Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2022, 01:34 PM

3,983 posts, read 6,552,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
it totally amazes me how a man can give a speech where he says the words "peacefully protest" and he is inciting a riot.

on Left can think that way
If that was the only thing he said I might agree with you, but apparently you missed the rest of his speech.

Old 09-16-2022, 01:35 PM

20,421 posts, read 12,338,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
If that was the only thing he said I might agree with you, but apparently you missed the rest of his speech.
I didnt and thats the fun part.

youve made the accusation. how about backing it up?

Old 09-16-2022, 01:36 PM

Quote:
how about you quote his words where he incited a riot?

this might be fun!
Oh you mean like - "you gotta fight like hell or your not going to have a country left" or something to that effect? I guess you missed that.

This was fun! Thanks for playing.

Or how about "we won this election". Yes, there is nothing better than getting a crowd riled up then to claim time and time again that there was a massive steal. See 3rd world countries and what happens when they think their elections are stolen (or they actually are).

"We will never give up, we will never concede"

Anything else? But i guess that one statement about "lets be peaceful'" is all you remember.

Old 09-16-2022, 01:37 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,227,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
I'm sure he has plenty of brainwashed Jihadi MAGAS who would risk their lives for him.
Small but mighty is my uneducated guess.

Old 09-16-2022, 01:37 PM

Quote:
I didnt and thats the fun part.

youve made the accusation. how about backing it up?
Done. Your welcome

Old 09-16-2022, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Oh you mean like - "you gotta fight like hell or your not going to have a country left" or something to that effect? I guess you missed that.

sure or how about "peacefully protest" because in that same speech he said that.

and yea. you gotta fight like...that doesnt mean riot.

But when democrats called for a "Summer of RAGE", and 500 riots broke out, that wasn't inciting violence?
Or when multiple dems said things like "you have to get in their faces" or told followers to interrupt their meals... and that happened over and over, those weren't incitement.

you cannot provide any context at all where Trump incited violence. if YOU could he would already be in jail.

Old 09-16-2022, 02:04 PM

Quote:

Or how about "we won this election". Yes, there is nothing better than getting a crowd riled up then to claim time and time again that there was a massive steal. See 3rd world countries and what happens when they think their elections are stolen (or they actually are).

"We will never give up, we will never concede"

Anything else? But i guess that one statement about "lets be peaceful'" is all you remember.

in fact a call to be Peaceful is the driving fact that matters.

As for not conceding, Hillary called her loss illegitimate. democrats boycotted the inauguration.
Obama would not come back to the white house for his portrait unveiling. (His decision not Trumps)

AND

On top of all that, the democrat leaders in Washington told you and I that Trump was colluding with Russia. Then we found out not only was that not true, but it was specifically made up by people working for Hillary, and people in the Justice department and the FBI. FISA Judges have stated they were LIEF to in FISA warrants.

And now we 100% factually know it was all smoke and mirrors and everyone knew it at the time. We know this.

PS
democrats rioted over 500 times. DEMOCRATS attempted to storm the White House, where more than 60 law enforcement officers and Secret Serivce agents were injured. But that wasnt an insurection.

the 1 riot by repbublicans was.

to borrow a line from Joe Biden, Come on man!

Old 09-16-2022, 02:08 PM

5,973 posts, read 2,214,423 times
Sure go tear up a Congressional building or some State building, all your doing is adding to your tax bill when they rebuild it.

Old 09-16-2022, 02:08 PM

13,032 posts, read 7,430,344 times
Its not nice for an ex- president to say such things.
YPMV

Old 09-16-2022, 02:10 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,421,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Former President Donald Trump said Thursday the nation would face “problems ... the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen” if he is indicted ...
How would he know that?

The man was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, never had to go grocery shopping or pump gas or mow the lawn for himself.

Never had to wait in a doctor's office waiting room, or sit patiently in an ER to be seen while he was in pain.

He never had to use an air hammer, or a pipe wrench or any such tool to make a living. He was a millionaire since age eight because of his father, he even poops in a gold toilet. The man is literally out of touch.

He is not regular folks, despite any claim to the contrary he doesn't really know how they think or what they feel. He has the gift of gab, like a natural carpetbagger.

He doesn't know what people would do if he gets indicted. He only knows what he would want them to do, he only knows what he would tell them to do. He is telegraphing that right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.