read 507,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
To an outsider it would appear MA voters support the country being overrun with illegals, terrorists and drugs, the cost of which falls onthe back of the taxpayers who were forced to give up energy independence and pay for the dem policies.

It is indeed a befuddlement that dem voters see no issue with dems and intel agencies trying to overthrow a sitting president.

Do dem voters enjoy inflation and exorbitant energy prices?

What are MA voters willing to surrender to continue radical dem policies which have turned states and cities into a maelstrom of violence?

What is important to dem voters from MA?

A state gov is critical to supporting federal policies and the current admin's policies are clearly destructive to the country...which includes MA.
So, MA has more crime and violence than red states? Facts don't care about your feelings.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...-rate-by-state

Old 09-07-2022, 09:09 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
It's always nice to be referred to as a "vagina that likes other vaginas." Great political talking point.

Stellar credentials for a candidate.

I'm waiting for the 'penis that likes feather play.' Just so's everyone knows what the candidate does in bed and which body part is important.

Old 09-07-2022, 09:38 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I live in Mass and the key to beating a die hard Dem in this state is to secure the support of the Independent voter. The problem is Diehl has Trumps endorsement but that is going to isolate many independents and they will probably stay home on election day.

Diehl is a known commodity having been a State Representative and then in 2018 he challenged Elizabeth Warren and even though she campaigned very little in the state as she flirted with a Presidential run and made her way round the country to support other candidates she easily beat Diehl because this is Massachusetts, a Democrat stronghold.

Diehl will have an uphill battle against Healey because she is a known entity having served as Attorney General for years and she checks several boxes on the Democrats identity politics check list.

The election is hers to lose.
Kind of figured that. Its odd when see a party throw away an election because someone moderate is a RINO/DINO and RINOS/DINOS are eeeeeeevil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies