Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2022, 06:17 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,791,886 times

Advertisements

I believe there are bundlers going around to low income neighborhoods and basically filling out absentee ballots for them. I believe broadly mailing out ballots to everyone is asking for fraud. When someone who doesn’t want to vote gets one they will likely just let someone else vote for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2022, 07:36 PM

6,734 posts, read 4,413,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
I believe that localized voter fraud exists. Mathematically, I'm skeptical that it could exist on a sufficient scale to influence a national election. It would be just too difficult to pull off in complete secrecy, unless the government controlled all the media sources. What is much easier to pull off is a deception to fool people into believing fraud exists. The latter requires a much simpler level of fraud; just a few image alterations and deceptive interpretation.

There is some fraud in every election, unintended and planned. But in the last election, even former AG Barr said after doing some investigating of his own. Said it wasnt enough to change the outcome. That wasnt enough for the conspiracy crowd. Their pants are still in a bunch, until the next thing to focus on.

Old 09-20-2022, 05:41 PM

1,151 posts, read 615,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
There is some fraud in every election, unintended and planned. But in the last election, even former AG Barr said after doing some investigating of his own. Said it wasnt enough to change the outcome. That wasnt enough for the conspiracy crowd. Their pants are still in a bunch, until the next thing to focus on.
Are you seriously trying to make an argument that one guy, a single person, is capable of making that kind of assessment and conclusion? According to these idiots in charge of our once great country, there were over 150M votes cast. One moron, like Bill Barr clearly is, cannot possibly know, based on an investigation that lasted no more than 2 months, what the real truth is/was.

Old 09-21-2022, 07:38 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Voting fraud exists on a nominal scale. Each election cycle there are a handful of cases that are found to be fraudulent.

No administration --previous or now, has been able to find any evidence of massive election fraud that would change the outcome of an election.

It just hasn't happened. The election process has been the same for years. The only time there was fraud hype was when someone wasn't happy they lost.

Old 09-21-2022, 08:03 AM

9,319 posts, read 16,655,876 times
Default What about Hillary's claim?

It seems the constant Trump blame game never ends, especially regarding the last election. My question is why doesn't anyone speak of Hillary and her questioning the 2016 election results?

https://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clint...160716779.html

Old 09-21-2022, 02:47 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,381,212 times
I do know there are people who are warped enough to commit fraud but I have no doubt that the number of fraudulent votes, yae or nae, would have fallen short in order to offset 7,000,000 votes which. for example, were held by the declared winner in the 2020 election if the USA.

Old 09-21-2022, 03:49 PM

I got news for you, only US citizens can legally vote for the President. My former state does not require any proof of identity to vote. You state your name and address once you get to the front of the line, they find your card, you vote. If that is not a clear example of the election itself conducted fraudulently, I’ll never see it with my own eyes.

So, we can just quit saying there is no fraud. Any reasonable person knows that these idiots running the show in our once great country cannot possible conduct a fair, honest and fraud free election. Just stop.

Old 09-21-2022, 03:54 PM

3,697 posts, read 4,994,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stank1964 View Post
I got news for you, only US citizens can legally vote for the President. My former state does not require any proof of identity to vote. You state your name and address once you get to the front of the line, they find your card, you vote. If that is not a clear example of the election itself conducted fraudulently, I’ll never see it with my own eyes.

So, we can just quit saying there is no fraud. Any reasonable person knows that these idiots running the show in our once great country cannot possible conduct a fair, honest and fraud free election. Just stop.
LOL, The registration process is where U.S. Citizenship is determine not the poll.

Old 09-21-2022, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
I believe there are bundlers going around to low income neighborhoods and basically filling out absentee ballots for them. I believe broadly mailing out ballots to everyone is asking for fraud. When someone who doesn’t want to vote gets one they will likely just let someone else vote for them.
Yup, now explain how any of us can be sure that the millions of absentee ballots were confirmed as cast by US citizens? It never happened and we can’t trust the count accordingly. This is not that tough to understand people.

Old 09-21-2022, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirack View Post
LOL, The registration process is where U.S. Citizenship is determine not the poll.
Really, you’re playing the voter registration card? Please tell us how citizenship is confirmed on even a single absentee ballot, it wasn’t in many cases, at least one state required no signature verification. Like signature verification is even possible. That’s subjective and opens the whole process up to questions about validity.

Verification at registration sounds valid and like a good idea, but if proof of identity is not required when voting, verification is useless and adds nothing to ensure honesty in the election process.
LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies