Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2022, 08:54 PM

16,550 posts, read 8,584,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
You think that perp is a Republican? Really?
Fact is, he probably doesn't know what he is.
Don't even waste your time responding to idiots or those who are likely paid bots for the left.

On a side note, some (R's) do commit crime, as we are all flawed human beings, (D's) or (R's).
But if there was ever a way to quantify how many criminals (especially violent ones) were (D) vs. (R), the numbers would be staggering.
Of course, the complicit leftist MSM will never do a 60 Minutes type of special investigation on such a topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2022, 09:21 PM

4,513 posts, read 4,040,229 times
Looks like a typical democrat voter that white liberals love as allies

Old 09-16-2022, 09:39 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,013,333 times
Always stay strapped. Make sure it's the criminal that goes down for the dirt nap.

Old 09-16-2022, 09:46 PM

4,958 posts, read 2,234,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailjnh View Post
It is tragic and these are the criminals that should be in jail and stay in jail.

But please don't generalize that this is happening country wide - it's only in Democrat run cities and states that this is happening. Many of us are not seeing things like this in the areas we live that are not run by Democrats.

I go into quickie-mart type stores all the time and have never seen an issue. Also worked at a convenience store for 16 years and never had an issue. But the states I have lived in are not soft on crime areas. You commit a crime in my state, you sit your ass in jail until trial because the police will find you and arrest you.

People in Dem cities and states are the only ones who can fix their problems by voting out the current admin. and putting new people in that are tough on crime.

My prayers to the family of the young man killed.
This has happened in republican cities, it just happens a hell of a lot more in cities that are soft on crime, aka, democrat cities.

The video is sickening. I hope that the murderer accepts Jesus Christ as his personal savior before he dies a slow, agonizing death.

Old 09-16-2022, 10:37 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Just wait until the economy tanks in the near future. This is going to happen everywhere. It won't be just at gas stations, it will be right on the streets. The left has told violent people that it's ok to be violent. The problem for these idiots on the left is that the violent people out there don't care about you, your feelings, how many marches you've been in, how many BLM stickers you've put on your car, or how many flags you've had in your yard.

When the shtf, and it will, soon, you will face a reckoning - you may easily become a target - you will die due to your own stupidity.

Old 09-16-2022, 10:41 PM
Status: "See My Blog Entries for my Top 500 Most Important USA Cities" (set 4 days ago)

1,051 posts, read 975,507 times
What a sad and sick video. I have seen a lot of messed-up horrors on the internet in my life. But this video left me shaking and scared. Before the murder I was wishing somehow the outcome would somehow be different.

Life Without Parole.

Old 09-16-2022, 10:59 PM

50,241 posts, read 46,997,454 times
A brutal savage. We are on our own now. The cops hands are tied. Shoot these filthy animals first if you have to.

I have more respect for a lamprey.

Old 09-16-2022, 11:21 PM

2,232 posts, read 2,401,997 times
That's so terrible.. He didn't need to kill him, but he did. The criminal needs to be hung.

Old 09-17-2022, 12:49 AM

19,829 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
That's so terrible.. He didn't need to kill him, but he did. The criminal needs to be hung.
And he was so non chalant about it. That poor, gentle man brutally murdered. IMO, the death penalty is for just this kind of cold blooded killer.

Old 09-17-2022, 01:04 AM

573 posts, read 260,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
Always stay strapped. Make sure it's the criminal that goes down for the dirt nap.
Yes indeed.... can you imagine some dope bag scum piece of crap gets the opportunity to shoot you--- when you don't have a gun on you?

The Citizens need to stand up.... everyone everyone needs to carry... and be willing to use it in defense of not only their self but their fellow citizens.

Law enforcement is not going to work.... they are not going to be there to protect you in any way shape or form.

Give up the idea that the legal system is going to help.

Shoot first...and if the perp has a weapon shoot to kill.

Don't have the guts to shoot someone.... stay home don't go out of your house ever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies