Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2022, 10:24 AM

29,548 posts, read 9,716,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
WTH are you talking about? I am well aware that his family migrated to Canada and not the U.S. as that is what he himself has said. Where have a I accused him of otherwise? Where have I treated him as in illegal in the U.S.?????? I have merely disagreed with his over generous asylum and illegal immigration stances for our country when he isn't even a citizens of the U.S.!

Why do you feel the need to butt into other's conversations all the time and make false claims about them?
In an open public forum like this one, it isn't to "butt in" when someone simply wants to comment about another comment. In similar fashion, you are not directing your comment here at me, but I have to wonder about this additional curious point of view that apparently suggests one needs to be a U.S. citizen to judge and comment about immigration policies. Here or anywhere.

"He isn't even a citizen?"

Over the course of many travels abroad, I've had discussions with many people who are citizens of other countries who seem far better informed and intelligent about these subjects than most average Americans. That's for darn sure!

Old 09-27-2022, 10:38 AM

14,228 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
YOU cannot determine "bogus claims". That is what the process is for. Let it play out, don't attempt to deny refugee claimants their legal due.
That is what the process is for, eh?

You do realized the “process” also includes removal and deportation if they failed to prove their claim or failed to report to their ICE/scheduled hearing, correct? Apparently, Biden and leftists hate that part of the “process” I just mentioned

Old 09-27-2022, 12:41 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Maybe he hasn't done it again because migrants have been warned to not take plane rides from strangers.

Maybe DeSantis got too much blowback in FL for using FL funds to move migrants from TX... and he can't find enough illegals in FL to fill a plane.
He’ll fly them to greener pastures. He’s got a hurricane to deal with at the moment. Those poor entitled illegals deserve better than having to live in Florida and Texas and deal with meanie Governors like DeSantis and Abbott.

Old 09-27-2022, 01:17 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,593,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
That is what the process is for, eh?

You do realized the “process” also includes removal and deportation if they failed to prove their claim or failed to report to their ICE/scheduled hearing, correct? Apparently, Biden and leftists hate that part of the “process” I just mentioned
I thought that your oath was to uphold the law, not invent your version of it. Do you support the claimants on having their hearings or not?

Old 09-27-2022, 01:41 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
I thought that your oath was to uphold the law, not invent your version of it. Do you support the claimants on having their hearings or not?
What did Du Ma say that was opposed to upholding the law? I read it three times and never saw that. He never said that asylum seekers shouldn't have their hearings. In view of the abuse and fraud by most of these asylum seekers however they need to wait outside our country till their initial claims can be verified. That is their hearing! Why can't you see that we cannot allow millions of them into our country at the same time which overwhelms the system and therefore they are allowed to wander about our country and not show up for their hearings at a distant date.

Old 09-27-2022, 01:42 PM

Quote:
That depends.

Do I get to uphold the law to remove them if they get a removal order by the judge?

Old 09-27-2022, 02:12 PM

Quote:
That depends.

Do I get to uphold the law to remove them if they get a removal order by the judge?
It depends? What is your oath worth if "it depends"?

Old 09-27-2022, 02:34 PM

Quote:
It depends? What is your oath worth if "it depends"?
Like I said, that depends if I get to uphold letter of the law. Or are you suggesting that i should enforce only the law that you like?

You want the migrants to have their fair share day in an immigration court so they can present their stories to a judge?That is perfectly fine. It is the LAW, right?

It is also the LAW that they should be remove and deport if they get their asylum DENIED by the judge. No exception, no sanctuary, no excuses. Do you agree?

Old 09-27-2022, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Like I said, that depends if I get to uphold letter of the law. Or are you suggesting that i should enforce only the law that you like?

You want the migrants to have their fair share day in an immigration court so they can present their stories to a judge?That is perfectly fine. It is the LAW, right?

It is also the LAW that they should be remove and deport if they get their asylum DENIED by the judge. No exception, no sanctuary, no excuses. Do you agree?
Probably. There may be exceptions. But generally yes.

Old 09-27-2022, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Probably. There may be exceptions. But generally yes.
Well, then I guess there are “exceptions” or whatever that means when enforcing asylum law as well
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies