Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2022, 01:49 AM

37,180 posts, read 19,200,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
They will probably post pictures of liberals who are half his age. I'm not sure why we are even having this discussion about his appearance. He's going to be 70 in 2 years. 70 year olds typically aren't trying to look "flattering". But this thread has nothing to do with his general appearance. I think lefties are just putting their petty nature on display.
Nonsense. I’m 70 and cute as a bug’s ear.

All that is necessary at this age to be presentable is to shower occasionally, comb your hair, change your clothes before the old ones rot off, and to only slow down in front of journalists whose cameras won’t focus properly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2022, 01:59 AM

491 posts, read 394,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
In the following video he shouts "60 days" until the polls.

What a strong person he is.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ste...nt-2022-09-08/
You truly are one gullible person. Are you Bannon's personal cheerleader?

Old 09-09-2022, 02:01 AM

491 posts, read 394,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
What crime are they saying he committed? He probably legitimately believed he was raising money for a border wall?

Just curious. Were you hiking the Appalachian Trail the last year or so and completely oblivious to all the news?

Old 09-09-2022, 02:45 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
LOL because all you consume is left wing propaganda. Of course they are going to put up the most unflattering picture they can of anyone associated with Trump. They do it because you faithfully consume all their propaganda hand over fist!
Nah, he looks just as slobby on Fox News.

Fortunately for him, his looks are not what he is being arrested for.

Old 09-09-2022, 02:50 AM

2,704 posts, read 1,831,065 times
Quote:
Someone said the left wing media posts the most unflattering pictures of him. That is very well likely the truth, since the left wing media has been caught doing petty crap like making Trump look more orange than he actually is. They are pandering to their audience and giving them what they want.... And they want to see Trump and anyone associated with him appear as ugly and unsavory as possible. How could anyone deny this after the 4 year clown show they put on where they slandered Trump every single day, usually with outright lies???

The truth is, most 68 year olds don't look flattering and don't try to. Most old people don't care what a bunch of makeup wearing, skinny jeans sporting, low T lefty super soys think about how attractive they look.
On one hand, you are saying that it's unlikely for there to be a flattering photo of Bannon (because at age 68, he is too old to look good, and too old to care about grooming and appearance) but on the other hand, the left wing media is still guilty for the crime of publishing unflattering photos of him.

Interesting perspective.

Old 09-09-2022, 03:25 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
On one hand, you are saying that it's unlikely for there to be a flattering photo of Bannon (because at age 68, he is too old to look good, and too old to care about grooming and appearance) but on the other hand, the left wing media is still guilty for the crime of publishing unflattering photos of him.

Interesting perspective.

I never said that. I agreed with another poster who said the left lame stream media intentionally posts the most unflattering pictures of him possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Nonsense. I’m 70 and cute as a bug’s ear.

All that is necessary at this age to be presentable is to shower occasionally, comb your hair, change your clothes before the old ones rot off, and to only slow down in front of journalists whose cameras won’t focus properly.

I think Steve Bannon is someone who doesn't care much about his appearance to be honest. Like, not at all. Some people are just that way. There are other things that occupy their attention. It's their life to live. There's no law that says you can't be out in public unshaven with messed up hair and wearing a funny outfit.

Old 09-09-2022, 03:37 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:

I think Steve Bannon is someone who doesn't care much about his appearance to be honest. Like, not at all. Some people are just that way. There are other things that occupy their attention. It's their life to live. There's no law that says you can't be out in public unshaven with messed up hair and wearing a funny outfit.
That's entirely true. But you have to admit, people like that are just not gonna look good in photographs, regardless of who publishes the photographs.

Old 09-09-2022, 03:50 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
That's entirely true. But you have to admit, people like that are just not gonna look good in photographs, regardless of who publishes the photographs.

Yes, I know. But as I said several pages back, I suspect the media intentionally uses the worst possible pictures of him. You have to admit, it's something the media would happily do. They did it to Trump too. The only time I watched a Steve Bannon interview, I remember I was surprised how different he looked compared to the pictures the media typically uses of him.

Old 09-09-2022, 05:04 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If I had a crowd like that, I’d never consider fraud. I’d set up a computer to send invoices to all of them every month and hire someone to deposit the checks. He certainly knows his marks, from one end to the other. They obviously thrive on abuse.
The crazy stuff is the 2 other guys involved have already pleaded guilty.

Bannon took more than the other 2 combined.

Trump should have never pardoned him.

Old 09-09-2022, 05:19 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countryfreak View Post
You truly are one gullible person. Are you Bannon's personal cheerleader?

No, thank you. There are millions of us.

Just another citizen of the United States of America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies