Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2022, 04:53 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,816,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Can't feel sorry for these people in Chicago. You get what you vote for so enjoy.
Yep. Drag racing happens only in Chicago. No other place on the planet. Bad Chicago!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2022, 04:54 PM

29,628 posts, read 24,644,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Why was she crossing the road during a drag race.

She comes from Florida, where there is law and order, even when the sun goes down. They aren't used to spontaneous drag races, so she probably thought nothing of it as she was crossing the street in Chicago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Yep. Drag racing happens only in Chicago. No other place on the planet. Bad Chicago!

You're right. It also happens in Los Angeles, and other major cities of California. Probably some other parts of the country that have been laid waste to by the far left.

Old 09-07-2022, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
She comes from Florida, where there is law and order, even when the sun goes down. They aren't used to spontaneous drag races, so she probably thought nothing of it as she was crossing the street in Chicago.
Oh, look at this. In Florida!!

Two Florida teenagers are arrested for drag racing cars at 120mph before crashing as passenger, 16, is ejected from vehicle and dies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...passenger.html

For the love of God, this stupidity takes place all over the place. Stop with the Chicago hate.

Old 09-07-2022, 04:59 PM

Quote:
You're right. It also happens in Los Angeles, and other major cities of California. Probably some other parts of the country that have been laid waste to by the far left.
And Texas:

2 children were killed and 8 other people injured when a car lost control at Texas drag race

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/24/us/te...%20years%20old.

What say you now?

Old 09-07-2022, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Oh, look at this. In Florida!!

Two Florida teenagers are arrested for drag racing cars at 120mph before crashing as passenger, 16, is ejected from vehicle and dies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...passenger.html

For the love of God, this stupidity takes place all over the place. Stop with the Chicago hate.

I agree, stop the Chicago hate by stopping the criminals who are causing all the hate to exist in the first place. Refund the police. Hire more in fact. And raise their pay 25%. They are obviously needed. This stuff seems to be happening far far more often in places like Chicago and LA and other cities where the far left neutered the police, and pushed the insane "defund the police" bowel movement while preaching to the community that law enforcement is the problem in all of this.

Old 09-07-2022, 05:03 PM

2,953 posts, read 981,919 times
Illegal street racing - It isn't new. It isn't political. It isn't racial. I don't know why this thread is even in this forum.

Old 09-07-2022, 05:06 PM

Quote:
I agree, stop the Chicago hate by stopping the criminals who are causing all the hate to exist in the first place. Refund the police. Hire more in fact. And raise their pay 25%. They are obviously needed. This stuff seems to be happening far far more often in places like Chicago and LA and other cities where the far left neutered the police, and pushed the insane "defund the police" bowel movement while preaching to the community that law enforcement is the problem in all of this.
What does this have to do with drag racing?

Oh, that's right, nothing. This thread is just another excuse to rag on Chicago. At least you admit it.

Old 09-07-2022, 05:14 PM

Quote:
What does this have to do with drag racing?

Oh, that's right, nothing. This thread is just another excuse to rag on Chicago. At least you admit it.

Do you think people also comment on crime in NYC because they hate NYC? Or do you think people have a right to complain when their communities (USA belongs to all of it's citizens, not just you) goes to crap? I don't want to live in a 3rd world country, which is why I think it's important to come right out and say, we should not have to accept this. The leadership of Chicago and also many other liberal cities around America are failing it's citizens. Many of these citizens that live in these communities are the ones complaining the loudest. Do you think they should just shut up and take it???

I have no hate for Chicago. I lived there for half a decade and still have many friends there who I keep contact with. I would be very angry if something like this claimed the life of someone I cared about.

Old 09-07-2022, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Do you think people also comment on crime in NYC because they hate NYC? Or do you think people have a right to complain when their communities (USA belongs to all of it's citizens, not just you) goes to crap? I don't want to live in a 3rd world country, which is why I think it's important to come right out and say, we should not have to accept this. The leadership of Chicago and also many other liberal cities around America are failing it's citizens. Many of these citizens that live in these communities are the ones complaining the loudest. Do you think they should just shut up and take it???
As is the leadership in many red places across the country. Again, what does that have to do with drag racing?

Old 09-07-2022, 05:45 PM

Quote:
As is the leadership in many red places across the country. Again, what does that have to do with drag racing?

But these things aren't happening at near the same rate in "those red places". There is a very good reason people are talking about these things going on in places like Chicago, NYC, LA, etc... Because that seems to be where the vast majority of these wild incidents occur. I never said these things don't happen anywhere else by the way.

Why do you think people should just ignore crime in our nation's big cities? How could you even expect that of people???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies