Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2022, 07:43 AM

597 posts, read 1,026,666 times

Advertisements

Biden has been getting elected for over 50 years. Clearly there is something about him that the American people just love. I can't figure it out but it exists.

Old 09-11-2022, 08:09 AM

573 posts, read 260,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Chips Act leading to multiple big US fabs breaking ground.
Infrastructure Act is building new roads, fixing bridges, bring wifi to rural America that has been passed by
$2000 out of pocket max drug costs for seniors
$35/month cap on insulin for Medicare recipients
Permanent reductions in cost for Obamacare subscribers
Reinvigoration of NATO and support for Ukraine
Finally a big step toward addressing climate change, support for alternative energy and nuclear power
US leadership once again on the international stage
Student loan forgiveness helps tens of millions of middle class Americans
and more. Biden has been the most successful president at getting legislation passed in many, many years.
Bahaahaha... 95% crap legislation (and I haven't even studied the chips Act yet)

I'm not even going to respond in detail. I will say this without hesitation Joe Biden and his administration are the worst of all time.

.. some people just can't be reached no matter how many facts you put in front of them.

Old 09-11-2022, 08:22 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
He also has a plan for better, cheaper healthcare. He's about two weeks away from presenting it.
Quite the deflection. The truth presented is obviously unpopular.

Old 09-11-2022, 08:25 AM

5,335 posts, read 4,423,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastieTX View Post
I’m genuinely curious, because even Biden himself can’t mention one policy success that’s helped your average American. All he does is ramble on about “MAGA republicans.”

Surely after 20 months of the dems controlling the presidency and both houses, they have something more to run on.

RIGHT???
Can anyone explain why they support Biden without mentioning Trump?

Nope, many couldn't do that sooooooooooo

Thread closed
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies