Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2022, 09:58 PM

20,043 posts, read 20,844,919 times

Advertisements

Anybody on TikTok is a degenerate and a skell.
No question. No exception. No excuses.
That’s just how it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2022, 10:20 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
I think all schools should have uniforms, not dress codes.

Old 09-15-2022, 10:27 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
That girl is pretty smart for 16. She has already figured out that men are disgusting. Sorry we cannot help ourselves when we see the attractive form of a young woman. We are just wired that way and when we are young ourselves we are REALLY wired and sorry but I remember being a high school student and seeing attractive young women and they were all very distracting. There is nothing disgusting about it, we are talking nature here.

I have always thought it was odd how young women dress a certain way to attract a certain type of man but when other men that are not "cool" take notice they get upset be it at a club, school, the Mall or walking down the street.

Of course most of these women know exactly what they are doing to the males around them.

Oh well, we try to behave but we can't help ourselves, we are men.
It's no different when a woman sees a dominant male with the just the right looks or personality. She will let him do anything to her and will get addicted to him like a drug in a way that a lot of men are completely naive and don't understand. Are you one of those men who thinks all women are innocent princesses who don't like sex?

Modern game theory and evolutionary psychology of clearly defined the behavior and drives of both sexes. Relationship Dynamics are no longer a mystery. Evolution has clearly wired each sex with certain traits that drive attraction towards each other.

In any case, elder generations have always thought the younger ones are going to destroy society going back thousands of years and yet here we still are. You will always have rebellious people who want to break from the social mores and you will always have the Karen's that want to micromanage and make people conform to established norms whatever they happen to be at the time. The constant ying and yang of order versus chaos is never-ending and continuous.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Meet your new leader. Same as the old.

Last edited by sholomar; 09-15-2022 at 10:58 PM..

Old 09-16-2022, 04:06 AM

908 posts, read 441,596 times
Indeed as many others have already pointed out , one of the prime faults of contemporary so called feminism is that it insists on making an issue out of the basic heterosexual male reaction of taking notice of attractive females wearing skimpy clothing .

Naturally no decent person views the literal ogling of females by males ( barring certain contexts such as strip clubs ) as anything less than poor form or even outright harassment depending on the circumstances , yet to put forth the notion that the mere act of a male looking at a female due to finding her attractive is somehow bad , completely fits the definition of wholly and utterly ludicrous .

While there are definitely much more significant issues to worry about , the fact remains that those who advocate in favor of this point of view very much contribute to making the already strained state of gender relations in the present day Western world all the more worse off , which is not an encouraging bit of information to digest .

Old 09-16-2022, 04:20 AM

29,468 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I think all schools should have uniforms, not dress codes.
Agreed. Funny thing, i did a two year engineering stint at Honda N.A., and we all had to wear a uniform. From the top person on down, we all dressed the same. I had no issues with it.

Old 09-16-2022, 04:39 AM

1,702 posts, read 782,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Or maybe the puritans here would be happier over there with religious zealots running the show like they want.
BS, school is a place where people should be focused on learning. There should absolutely be dress codes (or uniforms) which are fairly enforced and if anyone doesn’t want to follow them, they shouldn’t attend.

Last edited by SerlingHitchcockJPeele; 09-16-2022 at 05:01 AM..

Old 09-16-2022, 06:22 AM

88,563 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Is the topic something beyond the OP's link?

Is this thread about all school kids complaining about all dress codes on the planet throughout history? If so, my bad.
When I was in school it was guys fighting for the right to wear long hair and an earring. I can recall wearing mini skirts so short you had to wear bloomers underneath, bell bottom hip huggers and crop tops.

My older sister's generation complained about not being allowed to wear pants (girls) and their skirts having to be no more than an inch above the knee and guys hair not long enough to touch their shirt collar.

My kids complaint was no T-shirts with logos referencing rock bands, cigarettes or drugs and having to wear their ****s tucked in.
Trying to figure out what the starred-out word is here...exactly what four-letter thing was required to be tucked in that your kid complained about?

Old 09-16-2022, 06:32 AM

29,468 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Trying to figure out what the starred-out word is here...exactly what four-letter thing was required to be tucked in that your kid complained about?
I'm thinking they forgot the "r", for "shirts"

Old 09-16-2022, 09:54 AM

36,518 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerlingHitchcockJPeele View Post
BS, school is a place where people should be focused on learning. There should absolutely be dress codes (or uniforms) which are fairly enforced and if anyone doesn’t want to follow them, they shouldn’t attend.
Did you go to high school?

This issue per the OP article is unfairness, as in no consistency in the actual articles of clothing being called out but the size of a girl's breasts under said article of clothing.

Old 09-16-2022, 09:55 AM

36,518 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
S h i r t. LOL.
Perhaps I left out a letter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies