Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2022, 04:10 PM

1,354 posts, read 790,484 times

Advertisements

“Well, I got bad news for you: we are going to take your cell phone,” Lindell remembered the agents saying.

“No you are not, I’d rather be arrested, you are not going to get my phone,” he replied. Since he doesn’t have a computer, he said his phone was an essential device that he leans on to run his five businesses.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mypill...aign=ZeroHedge

Old 09-16-2022, 10:04 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,600,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple47 View Post
“Well, I got bad news for you: we are going to take your cell phone,” Lindell remembered the agents saying.

“No you are not, I’d rather be arrested, you are not going to get my phone,” he replied. Since he doesn’t have a computer, he said his phone was an essential device that he leans on to run his five businesses.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mypill...aign=ZeroHedge
All the law needs is, the people who were given authority, and a warrant obtained from a judge. That's it and they can obtain anything they want from any one, justified through the system. If a person believes the system is corrupt from within, then they should have a lawyer whom they trust, on speed dial just in case their actions/words are called into question. (at the very least write the number down some where or keep their card in a safe place)

Old 09-16-2022, 12:05 PM

956 posts, read 511,170 times
Well its on its way and will be if the dems maintain the house and gain senate seats we will be Gestapo in Nazi Germany for real!!

Vote for the GOP all the way November 8 to ensure dems do not control both chambers and we can hang in there for 2 more year!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies