Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2022, 07:20 AM

10,851 posts, read 4,529,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
My MAGA test is easy. If you bought and wear the stupid red hat your chances of being a MAGA is pretty high <evil grin>

I dont wear snap backs generally (cept orange for small game season) cuz I think they make the wearer look like a buthead.

however, I did like one offered for sale after the MSM attacked Sandman and lost badly, it was a red ball cap with in tiny white letters "relax snowflake, its just a red hat"

Last edited by RetireinPA; 09-19-2022 at 08:28 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2022, 08:29 AM

3,265 posts, read 1,414,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
yeah blah blah blah. IF 1/6 was 'insurrection' then I am the new King of England - and I aint even english.

When you cheapen the definition of words, and then use those words, you make the world a worse place to live in. well ok, the first plausible purpose of schumer and pelosi.

If 1/6 was insurrection, then Bidens immigration policy is holocaust. Ill accept either reality you offer.

You ARE allowed to get your information from places OTHER than TWITter feed and you ARE (still) allowed to think for yourself. You would do good to avail yourself of these methods. 'sup to you...
My last statement still stands. Even more so after you shared the above.

Old 09-19-2022, 08:55 AM

10,851 posts, read 4,529,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
My last statement still stands. Even more so after you shared the above.

if only eyerolls could tell the whole story.

Old 09-19-2022, 08:24 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
There is plenty of evidence that people well beyond those who went in and stormed the Capitol supported the January 6 insurrection. You need look no further than Donald Trump.

You get associated with Trump. You will wind up either disbarred, indicted, in jail or pardoned, or a combination of these. He always has others do his dirty work, and lie to cover for him.

Old 09-19-2022, 08:42 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
We prefer to be called Ultra Maga.
Yep, I dont care for Trump but Ultra MAGA here too All it took was Biden opening the border and helping destroy our economy, and Obama calling out all Bruce Springsteen fans as Racist, to confirm that I have to be a MAGA supporter. This doesn't even include Jussie Smollet, the Covington high students, or trying to paint Kyle Rittenhouse as a Racist

Old 09-19-2022, 09:14 PM

17,623 posts, read 6,908,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Idiots
Harsh, but accurate and well-deserved. Did he really say that? LOL if he did.

Old 09-19-2022, 09:26 PM

4,509 posts, read 4,044,124 times
Did y’all know the democrats used to be the democrat-republicans then the republicans split off? It’s happening again.

Old 09-19-2022, 09:45 PM

2,388 posts, read 2,341,464 times
-Anybody that makes excuses for DJT, thinks the election was legit stolen and actually believes he should be the nominee in 2024 even though he has proven that he can't lead and can't hire the right people to fulfill his agenda.
-Makes excuses for and supports white supremacy & its talking points
-Thinks the police can do no wrong
-Incredibly selfish on economics and thinks capitalism is the end all be all, even at their own detriment
-Believes guns are more important than human beings
-Promotes conspiracy theories like Qanon
-Thrives on anti-intellectualism
-Forces religion down everyone's throats when the country is becoming more and more secular

Old 09-20-2022, 07:55 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv95 View Post
-Anybody that makes excuses for DJT, thinks the election was legit stolen and actually believes he should be the nominee in 2024 even though he has proven that he can't lead and can't hire the right people to fulfill his agenda.
-Makes excuses for and supports white supremacy & its talking points
-Thinks the police can do no wrong
-Incredibly selfish on economics and thinks capitalism is the end all be all, even at their own detriment
-Believes guns are more important than human beings
-Promotes conspiracy theories like Qanon
-Thrives on anti-intellectualism
-Forces religion down everyone's throats when the country is becoming more and more secular
Wrong on all accounts. Try again.

Old 09-20-2022, 08:02 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyshow View Post
Here is the latest buzz of Qanoner's (Q's), NAR, Patriots and MAGA. Now I am conservative and Republican, but this is taking things to the extreme.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/pre...ler/1140947967

This should scare us. Especially those that claim to be Christian. These Patriot boards are ramping up their promotion of this savior and leader. At first I was drawn out of curiosity as to why some sound minded friends fell into this but this is becoming a disturbing revelation. Take a look at this....

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/18/u...non-music.html

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...ate-the-police

This is all over the news and not hard to find.
Yes, it is all over the news and right before this nation's eyes from coast to coast. The book you reference is real. That rally was real. The MAGA Movement, and the QAnon movement, led by Donald Trump, exists and is a direct and dangerous threat to the United States of America. This is clear and present.

This deeply troubled psychopath who is our defeated & disgraced former president shows us he will stop at nothing in the pursuit of his goals. He and his obsessively devoted followers are more threatening by the week. For them it is always: Allegiance to Trump over Allegiance to America.

One need look no further than Trump's latest rally--- the above poster referenced it---where Trump went through his usual litany of lies about his election loss, his political opponents, and our nation's institutions; and where he then preached a wide range of delusionary conspiracy notions proclaiming the QAnon movement and MAGA movement are one. He did this with a musical background playing the Q anthem and the audience hailing him with their WWG1WGA salute.

This is not a one off. Trump has gone full Q. He used the same theme song earlier at a rally in Pennsylvania, and in a campaign video. He reposted an image of himself on his social media site in which he wore a “Q” lapel pin under the QAnon slogan, “The Storm is Coming”. This is one of dozens of QAnon-themed messages he has posted lately.

I totally agree with the above poster. This is indeed scary stuff.

This movement is not conservatism. MAGA Republicanism is extreme & radical with fascist markers & Q encompasses a violent ideology & endgame. If that's "conservative," then that term has lost any meaning it once had. For the sake of the United States, and we the people, please, please, please folks stop respecting and empowering this madman.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 09-20-2022 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: clarity
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies