Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2022, 01:22 PM

4,651 posts, read 1,947,159 times

Advertisements

And He is absolutely right and It's exactly what the Dems want. They are going to be killed in the midterms unless they can point to Trump Supporter violence and protests as proof that Trump and supporters are "insurrectionists". The Dems need Nationwide violent protests in support of Trump and they are doing what they can to cause it. They are fanning the flames of violence themselves. It's been very obvious the last few months with things like Biden's speech and the raids against Trump Supporters. This is really no different than how they have spent millions supporting the most radical Repub. candidates over the moderates to increase the chance of the Dems beating that radical in the midterms.

The worst thing that can happen to the Dems is people dont riots but instead knock on doors and get every person who is against them to Vote.

Old 09-16-2022, 01:22 PM

8,377 posts, read 4,357,906 times
Just like Trump incited rioters and insurrection on Jan 6 with "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th," "Be there, will be wild!" now he is trying the same thing on a national level He stated that if he is indicted over his handling of classified documents after leaving office that “I think if it happened, I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before. I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it.”

There will be those that tap dance around his statement but it is a blatantly clear message to his radical followers to start a war. He is raising the prospect. That is what he wants. He wants to tear the US apart in his name.

Old 09-16-2022, 01:26 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,560,635 times
It would be a shame if your fruit stand here met with unfortunate circumstance...

Old 09-16-2022, 01:27 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,247,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Just like Trump incited rioters and insurrection on Jan 6 with "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th," "Be there, will be wild!" now he is trying the same thing on a national level He stated that if he is indicted over his handling of classified documents after leaving office that “I think if it happened, I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before. I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it.”

There will be those that tap dance around his statement but it is a blatantly clear message to his radical followers to start a war. He is raising the prospect. That is what he wants. He wants to tear the US apart in his name.
I really hope all the efforts by the fbi identifying and conviction J6 criminals has scared off enough would be militants to make this a non issue.
At least they are more aware of what they are dealing with.

Old 09-16-2022, 01:29 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,186,657 times
Quote:

Lol at insurrection, and still waiting for proof that because Trump incited the riot?

Nah, it’s clear that folks again want to make his words out to be more than they are/were.

Old 09-16-2022, 01:31 PM

6,095 posts, read 2,715,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
I really hope all the efforts by the fbi identifying and conviction J6 criminals has scared off enough would be militants to make this a non issue.
At least they are more aware of what they are dealing with.
I'm sure he has plenty of brainwashed Jihadi MAGAS who would risk their lives for him.

Old 09-16-2022, 01:31 PM

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:

it totally amazes me how a man can give a speech where he says the words "peacefully protest" and he is inciting a riot.

on Left can think that way

Old 09-16-2022, 01:33 PM

3,989 posts, read 6,573,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol at insurrection, and still waiting for proof that because Trump incited the riot?

Nah, it’s clear that folks again want to make his words out to be more than they are/were.
They were his words - no one made them up. Just because you spin them one way, doesn't make everyone elses view null.

In other news - Trump is a narcissistic bully. Why would his most recent statement be shocking to anyone who pays attention?

Old 09-16-2022, 01:33 PM

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
They were his words - no one made them up. Just because you spin them one way, doesn't make everyone elses view null.

In other news - Trump is a narcissistic bully. Why would his most recent statement be shocking to anyone who pays attention?
how about you quote his words where he incited a riot?

this might be fun!

Old 09-16-2022, 01:34 PM

6,095 posts, read 2,715,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
it totally amazes me how a man can give a speech where he says the words "peacefully protest" and he is inciting a riot.

on Left can think that way
Is that after he incited the riot or before? and if it was before provide proof.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies