Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2022, 01:35 PM

27,348 posts, read 28,421,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
That is easy to answer. It's anyone running for political office who Trump endorses such as Markwayne Mullin who is running for U. S. Senator in Oklahoma.
So, anybody who Trump endorses for political office is an extremist threat to democracy? What did Markwayne Mullin do exactly?

That is how Biden characterizes MAGA Republicans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2022, 07:17 PM

62,621 posts, read 28,812,502 times
I like the meaning behind the term MAGA. How is that a negative? I am a conservative that leans Republican.

Old 09-18-2022, 07:32 PM

17,927 posts, read 27,336,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
The Biden administration said that MAGA Republicans are a threat to democracy. But his message has been pretty confusing.

Sometimes, he calls them "ultra MAGA." Sometimes, he says they are domestic terrorists. Sometimes, he says they are Trump supporters. But not all Trump supporters, just the "extremists."

So, can anybody say who exactly is a MAGA Republican?
We prefer to be called Ultra Maga.

Old 09-19-2022, 05:23 AM

2,106 posts, read 1,434,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
The MAGA movement, led by Donald Trump, is a direct threat to democratic self-government in the United States. This is a clear and present danger to our nation.

To not see all of this as a serious and scary threat to all of us, in my book, makes one a MAGA Republican.
Here is the latest buzz of Qanoner's (Q's), NAR, Patriots and MAGA. Now I am conservative and Republican, but this is taking things to the extreme.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/pre...ler/1140947967

This should scare us. Especially those that claim to be Christian. These Patriot boards are ramping up their promotion of this savior and leader. At first I was drawn out of curiosity as to why some sound minded friends fell into this but this is becoming a disturbing revelation. Take a look at this....

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/18/u...non-music.html

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...ate-the-police

This is all over the news and not hard to find.

Old 09-19-2022, 05:28 AM

3,979 posts, read 6,543,093 times
9/10 posters on here. You find the names.

Old 09-19-2022, 06:09 AM

62,621 posts, read 28,812,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyshow View Post
Here is the latest buzz of Qanoner's (Q's), NAR, Patriots and MAGA. Now I am conservative and Republican, but this is taking things to the extreme.

This should scare us. Especially those that claim to be Christian. These Patriot boards are ramping up their promotion of this savior and leader. At first I was drawn out of curiosity as to why some sound minded friends fell into this but this is becoming a disturbing revelation. Take a look at this....

Oh please, these articles/people do not depict the majority of Trump supporters and/or those who adhere to the slogan of MAGA.

Old 09-19-2022, 06:24 AM

2,106 posts, read 1,434,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Oh please, these articles/people do not depict the majority of Trump supporters and/or those who adhere to the slogan of MAGA.
LOL. I had to laugh. It has been hot here so I can't go outside in the afternoons so I cruise the Patriots / GreatAwakening sites when not cleaning/at the gym. I have friends in this and friends of their friends. It is disturbing to me so I feel compelled to spread awareness.
I would go outside and do other things but this year has been sweltering HOT in our region.
I personally think this is alarming. So I am airing my observations like others on here do.

Old 09-19-2022, 06:35 AM

37,939 posts, read 17,764,128 times
Quote:
LOL. I had to laugh. It has been hot here so I can't go outside in the afternoons so I cruise the Patriots / GreatAwakening sites when not cleaning/at the gym. I have friends in this and friends of their friends. It is disturbing to me so I feel compelled to spread awareness.
I would go outside and do other things but this year has been sweltering HOT in our region.
I personally think this is alarming. So I am airing my observations like others on here do.
It's just more fake outrage. Since you don't know what is alarming, I'll help. Sky high inflation, increased debt, increased welfare, liars behind the covid vaccines, never ending wars.

None of the people on those sites are involved in leadership or policy. If you're going to complain, you should have done it when Trump was in office for doing the exact same things I mentioned.

Old 09-19-2022, 06:38 AM

37,939 posts, read 17,764,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I like the meaning behind the term MAGA. How is that a negative? I am a conservative that leans Republican.
The free loaders don't like it. They want government to run their lives.

Old 09-19-2022, 06:44 AM

33,507 posts, read 18,033,416 times
Quote:

JI am a Christian and I do not worship any earthly man nor the Angels of God. It is the ideology of Ross Perot and Donald Trump that to me is why I voted for both. It is the WE THE PEOPLE grass roots movement against an all powerful dictatorship ever expanding Federal Government that I see today.

The Federal government is the God of the democrat party expanding to control us and not in a good way. It is now a dictatorship telling us what to buy, what to think and of course they control all on Main Stream Media.

The Republican party is suppose to put States power first. Now the Establishment Republicans have joined the Democrats in expansion of Federal Government with spending.

Climate Change is being used as a route to power over the people and many are taken in by it . Yet we see what the democrats do. Buy beach homes on the water which that say the oceans will rise and destroy all those areas near the water. The tell us we must buy electric vehicles yet they fly private jets around the world. A dictatorship.

I do not see the climate change activists chaining themselves to John Kerry's private jet to save the world. It is a hoax. A big power play against the American people to control all of us and even you.

The Federal Government suppose to defend us from all enemies . Now the Federal Government is now politicized against the MAGA movement as it is for the people , not the globalists , not the corporations, not the Federal government , no , for the People's rights stated in our Constitution of which the democrats want to destroy which is our Freedom of Speech, our right to bear arms against a Dictatorship Tyrannical Government of which this is happening now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies